What's new

IMRAN KHAN FUNNY TEAM

So please tell me residence size of nani ama and nawaj?

Well done, sir, well done.

Most of the current inflation is due to international trends and DECADES of poor investment in agricultural/food self-sufficiency and our main export sectors (garments, IT, etc.)

Could the PTI tackle these issues more effective and on a greater war footing? Sure. But at least they're not in power for the sole reason of sucking the country dry like the previous parties. The PTI really needs to deliver even better --- nobody cares or understands how old or complex the problems are. The people want solutions, fast.

:omghaha: :omghaha: look my joining date on profile.

You guys have no courage to say what wrong is wrong and right is right. only want give lame logic to show solidarity with Imran khan as fedral minsters n governor state bank said.

View attachment 786919
Hey I am just impressed by the coordination in your team. That is all.

Well done, sir, well done.

Most of the current inflation is due to international trends and DECADES of poor investment in agricultural/food self-sufficiency and our main export sectors (garments, IT, etc.)

Could the PTI tackle these issues more effective and on a greater war footing? Sure. But at least they're not in power for the sole reason of sucking the country dry like the previous parties. The PTI really needs to deliver even better --- nobody cares or understands how old or complex the problems are. The people want solutions, fast.
The only thing they can do is just waste reserves and give temporary relief
This could win them the next election but this would be a cruel thing to do

I'm not suggesting they do that, even though politics might demand that they do (VS being thrown out and N League imposed on us again).

But we have to admit, even if we support PTI as the lesser of the evils, that they were slow out of the gate, they didn't have the type of visionary reform plans that they should have and the magnitude of the challenges totally overwhelmed them. They have been trying, I know, but IK is trying within a rotten system. Even the best F1 driver cannot win or even finish a race in a broken car with flat tires. He has to simultaneously address the massive structural flaws in our system to be able to deliver good governance. He could easily make better picks for several key positions as well. Finally, in my opinion, the extension was a terrible idea that is bad for the institution, has been bad for the country and ultimately not great for his govt in the long run either (as we are seeing now).

Overseas Pakistanio ko kasy finda hoa? State Bank ka Governor tu farig hy.

I sent $600,000 to Pakistan when 1 US $ = 103/104 PKR and received that amount in PKR. If I want to have that money returned and buy $ at current rate, how much will I get back ?
Overseas Pakistanio ko Bohat faida hua !
Jahilon ki team.
If we understand that the rape, pillage and looting of Pakistan economy performed by Politicians over the past decade and a half is responsible for current economic woes does not mean we want to listen to the shit spilling out of the mouths of current garbage ministers and clueless economic team also.

Interesting @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE gets banned and two new members @POPEYE-Sailor and @fisher1 from PMLN social media team take over the duty to post specific type of economic news in this section.
@The Eagle please take notice
Wasting reserves didn't win re-election for Musharraf, Zardari or Nawaz so why waste them?
DD5741B1-F25A-46C4-9340-8A0BFD90E76D.png

I sent $600,000 to Pakistan when 1 US $ = 103/104 PKR and received that amount in PKR. If I want to have that money returned and buy $ at current rate, how much will I get back ?
Overseas Pakistanio ko Bohat faida hua !
Jahilon ki team.
If we understand that the rape, pillage and looting of Pakistan economy performed by Politicians over the past decade and a half is responsible for current economic woes does not mean we want to listen to the shit spilling out of the mouths of current garbage ministers and clueless economic team also.
If local inflation is high you will get much more money with high dollar rate. Win win for overseas Pakistanis and their families

No party is clean imran will be bigger chor pathetic team he has atleadt others had few good politions in their team but pora dubber hi chor ha in imrans team

Na, Pakistani (relatives) temporarily get better exchange rate until inflation catches up. For most of us Overseas living with families. This doesn’t matter.
Inflation always catches up. Pakistanis never had a long period of low real inflation
0B1D72A6-5B75-4FD1-AFD1-852CF5C44B39.png

No party is clean imran will be bigger chor pathetic team he has atleadt others had few good politions in their team but pora dubber hi chor ha in imrans team
Yes we want a better team that bankrupts Pakistan every 5 years
0AF8FD64-368C-417E-B56A-CAE142163E21.png

He is not wrong because by devaluing currency makes pakistan becomes competitive. So when an investor, tourist or in this case overseas pakistani send money to pakistan there dollar can buy more which in turn helps Pakistan.

Some reading material:-

He is not wrong because by devaluing currency makes pakistan becomes competitive. So when an investor, tourist or in this case overseas pakistani send money to pakistan there dollar can buy more which in turn helps Pakistan.

Some reading material:-

Exactly. Too many over smart people on this forum trying to become economists over night

Exactly. Too many over smart people on this forum trying to become economists over night

There is a reason why China and other asean countries keep the currencies devalue. And since pakistan has devalued pakistan export have gone up considerably right now they are at the highest. More companies companies coming to Pakistan to open new plant like samsung or OPPO to not only meet pakistan internal demand but for exports as well. Pakistan became competitive Overnight and that is the benefit of devaluing currency.

Back
Top Bottom