What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

No I am hopeless for PTI now . 2018 elections ganna be last nail in coffin. Goodbye PTI.
Nahee yar! What are you talking about man...it is his personal life yar...Who are we to question Who he marries or not...we are just the stupid lot who is suppose to just vote on election day for whatever leader we personally like...be it Nawaz or Zardari or Imran.

No coffin here but that of the thought of any ideoloy...

(Edit: ideology is still too strong of a word to sacrifice on a marriage.
I should say: )

No coffin here but that of the thought of any "sense of timing"...

Last edited:
Khan ka 2018 election ka tu nhi pta hope he will do well in 2018 erection and ejaculation gandi..baaat =)

Nahee yar! What are you talking about man...it is his personal life yar...Who are we to question Who he marries or not...we are just the stupid lot who is suppose to just vote on election day for whatever leader we personally like...be it Nawaz or Zardari or Imran.

No coffin here but that of the thought of any ideoloy...
Agreed his personal life but Right decision at wrong time .
True but if leader's targets keep getting change then what can I say about ideology

Agreed his personal life but Right decision at wrong time .
True but if leader's targets keep getting change then what can I say about ideology
Edited my earlier message even before your reply...just too strong of a jolt for those who don't follow blindly and expect some respect for the common sense.

Now I'm thinking may be Gulalai was telling the truth. This man is a proven lier - he's now lied about two marriages in two years! May be he was lying about her too.

Consider it done.
May the Peer be with Us
Yes, only the peer is left now with us :undecided:

Now I'm thinking may be Gulalai was telling the truth. This man is a proven lier - he's now lied about two marriages in two years! May be he was lying about her too.
Don't be a bxxxx...let us enjoy our moment of bliss...go shout "kyun nikala" in your back yard.

If Gilalai was telling the truth; Nawaz incited her to talk against His own Fathers in boots.

Edited my earlier message even before your reply...just too strong of a jolt for those who don't follow blindly and expect some respect for the common sense.
Bro I am seriously thinking now that PML N is coming back.

Back
Top Bottom