What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

He married Reham Khan on 31st October and denied it till December. Dates of marriage with Reham were also calculated by peerni.

Reham herself recently confirmed this and that she didn't understand why he wanted to hide their marriage.

Baqi Saab tu theek hai par Khan sahib kay hath main shadi ki inghuti nahi?

All politicians have magicians. Imran is just getting into the game late.
Zardari used to sacrifice black goat every day to protect his rule from black mahic or evil eye i am sure he still does it. Like daily aik kala bakra zibah karwata tha

Lao bhai valima khilao
Nikah sadgi say hua hay so expected Waleema menu bhe sada hee hoga...

You can also enjoy it at home...only two things needed..."dua ki parchi" aur aik glass pani...
parchi gholo aur pee jao...

Congratulations everyone...no wonder PTI is so distracted or off-track.

I was just gonna post the first drop of rain - seemed like a slight change in PTI policy as IK himself stated something differently in an interview about Panama decision...

...but this news just aired has made things irrelevant for now. Politics is just so much fun for PTI...and here we are, being so serious about trivial matters of politics, cases and next elections...what utter bliss.
No I am hopeless for PTI now . 2018 elections ganna be last nail in coffin. Goodbye PTI.

Congrats PTI on a new bhabi and her blessings to win the 2018 elections :yay:no wonder IK seems semi-retired and not campaigning - he thinks the 2018 elections are already in the bag :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom