What's new

Imran Khan has declared his Assets

Assalam alaikum

EXPAT has worked hard now suppose if some one buys a big farm and after some years goes into politicis, does his real estate matters ? no coz he earned that money and we pakistanies don't have an issue with it

we have an issue about these politicians who accumulated their wealth while in govt. offices

TARIQ

when will shah sahab rahmatullah gadda nasheen declare his assets, all PTI must declare his/her assets

first it was "IK has to declare his assets"
-he did
now its "ALL PTI must declare assets"
- after they do
"all PTI pets must declare their *****"

it starts with the leader, now that IK has declared his assets, it is time for all other parties leaders to declare their assets
after that the rest of the party will follow

so its Nawa, Zardari, and Altaf's turn to declare their assets.

first it was "IK has to declare his assets"
-he did
now its "ALL PTI must declare assets"
- after they do
"all PTI pets must declare their *****"

it starts with the leader, now that IK has declared his assets, it is time for all other parties leaders to declare their assets
after that the rest of the party will follow

so its Nawa, Zardari, and Altaf's turn to declare their assets.

shah mahmood should also declare he is vice chairman or the second in command of PTI

yes the pets of PTI must declare too, i even doubt they are recruiting lota pets :D

Nisar's lies in the press conference:

1- 3oo kenals home equals 120 crors.

Ans: May be Imran had not mentioned the area while discussing price per kenal which is perhaps 1.20 lacs per kenal (2003 or 2002 price for which evidence already have been presented in media)

So ... the land price of 300 kenals @ 1.2 lacs per kenal comes to only 3.6 crors lets say (5 beds) home construction cost was 10 crores then total cost of that resident becomes 13.6 crors.

Nisar telling lies because mentioning cost at 120 crors.

Yes may be with land price of 2011 that figure reach near 120 crors but it should not be any issue.

2- 2nd Stupidity of Press Conference:

IK showd his bani gala home as "gifted" before election commission but now saying he purchased when he sold his london home ... so nisar thinks it a contradiction.

Answer:

Simple fact is that IK purchased bani gala home when he sold his london home. He purchased it in the name of his wife. In 2003 or 2004 ... at the time of divorce ... his wife simply returned IK's property through deed. Because there was no transaction of money ... so it was made a gift deed. So what Mr. "Intelligent" Nisar...???

shah mahmood should also declare he is vice chairman or the second in command of PTI

yes the pets of PTI must declare too, i even doubt they are recruiting lota pets :D

I don't think you know how democracy, or civilization works.

when you accuse someone of something, you need to first show you are not guilty of that.
IK did
then you ask the accused to prove that they are also innocent.
now its time for the other "leaders" to step up and do the right thing.

After that, we can move to phase 2, where the rest of the parties show their assets.
so dont get too excited, one step at a time.

I don't think you know how democracy, or civilization works.

when you accuse someone of something, you need to first show you are not guilty of that.
IK did
then you ask the accused to prove that they are also innocent.
now its time for the other "leaders" to step up and do the right thing.

After that, we can move to phase 2, where the rest of the parties show their assets.
so dont get too excited, one step at a time.

look, i know the corrupt people nawaz zardari etc, they are infact billioniares through money laundring, IK says his party should be in the government then he and all his lotas must declare too, only IK declaring is nothing because we knew IK has clean record, he never participated in politics or other business ventures, but his lotas are not clear and we want to know, his lotas are OK as people say, qurashi is not corrupt

you dont know how elections and democracy works, imran will win at most one seat, his workers other seats, so IK declared, OK, quraishi and otherlotas must be prepared too, i dont want to give vote to imran khan, wanna give to the whole party

look, i know the corrupt people nawaz zardari etc, they are infact billioniares through money laundring, IK says his party should be in the government then he and all his lotas must declare too, only IK declaring is nothing because we knew IK has clean record, he never participated in politics or other business ventures, but his lotas are not clear and we want to know, his lotas are OK as people say, qurashi is not corrupt

you dont know how elections and democracy works, imran will win at most one seat, his workers other seats, so IK declared, OK, quraishi and otherlotas must be prepared too, i dont want to give vote to imran khan, wanna give to the whole party

rather a lota then a murdered :guns:

but I digress
No matter what his party does you will always demand more, like the jews of Old. They would demand proofs from the Prophets and they prophets would show them, but the they would demand more and more proofs.
Now no one is saying IK is a prophet, but you people are showing the same mentality as the jews.

His party WILL declare their assets, don't worry about it. The elections are still more than a year away.
right now the leaders of the other party must declare their assets, that is the challenge. And lets stick to this one.

ALL leaders, including Mr. livinginlondonbutrunningaterroristpartyinKrachi, must declare their assets NOW.

Its a good start, all other party leaders should follow this move. I think all leaders should be bound by law to invest 70% of their investments in Pakistan and 30% anywhere else. So that they know if electricity is no available how it affects industry and agriculture. What lawlessness can do to businesses and how product can be made competitive in wake of high energy costs.

Imran Khan lives in a house worth 15 Crore.
Wait a minute....
The guy who won us the World Cup, practiced Politics and even gathered funds for a cancer hospital has a house only 5 times more expensive and 3 times bigger than mine? This is what we need. Zardari has a house over 70 times bigger than mine

Wait a minute....
The guy who won us the World Cup, practiced Politics and even gathered funds for a cancer hospital has a house only 5 times more expensive and 3 times bigger than mine? This is what we need. Zardari has a house over 70 times bigger than mine

declare you assets :D

what has he declared that Rs 7 crore were gifted by her ex wife and he bought a 600 kanal land in islamabad . Is it called a decalration? it is a shame on him.

Assalam alaikum

EXPAT has worked hard now suppose if some one buys a big farm and after some years goes into politicis, does his real estate matters ? no coz he earned that money and we pakistanies don't have an issue with it

we have an issue about these politicians who accumulated their wealth while in govt. offices

TARIQ
ok if you have proofs then dont do politics of lie , go to court and prove it .

Wait a minute....

It is his hard earn income dengue brothers have illegal 27 industries worth $1.5 billion minimum actual worth could be higher.

They have chain restaurants in London, has investment company in london, the total land in raiwind is worth more than 2 billion rupees..

His money his house he can live in a 500 times bigger house then anyone else, if someone has an HDTV and i have a tubeTV and I start to cry out loud why do you have it and I don't have it, it's illegal does it make sense, it only makes sense if the item obtained is illegally or with illegal money, he has declared and listed how he earned it assets infront of media-people and election commission what else do people want (contrary to pml-ppp they won't explain how they earned it). Did anyone ask why yousaf raza gillani's wife had been sanctioned 15 crore from agriculture developed bank obviously if she might have returned it would be out of quomi khazana all profit no loss.

It is his hard earn income dengue brothers have illegal 27 industries worth $1.5 billion minimum actual worth could be higher.

They have chain restaurants in London, has investment company in london, the total land in raiwind is worth more than 2 billion rupees..

His money his house he can live in a 500 times bigger house then anyone else, if someone has an HDTV and i have a tubeTV and I start to cry out loud why do you have it and I don't have it, it's illegal does it make sense, it only makes sense if the item obtained is illegally or with illegal money, he has declared and listed how he earned it assets infront of media-people and election commission what else do people want (contrary to pml-ppp they won't explain how they earned it). Did anyone ask why yousaf raza gillani's wife had been sanctioned 15 crore from agriculture developed bank obviously if she might have returned it would be out of quomi khazana all profit no loss.
All the land mafia and most corrupt lotas , ejaz jaji, malik zaheer khokhar , sikander bosan , akram bhinder etc are sitting with imran khan . All the people sitting with him cannot bring change , they are most corrupt history sheeters . Imran is a hypocrate supporting these people and making politics over assets.

Back
Top Bottom