What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

People take great pride in false propaganda. May be they find it only way for propagating there cause.

Meanwhile, New Delhi, police against protesters.

Delhi%2Bpolice.jpg

This is something like terrorist spread rumors about kuran and some emotional fools start to protest even without knowing truth.

Just report him man and move on ... if people around here really care about Kashmiris they would seperate the chaff from wheat or else .... they can keep on whining about Indian brutality !!!

Isn't India committing atrocities in Kashmir...???????

Yet another propaganda based on fake images. Didn't Windjammer do the same a few days back? @Awesome, what is the penalty for spreading fake propaganda on the forum using fake pictures? Dont you hold members responsible for what they post? Including pictures they download from net ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need to come towards you ......
I know you have some feelings regarding Kashimiris .... I am not against them .. you totally have a right to raise your voice against the atrocities Indian forces commit against kashimiris ... the only bone of contention I had was ... the picture you used in your post was false .... U can change it and put a more authentic pic.

You cant run away from the fact that you modified the sentences from the article to suit your argument..

As I said. It doesn't make much difference but only for people who want to remain under the imagination that all is good.

I know you have some feelings regarding Kashimiris .... I am not against them .. you totally have a right to raise your voice against the atrocities Indian forces commit against kashimiris ... the only bone of contention I had was ... the picture you used in your post was false .... U can change it and put a more authentic pic.

If it is false I can excuse because I have never been in Kashmir ... Mistake can be done from anyone ... This is not a big deal ... You got corrected to me I accepted :)

If it is false I can excuse because I have never been in Kashmir ... Mistake can be done from anyone ... This is not a big deal ... You got corrected to me I accepted :)

Thank you ... I know it's going to take long time before we start trusting each other ... but atleast till then hate us for the right pics !!!!

But how long..????

after last 65 years atleast your army learnt that they are not capable to take Kashmir back from India and we are not gonna leave it so you can only dream...

Back
Top Bottom