What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

DWVgbiBX0AESjEx.jpg

I think she was equally to blame. Probably flirted with him! Probably chased him more than he chased her. Probably had indecent conversations with him (2 way) and doesn't want it to get out. We don't know. What we do know is that she's now called a sl*t and IK a stud.

What we also know is that IK lies. He lied about marrying Reham, then staged a fake ceremony; and he's done the same now with Pinky.

So I'm thinking may be there was some truth to what she was claiming; and won't just take a known lier (Imran Khan) at his word.

IK lied about his personal life matter of marriage with someone, big fuxxin deal.

Our beloved leaders for 40 years have not just lied but looted and plundered millions of Pakistanis hard earned money and yet we are head over heels in love with them.

So much so that we find something to ridicule personal life of someone who has never done anything like loot and plunder the Treasury but given back assets in the form of cancer hospitals, NUML university and even schools to the people of Pakistan by devoting himseld to collecting charity from his people who made him their hero once.

This is how we "appreciate" those of us who manage to rise to the top of human achievement in their field and in this case -beyond- for our beloved country Pakistan.

Ok, we all know that the timing of marriage is not that great but so what if it is? Does it give us the right to go beyond all ethical norms?

Way to go fellow pakistanis - i hope we all felt better after ridiculing Imran Khan's Personal life today.

Congradulation to Imran Khan hopefully the new blance in private life will result in greater Political clarity

Cant imagine how a woman or a man can tolerate zardari on top of her or him just for some dollars.

Paise mai buhat power hai , aur se bhi zayda Power mai power hai .. Zardari is ex-president and head of 3rd biggest Political party in Pakistan ..

batao bhai dadi ne dada badal diya jb k dada ji hayath hain =)

Back
Top Bottom