What's new

Imran Khan: Hear this loudly and clearly - You screwd up.

For all the Ganja supporters:

Nawaz Sharif saying there has never been terrorism in India (including no terrorism on Kashmiris by indian soldiers in Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran khan is a Pakhtoon not a 'pathan'. I can see what the Urdu language has done to you...

Let me tell you something about myself. One side of my ancestors founded the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front. They even hijacked and Indian plane. I know form day one what the problem is... Nawaz Sharrif is ethnicaly kashmiri and he is a coward; absolutely no doubt about that. He has no Kashmir policies, and for this reason, PML-N is cannot be trusted.

Yes i don't like Urdu speaking community for many other reasons. But at the same time i also don't trust punjabis that much. I may be not ethnically punjabi but culturally i am. They hold the majority of this country's population therefore they should be blamed in a way for current mess. We kashmiris have given many lives and we have been torcherd ever since the start of year 1947. If i were you, i would be ashamed. You talk about Kashmir and its policies in Pakistan's favour and then again you talk about against Kashmiri people just like me.
Absolutely, Pakhtoons have given many lives for this territory. But people like you again have done nothing. You hold the majority of this country's population and you have no one else but your own selves to blame for current situation.

This was an excellent interview. The host, 'Karan', had said that he had interviewd Zardari 3 years ago and what he had said to him earlier is exactly what IK is saying now. The problem is Omar 1984 ('Imran khan kay pupee kay potar') can you trust him?

On personal level, he did a lot of things, for instance, he built the cancer hospital, building a University City, was a great cricketer, etc... But you should leave that aside and focus mainly on his Political career. Has he done anything significant from the past 15 years.? Has he arrested Altaf Hussain U.K, which he had been going after for a long time?

Wow a plane hijackers relative right here! Who was it, azhar masud? : coffee:

For all the Ganja supporters:

Nawaz Sharif saying there has never been terrorism in India (including no terrorism on Kashmiris by indian soldiers in Indian Occupied Kashmir)

ab saray khuwajay ka gawa daddo bhag jaye gay... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said !!!!!! Imran khan is Altaf hussian samething !!Only difference is face colors
To All the Nawaz supporters, Please do not forget what nawaz agreed with india in the lahore declaration of 1999, Don't tell me that you people have forgot about that? One of the reasons of Kargil and 1999 millitary takeover was the lahore declaration, and i think everyone knows what was in that declaration for Kashmir and why Army decided to derail it with kargil.

Imran Khan understands the reality of situation , Pakistan wont be able to capture Jammu and Kashmir ( "Indian occupied Kashmir" ) Nor India can capture Giljit baltistan ("Pakistan occupied kashmir") by force or by negotiations and believe me there is no need for taking each others territories !
What area we currently control if we are able to remove poverty , unemployment and develop them is all is what required !

Dont live in the past , nor fall for our respective leaders (both Indian and pakistani crooked leaders) Jingoism !

so PTI Supporters back into real Pakistan politics? i.e. ethical Card?

@Topic

It's not about freeing the Kashmir, atleast Take kashmir(Azad + Occupied) as territorial dispute, which whole world think it is.

i have seriously started to consider whether i would be voting for imran khan or not after this interview.....:what:
and i am disappointed too:agree:

maybe he should give a policy statement on Occupied Kashmir.......indians will only give back Kashmir once all the mujahideen from Afghanistan are transported into Occupied Kashmir and not through diplomacy.

i have seriously started to consider whether i would be voting for imran khan or not after this interview.....:what:
So Ganja or PPP will get you PPP.Please get back to reality and focus on real issues which Imran Wants to solve instead of issues which cannot be solved at all (Like Kashmir Dispute)..India will never give up it's control on Kashmir and we don't have the capability to take it by force (Due to Nukes). Seriously What has Kashmir Jihad or Afghanistan Jihad given us?Only destruction.Civilized Nations don't build up proxies on their OWN Land.We need to develop a huge economy and strengthen our Armed Forces so that India won't play any dirty game.

and i am disappointed too:agree:

maybe he should give a policy statement on Occupied Kashmir.......indians will only give back Kashmir once all the mujahideen from Afghanistan are transported into Occupied Kashmir and not through diplomacy.

Then who will you give your vote to? Nawaz Sharif? who wants visa-free open border with india, RAW agents can come anytime in Pakistan to cause any problems inside Pakistan. Or Zardari? who sent memo to US army chief to save him from Pakistan Army.

We have no other choice.

If you guys think you can win Kashmir through Jihad then God Bless your thinking.Kashmir is beyond our reach now.We need to develop our country economically.Pakistan is not worth sacrificing for Kashmir.All that proxy war crap has destroyed Pakistan.
Kashmir will be only achieved by Jihad and they GOD you are asking to bless order has given orders to fight to extent either you win the war or die in his way So don't ask GOD make Muslims run away from Jihad and when some one attacks your Home and kill you children attack your ladies you don't ask him Wait Sir first I will improve my economy and than I will fight back until than kill all my family members NO sir you hit him back and hit him hard

Then who will you give your vote to? Nawaz Sharif? who wants visa-free open border with india, RAW agents can come anytime in Pakistan to cause any problems inside Pakistan. Or Zardari? who sent memo to US army chief to save him from Pakistan Army.

We have no other choice.

maybe imran khan dident wanted to say this or he can clear it up or consider not saying it again....ofcourse i wont vote for PPP and PML(N) and MQM.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

So Ganja or PPP will get you PPP.Please get back to reality and focus on real issues which Imran Wants to solve instead of issues which cannot be solved at all (Like Kashmir Dispute)..India will never give up it's control on Kashmir and we don't have the capability to take it by force (Due to Nukes). Seriously What has Kashmir Jihad or Afghanistan Jihad given us?Only destruction.Civilized Nations don't build up proxies on their OWN Land.We need to develop a huge economy and strengthen our Armed Forces so that India won't play any dirty game.

well sir kashmir is juggular vein of Pakistan according to Quaid e Azam and anyone who denies this is guilty of high treason.
We will take back kashmir by force i.e diverting all the mujahideen from afghanistan into occupied Kashmir....indians can either give it peacefully or be ready:wave:

i dont think indians can afford the hostility of Mujahideen considering it already has to deal with Pakistan and China plus 200 plus active insurgencies within coupled with its greatest enemy i.e poverty...considering the fact that india has more poor than entire african continent.

nothing can happen until all parties unite on the same solution for kashmir.IK only can never bring a change 4 kashmir until he has some 1 else with him as after the election the r chances of him winning but not for whole government.so therefore there is no option left for him to unite hands with other parties for the K issue.
y dnt u guys think like "no ppp,pmln,mqm,pti etc we r all just pakistani and above all muslims".
v shuld first change ourselfs to bring a change.
:pakistan: Zindabad

maybe imran khan dident wanted to say this or he can clear it up or consider not saying it again....ofcourse i wont vote for PPP and PML(N) and MQM.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

well sir kashmir is juggular vein of Pakistan according to Quaid e Azam and anyone who denies this is guilty of high treason.
We will take back kashmir by force i.e diverting all the mujahideen from afghanistan into occupied Kashmir....indians can either give it peacefully or be ready:wave:

i dont think indians can afford the hostility of Mujahideen considering it already has to deal with Pakistan and China plus 200 plus active insurgencies within coupled with its greatest enemy i.e poverty...considering the fact that india has more poor than entire african continent.

:lol: :lol:

The thinking of yours in bold is very nice buddy. For this diversion of Taliban (they are no more called Mujahideen my dear) you need to provide safe havens in Pakistan and transport and basic amenities then weaponry. These will cost but if you think the goal of achieving this objective of yours is priceless, you can go ahead you know.

Back
Top Bottom