What's new

Imran Khan: Hear this loudly and clearly - You screwd up.

The thinking of yours in bold is very nice buddy. For this diversion of Taliban (they are no more called Mujahideen my dear) you need to provide safe havens in Pakistan and transport and basic amenities then weaponry. These will cost but if you think the goal of achieving this objective of yours is priceless, you can go ahead you know.

They already tried that back in 90s, they talked big, they are afghans and indian army is bachho ka sena!

They were kicked so hard in places that never dared to venture into kashmir again.

Kashmir will be only achieved by Jihad and they GOD you are asking to bless order has given orders to fight to extent either you win the war or die in his way So don't ask GOD make Muslims run away from Jihad and when some one attacks your Home and kill you children attack your ladies you don't ask him Wait Sir first I will improve my economy and than I will fight back until than kill all my family members NO sir you hit him back and hit him hard

Relax dude , none of your children or ladies are being attacked by India , its the USA that seems to be attacking with drone strikes , so dont be delusional .... India and Pakistan should maintain status quo on kashmir and move towards building friendship and trust , why fall for dirty tricks used by our leaders , whom has it helped or what solution has it achieved anywhere ? think rational !!!!

Relax dude , none of your children or ladies are being attacked by India , its the USA that seems to be attacking with drone strikes , so dont be delusional .... India and Pakistan should maintain status quo on kashmir and move towards building friendship and trust , why fall for dirty tricks used by our leaders , whom has it helped or what solution has it achieved anywhere ? think rational !!!!
Sir people of Kashmir are our brothers because they are Muslims those who killed in Gujrat are also our brothers according to Hadees they are like part of body you will attack parts of our body we will hit you back and make sure the enemy is history

Sir people of Kashmir are our brothers because they are Muslims those who killed in Gujrat are also our brothers according to Hadees they are like part of body you will attack parts of our body we will hit you back and make sure the enemy is history

Who do you guys have this nasty tendency of poking your nose at everyone affair, why can't you just mind your goddamn businesses and sort out your own country first. Thousand of people getting killed in karachi alone every year.

Karan Thapar :rofl: Poor guy he has no fault. I have seen many politican surrendering to him. even Mushy was plaeding for mercy.

^ Look whose talking. Whose poking their nose in our business here.

Are you aware of the fact that Pakistan has 172 million Muslims and India has almost close number at 161 million Muslims Approx ? are you aware of the fact that there are more number of muslims killed within pakistan by their own people due to sectorian violence than it is in India where they live with peace and harmony ?

Learn to live in peace and dont be a war monger !!!

When talk about cessation of what we consider our integral part, then it becomes our business as well.

Are you aware of the fact that Pakistan has 172 million Muslims and India has almost close number at 161 million Muslims Approx ? are you aware of the fact that there are more number of muslims killed within pakistan by their own people due to sectorian violence than it is in India where they live with peace and harmony ?

Learn to live in peace and dont be a war monger !!!
you stop killing Muslims first than ask us we don't want peace on dead bodies of our Brothers and sisters we will liberate them and make sure those who killed our brothers pay the most heavy price for doing it

I doubt either of Pakistan or India would ever go to war. Both would be destroyed

Here is what would happen:
Both nuke each other
China nukes India
PAKISTAN amd India barren wastelands

This was the interview that forced me to change my mind, I will request IK to kindly tell Pakistanis his view on Kashmir, if he do not accept Kashmir as Pakistani territory(or indepandant territory) occupied by india than i will never accept him as leader.

From this interview, all I can conclude is IK has no direction.

Dude...Its better for India that Pakistan keeps on anti india feeling in its policy and spend all of its resources or terrorism and militancy rathen than its development...Let them worry about the whole mulim brothers and spend their resources for the whole muslim brotherhood...Where as none of the muslim brotherhood countries gives a damn where there own country men is being killed day and night by their so called ally USA since last 10years....You guys can not do anything dude..such a hopeless army you have that you can not protect your own civilizations...You guys have always some execuses...So think about it ...if you guys can not protect your won citizen then what u will protect Kashmir......Sometimes i think i feel pity of Kashmir's they have simply overestimated the strength and power of Pakistani to achieve their independence.....Already one generation is lost for these kashmiris...I am not sure how many generation they will loose by standing with their dear friend pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom