What's new

IMRAN KHAN FUNNY TEAM

bas dosra karde khud kuch na karna aur phir dosro ko kehna life must be great in UK. Kia aun ko Pti ne funding ki jo UK mai rehtay. Life change karney ke liye khud ko change karna parta hai. Govt tou ati jati rehti next govt mai bhi yahi rona lai kar bethay hoge because ppl like you dont want to change themselves.

Waisay hi mera dimagh kharab kar rhay ho

Bas saloom! now leave me alone

:omghaha: :omghaha: look my joining date on profile.

You guys have no courage to say what wrong is wrong and right is right. only want give lame logic to show solidarity with Imran khan as fedral minsters n governor state bank said.

View attachment 786919

Pti is a synthesis of ppp and n league , a thorough status qou party .

I have learned its pointless to argue with pti supporters, you mention current issues that current regime is causing and they can't help but bring their favorite scapegoat nawaz blaming him for even the shart they did in the morning and forcefully make you his supporter.

In actuality, that is the limited brainpower pti supporters have so i respond in the limited language they understand.
1. I don't support PTI.
2. Where did I mention current issues?

You are dillusional so please don't address me.

Have a nice day

Accept kaun karayga nakara Pakistanio ko? Waha jaa kar kahenge GOvt hamara khercha uthaye hum mehnat ko mehnat karnay ki adat nahi.

Bro nakara Govt hai nakara bureaucracy hai jo relief nhi deskti toe price control ker lain. Pakistani who work at overseas or private frame in Pak are more capable then these IMF/Govt representative mouth fighters..

No need to argue with these biryani brigade they will not come to any reasoning.
Honestly speaking let them have their God father and Calbiri Nani Ama when they start to suck the life out of the populance then they will wish for Imran Khan at the moment only Biryani is overseeing their thinking processors.

IMG_20211025_185827.png

I don't know what's wrong with Pakistanis. It looks like we have poor comprehension skills.

Dr. Reza Baqir said that the families of overseas Pakistanis stand to benefit from the weakened rupee. He did not say that overseas Pakistanis will benefit.

That makes perfect sense. Let's say if someone sends $100 from the US, it used to be worth PKR 16,500. Now it's worth PKR 17,300. So they have an extra PKR 800.

Why is that so hard to understand?
This is what makes it so hard to understand when you follow Shaikh Chilli logic.

Screenshot_20211025-153810_Chrome.jpg

No need to argue with these biryani brigade they will not come to any reasoning.
Honestly speaking let them have their God father and Calbiri Nani Ama when they start to suck the life out of the populance then they will wish for Imran Khan at the moment only Biryani is overseeing their thinking processors.

You are just wasting your breath explaining to cartoon league aka Godfather league, they won't understand apart from keema, naan and freebies, as long as they are fed and do thier bidding for cult masters.

یہ ایک اور لطیفہ ہے کہ شریف خاندان کی شوگر ملیں بند کروا کر انہیں کہا جارہا ہے کہ وہاں سے پیدا ہونے والی کو پچاس روپے کلو کردیں

شریف خاندان کو ان کی شوگر ملوں کو چلانے کی اجازت دلوا دیں چینی خود ہی 50-55 روپے کلو ہوجائے گی

1635224281445.png

یہ ایک اور لطیفہ ہے کہ شریف خاندان کی شوگر ملیں بند کروا کر انہیں کہا جارہا ہے کہ وہاں سے پیدا ہونے والی کو پچاس روپے کلو کردیں

شریف خاندان کو ان کی شوگر ملوں کو چلانے کی اجازت دلوا دیں چینی خود ہی 50-55 روپے کلو ہوجائے گی

View attachment 787716
open thi tab kaun sa 50 ki dei di sugar? lol

open thi tab kaun sa 50 ki dei di sugar? lol

جی جب اوپن تھیں تو پچاس کی ہی مل رہی تھی چینی، جب نواز شریف گیا تو یہی ریٹ تھا وہ تو اس نالائق حکومت نے آکر چینی ایکسپورٹ کردی اور ریٹ بڑھ گیا اب ان سے کم بھی نہیں ہورہا

جی جب اوپن تھیں تو پچاس کی ہی مل رہی تھی چینی، جب نواز شریف گیا تو یہی ریٹ تھا وہ تو اس نالائق حکومت نے آکر چینی ایکسپورٹ کردی اور ریٹ بڑھ گیا اب ان سے کم بھی نہیں ہورہا
AEFD49CB-9B9A-492A-8CBF-A2906FCB3D2B-1.jpeg

50 ki tou tab bhi nahi mil rahi thi.
sugar expprt karney ki waja wo contracts hai jo nawaz kar ke gaya warna export tou barhai nhi aus ne, import deficit barha kar taba kar gaya.

View attachment 787737
50 ki tou tab bhi nahi mil rahi thi.
sugar expprt karney ki waja wo contracts hai jo nawaz kar ke gaya warna export tou barhai nhi aus ne, import deficit barha kar taba kar gaya.

تم واقعی اتنے بےوقوف ہو یا بنتے ہو؟؟ نواز شریف کون سا معاہدہ کرگیا تھا کہ چینی لازمی ایکسپورٹ کرنی ہے؟؟

Sugar price was even below 50 in open market in April 2018.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom