What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from punjab not from lahore and there is development in each and every city of punjab, the roads have improved , the new bridges have been constructed, many old schools have been renovated everywhere in punjab. Yes Lahore is getting more projects because Sharifs are from lahore, and lahore is by far much much bigger city than any other city in punjab and caters the needs (advanced medical facilities) for the people all over punjab, however the situation in all other cities is also gradually improving, we are proud of Shahbaz sharif, he is the leader of punjab, he has done so much for our province. I by the way dont have same opinion about Nawaz sharif, for me vote in punjab was due to the work of Shehbaz sharif government between 2008-2013, however he has respect for his eleder brother (a punjabi cultural trait) that he is letting his phuddu elder brother to reap the fruits of his development work to become prime minister of pakistan.

Imran khan has soft corner for terrorists of FATA only because they are pashtuns, have you ever seen him showing any concerns about civilian casualities in balochistan , why because terrorists in FATA are pashtuns and he worships pashtunism. If FATA was a punjabi speaking area , this guy imran khan would have no interest in any civilians etc.

for the first post i will say that most of us are slaves of sharif and bhutto familes .. your fathers have voted them, now you, then ur children ... whats the point of being dictated by a family or an army genral. The developmeent in 2002-2007 is much more then development in 2008- 13 in sharif family ..so u should have voted PML Q or musharrafs party ...as u said u voted bcoz of development .. ur hypocrisy is very visible

now for the second part ... You said he is supporter of TTp bcoz he support dialog??? that is why u blame him ... bro ur own party initiated peace talks ,... ur own party initiated demoralization of militry and jawans... if we go by ur logic that supporting peace process makes u a traitor or terrrorist ..then ur leader is the biggest traitor ..he was just sipping coffee with a mass murderer of muslims "Modi"... imran khan just has his own opinion about how to end this war .. he not a hypocrate he comesout and support it openly

for the first post i will say that most of us are slaves of sharif and bhutto familes .. your fathers have voted them, now you, then ur children ... whats the point of being dictated by a family or an army genral. The developmeent in 2002-2007 is much more then development in 2008- 13 in sharif family ..so u should have voted PML Q or musharrafs party ...as u said u voted bcoz of development .. ur hypocrisy is very visible

now for the second part ... You said he is supporter of TTp bcoz he support dialog??? that is why u blame him ... bro ur own party initiated peace talks ,... ur own party initiated demoralization of militry and jawans... if we go by ur logic that supporting peace process makes u a traitor or terrrorist ..then ur leader is the biggest traitor ..he was just sipping coffee with a mass murderer of muslims "Modi"... imran khan just has his own opinion about how to end this war .. he not a hypocrate he comesout and support it openly

You should stop your dramatization ms. Drama queen, the real world and real people in pakistan dont have time to think about irrelevant stupid things like sharifs, bhuttos, new monkey khan or any other shts.

Last edited:
People and political parties are distorting facts, such as:
1. No Metro in Karachi, Why in Lahore?
Ans: Punjab gov. made it, Ask Sind Gov to do so. Fedral Gov. hasn't spend a single rupee for Lahore metro

2. Why monorail in Lahore, and karachi circular railway project shelved?
Ans: same as above, Punjab gov. doing the monorail project with Chinese Gov. Federal Gov. not providing any money for monorail project.
If Sind Gov. has failed to materialize such a deal with Japnese Gov. then it is actually the incompetent and corrupt Sind Gov. Sind Gov. has failed to clear up the KCR track in last 10 years, which was the prime demand of Japanese gov. for KCR project.

Read Some crazy stuff here, Amazed me most of it really.

Punjab is doing well because of the attitude of its people, punjabi can be anyone even a Baluch or a Pukhtoon, he lives there hence he is a punjabi, they work hard and are business and education minded, ambitious and risk takers.

Welcoming and good people, their chilled attitude and ready to adapt is their success, their success is our success.

Pukhtoons my own brothers, well they just want it all handed on a platter, nothing constructive no ambition to do well, still stuck in their macho ways.

People are responsible for their own problems.

Baluch he is no different from Pukhtoon still living in the glory years.

Sindhi another lost soul, will not standup, will not educate them selves to liberate themselves.

So shit goes wrong who do we blame, well gotta blame someone so why not blame the guy doing well,got my problems and me not doing well is due to him.

Pakistan is here for ever and our strength is in our diversity and strong Islamic belief.

Last edited:
Yeah but railway minister is a federal minister and not a provincial one.

where does railway comes into this, metro train doesnt/wont come under railways, its under city transportation

PMLN tactics.... divide ppl in gorups and take advantage... Naseebo lal league will fail to divide Pakistanies.

What about south punjab ? are they also anti Punjab?

2 Ganje 1 shatan loot kee lee gee Pakistan

Imran khan himself is "more punjabi" than Nawaz sharif and Shahbaz sharif because both his paternal and maternal families are living in punjab much before sharifs ancestors settled in punjab, yet imran khan has the audacity to speak BS against punjab I cannot get it.

The funny thing is that pakhtuns of kpk consider imran khan punjabi as imran khan "pakhtun" which is absolutely BS and ironic at the same time. Just listen to his accent , is it anything other than punjabi, he cannot hide his punjabi credentials yet he is quite successful in making a fool out of pakhtuns of kpk.

I have not given up on Imran Khan but I can't fail to notice his over and overtly ethnic slant.

Imran Khan is Punjabi! Having a 'Khan' in the name and fairer skin doesn't make you or even equate to being a 'Pathan' or 'Pashtun'. You know, even the Javed Miandad also has a 'Khan' in his name. These 'Khans' are a dime a dozen in Pakistan.

One could probably ignore Imran Khan's ethnic slants--they all do it, from 'Jaag Punjabi Jaag' of Nawaz Sharif to Altaf Hussein of MQM to ANP's Wali Khan family. But Imran Khan idealizes Zulfi Bhutto. And Bhutto, despite all his fault, was a towering national leader.

I hope Imran Khan realizes that his unilateral moves like blocking the NATO supplies AFTER the last elections in Pakistan are the kind of red-lines which even his semi-supporters like me are not going to tolerate. You defy the State through force, you are a rebel.

I have not given up on Imran Khan but I can't fail to notice his over and overtly ethnic slant.

Imran Khan is Punjabi! Having a 'Khan' in the name and fairer skin doesn't make you or even equate to being a 'Pathan' or 'Pashtun'. You know, even the Javed Miandad also has a 'Khan' in his name. These 'Khans' are a dime a dozen in Pakistan.

One could probably ignore Imran Khan's ethnic slants--they all do it, from 'Jaag Punjabi Jaag' of Nawaz Sharif to Altaf Hussein of MQM to ANP's Wali Khan family. But Imran Khan idealizes Zulfi Bhutto. And Bhutto, despite all his fault, was a towering national leader.

I hope Imran Khan realizes that his unilateral moves like blocking the NATO supplies AFTER the last elections in Pakistan are the kind of red-lines which even his semi-supporters like me are not going to tolerate. You defy the State through force, you are a rebel.

PTI cadre in KPK is the old ANP pashtun nationalist cadre from Peshawar, charsada , maradan, naushehra and swabi. ANP are well known to be racist pashtun nationalist (remind yourself of Pakhtunistan movement). This is the area from where most of the MNA of PTI come from, they are dictating and spoiling Imran khan's mind and tongue with their rabid anti-Punjab and anti-Pakistan rhetoric, these neo-ANP nazis have found a political voice in the shape of imran khan. All pro-pakistani people need to be alert about it because unfortunately Imran khan falls in the trap of love for anything in the name of pashtunism, imran khan has a very week personality like phuddu nawaz sharif.

I think blocking NATO supply was good tactics. Its about getting news out to the world and that helped.

Typical naseebo league comments asking for rights don't mean anti Punjab and if that is the case naseebo league is anti-KPK, anti-Sindh-anti Balochistan.

These blad ugly fat pigs [counter to cb4's manhoos reply] are looking to divide people of Pakistan based on ethnicity biggest shar may Allah save people of Pakistan from these swines.

@Leader @Jazzbot

Next time noon league supporters use decent language, agar shakhal ghandi aur achi nahi hai to moun say saaf ilfaz istamal karo.
you used very good language........salute to u sir!!!!!!!!!

You should stop your dramatization ms. Drama queen, the real world and real people in pakistan dont have time to think about irrelevant stupid things like sharifs, bhuttos, new monkey khan or any other shts.
so i m miss drama queen .. as i said that u r a hypocrate .. i have proved that in my last post .. So the real pakistan dont care about this shit .. then why r u here wasting the time on thing that u just called SHIT ... there are nicer ways to reply .. i insist use the language carefully:D

PTI cadre in KPK is the old ANP pashtun nationalist cadre from Peshawar, charsada , maradan, naushehra and swabi. ANP are well known to be racist pashtun nationalist (remind yourself of Pakhtunistan movement). This is the area from where most of the MNA of PTI come from, they are dictating and spoiling Imran khan's mind and tongue with their rabid anti-Punjab and anti-Pakistan rhetoric, these neo-ANP nazis have found a political voice in the shape of imran khan. All pro-pakistani people need to be alert about it because unfortunately Imran khan falls in the trap of love for anything in the name of pashtunism, imran khan has a very week personality like phuddu nawaz sharif.

You're right about ANP. They are the biggest enemy of Punjab and Punjabis.

where does railway comes into this, metro train doesnt/wont come under railways, its under city transportation

Yeah but Saad Rafique anounced and signed metro train with the Chinese. He's not Lahore's nazim, he's a federal railway minister.

LOL at this post , Do you think before you comment?

This phuddu nawaz sharif is ruining all the hard work and effort done by Shahbaz sharif in the last six years due to his kid like phuddu behaviour.

Exactly that was the point but in harsh wording. Phuddu should behave like PM of Pakistan not PM of Punjab. All Matro cities including Karachi, Islamabad/Pindi, Quetta, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar must have metro train and sharting with Biggest cities i.e. Karachi, Lahore and Faisalabad and all capitals of Province's

Actually we have Shahi Family ( sharif and bhutto family) democracy system and if someone come against it then our democracy is destabilized and he must be punish for destabilizing the system and as well as democracy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom