What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

I repeat I said PML N
Maryam and Nawaz are gonners...Shahbaz is a gonner...may be Hamza Shahbaz if Hudaibya case does not open...still too early to say and not just because of a marriage...wait a few weeks...ham jazbati qoom hain bhai...

Marriage is Sunnah, as long as he did Nikkah its no problem .. unlike Haramdari, who is fcuking a model and smuggling money . there is no Age to get Married..

Maryam and Nawaz are gonners...Shahbaz is a gonner...may be Hamza Shahbaz if Hudaibya case does not open...still too early to say and not just because of a marriage...wait a few weeks...ham jazbati qoom hain bhai...
app ki akhri baat dil ko lagg gai:toast_sign:

cant believe he committed Zina in this age
Dont trust pregnant rumors pmln walay phehlatay hain. And tbh zina hamaray aksar politican hee kartay hain like we have heera mandi in lahore wahan kay customers politicians hotay hain kafi say almost like shehbaz k,hamza kay bhi affairs hon gay but they keep them under wraps imran ka tamasha iss leeay bhi zaida banta hai cause pmln cant find anything against him so they malign him thru marriage stuff.

But im also weirded out at his marriage and that too with a peer i veyr bad timing ik shud totally forget ever becoming a pm.

Perfect noon league logic.

What stopped her to show the notorious messages and

What was she doing meeting IK for funds when he reprimanded her in public?

Just a scorned woman my dear.

I think she was equally to blame. Probably flirted with him! Probably chased him more than he chased her. Probably had indecent conversations with him (2 way) and doesn't want it to get out. We don't know. What we do know is that she's now called a sl*t and IK a stud.

What we also know is that IK lies. He lied about marrying Reham, then staged a fake ceremony; and he's done the same now with Pinky.

So I'm thinking may be there was some truth to what she was claiming; and won't just take a known lier (Imran Khan) at his word.

Marriage is Sunnah, as long as he did Nikkah its no problem .. unlike Haramdari, who is fcuking a model and smuggling money . there is no Age to get Married..
Kya zardari ka affair confirm tha with ayyan. Its weird why would ayyan get laid with an old guy and someone like zardari

27973073_1712896912134750_2276096721610482392_n.jpg

Dont trust pregnant rumors pmln walay phehlatay hain. And tbh zina hamaray aksar politican hee kartay hain like we have heera mandi in lahore wahan kay customers politicians hotay hain kafi say almost like shehbaz k,hamza kay bhi affairs hon gay but they keep them under wraps imran ka tamasha iss leeay bhi zaida banta hai cause pmln cant find anything against him so they malign him thru marriage stuff.

But im also weirded out at his marriage and that too with a peer i veyr bad timing ik shud totally forget ever becoming a pm.
the historian will once there used to be a party called PTI which only existed on social media

Back
Top Bottom