What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

DWVfIDoX4AAViWn.jpg
Khoooor blimey will she look like her mother eventually (I am guessing the lady on the right is the mother of the bride)

I am speechless, I wasn't expecting such disgusting and vile statements. I am embarrassed to call these creatures as my fellow-countrymen.

Finally .. he has caught up, albeit 20+ years later in life. Long gap between first and second and short gap between second and third - as it happens.

This should be good for IK as she is spiritual like he is and not in favour of public appearances, unlike bipolar coconut Reham who was a big mistake. Everyone needs a companion and there's nothing wrong in marrying again at whatever age. IK is not going to dedicate all his life to Pakistan and neither does he owe that to this rotten judgemental jahil public.

I am speechless, I wasn't expecting such disgusting and vile statements. I am embarrassed to call these creatures as my fellow-countrymen.

Well i dont know about myths and stuff.

Ganga to nahi indus naha lo.

Sab beghairat or besharam hai. Ek 70 saal kay bhudde ki shadi discuss kar rahe hai.

Itni fikar hoti mashray ko to iski talaq nahi hone dete.

Khair hai..... 70 saal ki country hai to 70 saal wali harkaten hain.....

Ek chawal ne kaha politician marta nahi. Dosre nay kaha marad burha nahi hota.

Me khara dekhta raha

Well i dont know about myths and stuff.

Ganga to nahi indus naha lo.

Sab beghairat or besharam hai. Ek 70 saal kay bhudde ki shadi discuss kar rahe hai.

Itni fikar hoti mashray ko to iski talaq nahi hone dete.

Khair hai..... 70 saal ki country hai to 70 saal wali harkaten hain.....

Ek chawal ne kaha politician marta nahi. Dosre nay kaha marad burha nahi hota.

Me khara dekhta raha

Are you still rebelling? Being Hyde may suite you! 8-)

All the ones who could not even manage one are just jealous.

If his mojo is active, let the man have his mojo jojo.

Finally .. he has caught up, albeit 20+ years later in life. Long gap between first and second and short gap between second and third - as it happens.

This should be good for IK as she is spiritual like he is and not in favour of public appearances, unlike bipolar coconut Reham who was a big mistake. Everyone needs a companion and there's nothing wrong in marrying again at whatever age. IK is not going to dedicate all his life to Pakistan and neither does he owe that to this rotten judgemental jahil public.

Do not bring Islam. In our culture nani doesn’t marry after getting divorce. Now IK will for sure loss elections.

Do not bring Islam. In our culture nani doesn’t marry after getting divorce. Now IK will for sure loss elections.

Culture is not above Islam. There is a reason why Quran was sent but you clearly do not get that.

What PMLN goons are saying is what Quresh of the days said and what the anti-Islam elements say today. Same type of scum.

No.
Just kept under control.
Lol

Ooo ... do share the control tactics ...

Heard pti gave a senate ticket to pinky ex husband.
Aik bivi ki qeemat aik ticket?

Back
Top Bottom