What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

i dont know whether i should ask or not but can they do those things in this age?will it be possible for him? he is over 60

More to do with her age me thinks.

Don't be a bxxxx...let us enjoy our moment of bliss...go shout "kyun nikala" in your back yard.

If Gilalai was telling the truth; Nawaz incited her to talk against His own Fathers in boots.

Ku nikala toh ab IK bolay ga when it becomes Pinky's Tehrikay Insaaf:laughcry:

And may be Nawaz did, may be she's been telling the truth the whole time :ph34r:

Bro I am seriously thinking now that PML N is coming back.
Forget come back of Nawaz...MakafateAmal maen he is a gonner for sure...he used the words "Allah taala ki Bargah maen insaaf" ... Nawaz kay apnay noon leegui kehtay hain kay uss naay corruption ka paisa banaya magat lagaya bhee...

Bachcha bachcha janta hay nawaz corrupt hay...uss par Allah ka jhota naam laayta haay khabees...Allah kay azab ko daawat di hay Nawaz nay khud Allah ka naam laay kar jhoot bol kar...

Forget come back of Nawaz...MakafateAmal maen he is a gonner for sure...he used the words "Allah taala ki Bargah maen insaaf" ... Nawaz kay apnay noon leegui kehtay hain kay uss naay corruption ka paisa banaya magat lagaya bhee...

Bachcha bachcha janta hay nawaz corrupt hay...uss par Allah ka jhota naam laayta haay khabees...Allah kay azab ko daawat di hay Nawaz nay khud Allah ka naam laay kar jhoot bol kar...
I repeat I said PML N

More to do with her age me thinks.

Ku nikala toh ab IK bolay ga when it becomes Pinky's Tehrikay Insaaf:laughcry:

And may be Nawaz did, may be she's been telling the truth the whole time :ph34r:

Perfect noon league logic.

What stopped her to show the notorious messages and

What was she doing meeting IK for funds when he reprimanded her in public?

Just a scorned woman my dear.

WAleema @ Lahore ....
Mathay tay chumkan waal Meray banaraay day..... :cheesy::woot:

Back
Top Bottom