What's new

IMRAN KHAN FUNNY TEAM

POPEYE-Sailor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
شوکت یوسفزئی نے کیسے روپیہ گرنے کے فائدے بتا کر بیان کا دفاع بھی کیا۔۔۔

maro-mujhe-maro-most-funny-har----w800_q70_----1584626973799.jpg

Really are they capable for being a senator or MNA or Minister ???

2021-10-21 16_30_03-Window.png

2021-10-21 16_30_12-Window.png

Governor State Bank is not funny statement ??

2021-10-21 16_29_41-Window.png

He's not lying.

Don't you see majority of expats here avid supporter of Imran Khan and lecturing us about the benefits of inflation?

And if you are surprised about his statement, Imran Khan lives in 300 kanal villa, was married to a Jewish royalty and his kids live in England. The rest of his cabinet has offshore accounts in rich countries!.

Are you really surprised these "elites" don't know what Pakistanis are going through?
So please tell me residence size of nani ama and nawaj?

Governor State Bank is not funny statement ??

View attachment 786775

I don't know what's wrong with Pakistanis. It looks like we have poor comprehension skills.

Dr. Reza Baqir said that the families of overseas Pakistanis stand to benefit from the weakened rupee. He did not say that overseas Pakistanis will benefit.

That makes perfect sense. Let's say if someone sends $100 from the US, it used to be worth PKR 16,500. Now it's worth PKR 17,300. So they have an extra PKR 800.

Why is that so hard to understand?

He's not lying.

Don't you see majority of expats here avid supporter of Imran Khan and lecturing us about the benefits of inflation?

And if you are surprised about his statement, Imran Khan lives in 300 kanal villa, was married to a Jewish royalty and his kids live in England. The rest of his cabinet has offshore accounts in rich countries!.

Are you really surprised these "elites" don't know what Pakistanis are going through?
What a mish mash of garbage.
The villa he lives in is in Pakistan, not in some posh district of London or Dubai.
He married Jemima before even entering politics, his children's are living with their mother whose family were already billionaires unlike the Polo playing Patwari putter. Patwari Tind splashing it up with an army of hangars on, a criminal on the run creaming off billions he looted from Pakistan.
Calibiri Queen aka Nakami Nani is on record for not holding any property in Pakistan, I guess she is living the high life by posing as a plastered wax doll.
Do recall public distributing mathai when Tind was kicked out.

He's not lying.

Whoever is investing in Pakistan from Abroad, benefits when rupee falls, these people are mostly expats (exporters for different reason also benefit).

Whoever is deinvesting from Pakistan to Abroad, benefits in keeping the rupee strong, like Dar so he can buy more pounds and dollars for his samdhi for a given amount of rupee.

What a mish mash of garbage.
The villa he lives in is in Pakistan, not in some posh district of London or Dubai.
He married Jemima before even entering politics, his children's are living with their mother whose family were already billionaires unlike the Polo playing Patwari putter. Patwari Tind splashing it up with an army of hangars on, a criminal on the run creaming off billions he looted from Pakistan.
Calibiri Queen aka Nakami Nani is on record for not holding any property in Pakistan, I guess she is living the high life by posing as a plastered wax doll.
Do recall public distributing mathai when Tind was kicked out.

Life must be great in UK
So please tell me residence size of nani ama and nawaj?

who is nani ama? and why are you speaking like Hindus do?

Hindus use the word j instead of z. Are you a Hindu? If you are, change your flag to India please or are you Pakistani Hindu?

Yes, that's why even a criminal like NS is not budging.
BTW, how many times have you repeated this same line.....proves damn Patwaris didn't do much for Education .

You are not budging either, are you a criminal too? or are you just exploiting the currency exchange while lecturing us about benefits of inflation.

Life must be great in UK

He's not lying.

Awain ee to nhi sara Pakistan patwarion ko khotta bulata , zarori nhi ponch bhi ho aor hinhinata bhi ho :rofl:

You are not budging either, are you a criminal too? or are you just exploiting the currency exchange while lecturing us about benefits of inflation.

Life must be great in UK
I wasn't aware there were court warrants out for me in Pakistan. Lol.
Hell, i wouldn't miss any opportunity to return to Pakistan and enjoy the benefits I have earned by working hard in UK and investing in Pakistan.
In any case, if a criminal can enjoy in London then why can't a British National.

Imran khan collected all the garbage politicians and made morons as CM and ministers. CM KPK and punjab both are huge dumb idiots, i mean seriously, in west no one might take them as waiters and here they r CMs. And this is the same IK that used to utter merit all day long.

Interesting @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE gets banned and two new members @POPEYE-Sailor and @fisher1 from PMLN social media team take over the duty to post specific type of economic news in this section.

:omghaha: :omghaha: look my joining date on profile.

You guys have no courage to say what wrong is wrong and right is right. only want give lame logic to show solidarity with Imran khan as fedral minsters n governor state bank said.

245814633_6147096268694552_7231282159193845852_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom