What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

shut up Imran khan, terrorist in chief of jehadi organization trained by Hamid gul and son in law of one of worlds richest british Jewish family. he has no right to comment on India's internal matters.

If BSF really screwed around with the Book, the commander should be sacked...Though whatever I have heard from my office in Srinagar, nothing of that sort has happened...

From what I have heard from few of my friends from occupied Kashmir it did happened.

From what I have heard from few of my friends from occupied Kashmir it did happened.

Let's see what comes out. Have spoken to some folks in Police force as well.. As per them, its a rumor..

If BSF really screwed around with the Book, the commander should be sacked...Though whatever I have heard from my office in Srinagar, nothing of that sort has happened...

I've Spoken to many people in Kashmir and they are telling me BSF didn't do anything to the Holy Quran. It's propaganda used to hurt Religious Sentiment. One of Indian member had also Posted the link on it. Later, I'll post the Link too.

According to locals and Kashmiris it is true.
I have a feeling it might be true,They did something like that in 2002. If it is true we must look for evidence first.

Let's see what comes out. Have spoken to some folks in Police force as well.. As per them, its a rumor..

Local police officer assured the locals to take immediate action against the culprits, however the later deputy commissioner said that action would be taken after eid which infuriated the locals. So something has happened in that poor village.

Local police officer assured the locals to take immediate action against the culprits, however the later deputy commissioner said that action would be taken after eid which infuriated the locals. So something has happened in that poor village.

Do you have a link for this ?

Do you have a link for this ?

Villagers said that about an hour before the firing, SP Ahmad had managed to persuade the protesters to step back from the BSF camp after promising action against anyone found guilty of the alleged incidents of the previous night. Tempers, however, boiled over after Ramban deputy commissioner Shyam Vinod Meena allegedly arrived at the spot and asked people to wait until Eid.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...i-couldve-been-killed-myself-says-j-k-sp.html

I'm sure he is talking with an empty tank.

I am sure your head is not empty. Only that grey matter is dysfunctional for some reason.

You guys really are in a habit to distorting the news.. Lots of difference between

"Local police officer assured the locals to take immediate action against the culprits" (you said)

and

"SP Ahmad had managed to persuade the protesters to step back from the BSF camp after promising action against anyone found guilty of the alleged incidents of the previous night" (the real statement)

:disagree:Precisely why I asked for the link :)

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR had posted a link in other thread which explained BSF didn't do anything to Quran.

Yeah,the pic of a torn Quran being spread in the valley actually belongs to Belgium.

1005652_571337089597222_669953361_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really are in a habit to distorting the news.. Lots of difference between

"Local police officer assured the locals to take immediate action against the culprits" (you said)

and

"SP Ahmad had managed to persuade the protesters to step back from the BSF camp after promising action against anyone found guilty of the alleged incidents of the previous night" (the real statement)

:disagree:Precisely why I asked for the link :)

Well if you want to live under the believe that no such incident then the bold words do mean a lot to you. Or else there isn't much difference.

Anyways BSF killed people for no reason and I am sure no action would be taken against anyone. Kashmiris would protest. And then everything would be back to normal until another such incident happens. Relatives of the dead might become militants and you would accuse Pakistan and ISI of supporting terrorists in side occupied territory.

Story of Kashmir.

So some people got killed because their so called freedom fighters aka terrorists spread false rumor about kuran.

This is like same incident in which hundreds of people died in Pakistan because some on made a movie on islam in USA.

Really waste of life.

Back
Top Bottom