What's new

Imran Khan has declared his Assets

All the land mafia and most corrupt lotas , ejaz jaji, malik zaheer khokhar , sikander bosan , akram bhinder etc are sitting with imran khan . All the people sitting with him cannot bring change , they are most corrupt history sheeters . Imran is a hypocrate supporting these people and making politics over assets.

Barking dogs seldom bites, main moun nahi lagna chahta tum pml walon kay, bahir niklo darwaza band karo.

PS. Imran Khan had said his party has still people whose thought are not fully synched with PTI referring to if they would fully want to integrate they would need to completely wash themselves and declare themselves otherwise doors are closed for them.

Barking dogs seldom bites, main moun nahi lagna chahta tum pml walon kay, bahir niklo darwaza band karo.

PS. Imran Khan had said his party has still people whose thought are not fully synched with PTI referring to if they would fully want to integrate they would need to completely wash themselves and declare themselves otherwise doors are closed for them.
I am surprised on your comments , in democracy you might not agree to the comments of others but have to listen the opposite point of view as well . I am not a worker of pml n , never had been but these are my views on ik team . You like it or not doent matter to me . But only ask to ik ,all musharaf lotas are now pti team, only change is ik instead of mussaraf.

I am surprised on your comments , in democracy you might not agree to the comments of others but have to listen the opposite point of view as well . I am not a worker of pml n , never had been but these are my views on ik team . You like it or not doent matter to me . But only ask to ik ,all musharaf lotas are now pti team, only change is ik instead of mussaraf.

Understand don't point finger on a person who never ruled in any government nor has done any corruption before you point fingers at someone looking PML-N-Q-PPP-MQM' scrutinize them first.

I am one of those people who do not believe in the term "lota", every man has the right to switch-go into pml-n or ppp or pti or any other party we should not call them lota, what matters is the character and they interests of those men-women.

aren't you bound by elections commission rules to declare your assets before any election? so whats the big deal?

property bhought on family names to hide curruption. Or not telling what ppl own in out side Pakistan. Also its not allowed to take money outside Pakistan how did they criminals sent money outside Pakistan

In today's Pakistan the only politician who comes even close to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is Imran Khan.

Quaid-e-Azam also hated corruption. And today we have the most corrupt person (Asif Ali Zardari) as the President of Pakistan.

We Pakistanis wont let the 2nd most corrupt person (Nawaz Sharif) hold such a high position in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

lol qurashi vice chairman, lol lol, suddenly promoted him to the highest and all other hard workers working for 15 years have been insulted this way

Qureshi has a lot of expreience in politics and he is determined to save Pakistan from internal and external enemies of Pakistan.

In today's Pakistan the only politician who comes even close to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is Imran Khan.

Quaid-e-Azam also hated corruption. And today we have the most corrupt person (Asif Ali Zardari) as the President of Pakistan.

We Pakistanis wont let the 2nd most corrupt person (Nawaz Sharif) hold such a high position in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Qureshi has a lot of expreience in politics and he is determined to save Pakistan from internal and external enemies of Pakistan.

quaid e azam was educated enough to be a political leader, i dunno what education imran has expect that he is 'cricketer; :confused:

imran was OK, but now he has corrupt guys in his team

in cricket team he gave chance to young untested inexperienced guys who won the WC, but in here, he is deliberately choosing hypocrite used corrupt lotas and he 'HOPES' they rectify their behaviour under imran institution :angry:

quaid e azam was educated enough to be a political leader, i dunno what education imran has expect that he is 'cricketer; :confused:

in cricket team he gave chance to young untested inexperienced guys who won the WC, but in here, he is deliberately choosing hypocrite used corrupt lotas and he 'HOPES' they rectify their behaviour under imran institution :angry:

Everyone has their own opinions, but for me Imran khan is definitely the best hope we have if any prosperity is to come, I have lost faith in all political parties because time and time again they have completely failed same old corrupt system. PTI should be given a chance to prove themselves that they can bring a change in Pakistan and make Pakistan a very prosperous state and insha-allah that day is not far where we can hold our heads high.

Imran Khan is way more educated than Zardari and Na-sharif brothers. Imran Khan has a degree in politics and economics from the prestigious Oxford University. Do you know anything about Oxford University? It is only the best university in the world. Please do a little research before commenting.

Who is corrupt in his team? Any proof? Now that Imran Khan has declared his assets, the rest of his team will also declare their assests. His team is not as corrupt as Zardari's team or Na-Sharif's team. And its almost impossible to find 100% uncorrupt politicians in Pakistan, but we can not afford to have big thieves like Zardari and Na-Sharif as our leaders anymore.

First there were some people who criticised his party for being a one-man-show and now when high profile politicians are joining his party, people say lotas are joining his party.

Imran Khan is the only politican who can bring change to Pakistan.

1. He is the only main politician who is not scared of America and will get Pakistan out of this war OF terror. Zardari is America's pet, and Nawaz is a coward who will follow the same policies of America and Zardari.

2. Imran Khan is not corrupt and he is on the top of the party. When top leadership is not corrupt that gives a better chance of battling corruption within the political party and within the government. Zardari and Nawaz are both corrupt.

3. Imran Khan is the only politician who can unite all Pakistan. PTI is trying to unite all Pakistanis regardless of ethnic groups or mother language. All other parties want to bring divisons amongst Pakistanis. (PML-N - Punjabi, PPP- Sindhi, MQM- MOhajir, ANP- Pakhtun, BNP - Baloch).

4. Imran Khan is the only politician who is serious about tapping Pakistan's natural resources. PPP is still singing MOU but has not done anything to tap our natural resources. Pakistan's loadshedding problem is getting only worse under the leaership of PPP.

5. Imran Khan and his political party is the only political party that wants Pakistan to gain confidence and self-esteem. PPP and PML-N want to scare Pakistanis that if they dont follow the commands of America they will all starve to death. They dont realize that Pakistan is one of the most fertile land in the world with abundant natural resources and with the world's 7th largest pool of scientists and engineers, and Pakistan is a Nuclear Power.

Out of all the politicans we have today, only Imran Khan is most similar to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Qureshi is not sudden sudden.... he is a very respectable politician since decades and by changing the party does not mean you start from scratch once again

Why did he PPP and join PTI. Was it because he was drop from foreign ministry?

This a good move by Imran Khan. Politician should make their asset public because they are public servant.

Why did he PPP and join PTI. Was it because he was drop from foreign ministry?

This a good move by Imran Khan. Politician should make their asset public because they are public servant.

Actually, they are not even public servant. Public servants are people like Customs and Excise officers, Anti Narcotics officers, Immigration officers, Police, FIA etc.

Politicians are, merely there for a given time, and in a democracy when people want, can simply vote and throw them out.

Imran declares assets, asks others to show guts

ISLAMABAD - Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan has said that his party would launch a civil disobedience movement if the top leadership of PPP and PML-N do not declare their real assets, as he did on Sunday.

Sharing the details of his assets, Imran said, declaration of real assets by the politicians was imperative to shun the practice of corruption and make the country financially strong.

Addressing a news conference here at PTI Central Secretariat on Sunday after chairing PTI’s core committee meeting, where it was decided to appoint newcomer to party Shah Mehmood Qureshi as PTI Vice Chairman, Imran predicted that top leadership of other political parties (PPP and PML-N) would not made public their real assets as it would lead to surfacing of their corruption.

Imran said that PTI’s core committee had decided that all the central executive committee members of PTI would declare their assets. Providing the sale deed, revenue record and other necessary documents of his assets to media, Imran said, he had purchased 300 kanals of land in Islamabad at the rate of Rs 145000 per kanal in 2002 in the name of Jamima Khan, his ex-wife, after borrowing money from her for the purpose.

“Later, in 2003 I sold my flat in London, which I had purchased from the money I earned being star cricketer of my time, against 715,000 British pounds sterling to return the loan of my wife,” he said.

He also said that his wife gifted him the land in Bani Gala, Islamabad, when they ended up in divorce in 2004.

Regarding land in Mian Channu, Imran said, he had inherited 530 kanals of land from his grandfather. “PML-N was propagating that I had purchased the said land for Rs50000. I want to clarify that it was the amount I paid on the account of development charges of the land.”

Imran said that he was given two separate plots by PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharrif, first one being declared ‘man of the series’ against Indian team in 1987, and the second one in 1992 being captain of the team that had won the World Cup.

“I have gifted both the plots to Shaukat Khanam Hospital in 1993 and later the hospital sold one of the plots in 1997 to generate some revenue to run the affairs of the hospital. “The plot I was given in 1992 was directly transferred to Shaukat Khanam hospital upon my request to the then Prime Minister,” he added.

He said that he had given a loan of Rs350 million donation to Shaukat Khanam hospital; the amount includes the money hospital earned by selling the plot I was given in 1993.

“I looked after the affairs of hospital for five years and neither me nor any of the members of the board of governors ever took a single penny from the accounts of the hospital. “A PML-N MNA who has levelled charges against the members of the board of governors of the hospital would be served with legal notices soon,” Imran said.

In 1992 Nawaz Sharif government had introduced Economic Reforms Act. The act provides that all foreign remittance would be exempted from any sort of tax. “Yes, it is true that I paid less tax this year than I had paid previous years but it is because of the act introduced by Nawaz Sharrif,” he added.

“Today I think that the Economic Reforms Act is not justifiable, as it hindered the way of tax collections. The act was introduced for himself by Nawaz to evade tax,” Imran said.

He said by producing these documents he just wanted to clarify his position in the eyes of the masses and the media. “Imran Khan has clarified his position today and other politicians should do in the same way,” he said.

“Only 8.2 percent Pakistanis pay their taxes. The figure ranks us among the lowest among tax evader nations. By collecting tax we could bring the country out of prevailing starvation,” he added.

“I will request the activists of other political parties to ask their respective leaderships that how they earned so much money and why their tax payment is so low,” he added.

He said that all the aforementioned assets were registered in his name and not on his family members’ name as per practice of other political leaders.

Answering a question, Imran also criticised the incumbent government for not implementing the decisions of the Supreme Court.

To a question, Imran called for in-depth investigations into a statement recently given by the former Ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani regarding his meeting with the British army chief.

“The statement should be taken seriously, as Haqqani was able to meet British Army Chief after having prior permission from one of the offices of President, Prime Minister, Foreign Minister or Secretary Foreign Office, as per diplomatic protocol,” he added.

He also termed Mansoor Ijaz’s disclosure that both President Zardari and Hussain Haqqani were aware of the US May 2 raid in Abbottabad as an allegation of serious nature that should be probed.

To another question, he said in a bid to clarify the situation that which party was taking money from ISI, Supreme Court should take up the Asghar Khan case.

Shah Mahmood Qureshi, addressing on the occasion, criticized the statement of President Zardari in harsh words that he was the spiritual son of PPP founder Zulfikar Bhutto. “Today, we can see those politicians, who always opposed and mentally teased daughter of Zulfikar Bhutto, as part of the federal cabinet and close aides of President Zardari.

Imran declares assets, asks others to show guts | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

All the land mafia and most corrupt lotas , ejaz jaji, malik zaheer khokhar , sikander bosan , akram bhinder etc are sitting with imran khan . All the people sitting with him cannot bring change , they are most corrupt history sheeters . Imran is a hypocrate supporting these people and making politics over assets.

You need to understand right meanings of "Change".

"Change" does not mean no old faces.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) brought change and almost all the old faces (including corrupts and bla bla) followed him. But still that was a valid Change.

So you should change your wrong concept of "change":agree:

he has not declared 100% assets, latest news

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Bht se asstes still hidden hain....He is not that honest as seems to be

Back
Top Bottom