What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

after last 65 years atleast your army learnt that they are not capable to take Kashmir back from India and we are not gonna leave it so you can only dream...

Al Hamd O Lillah our army is very much capable you know ... It had not been done yet just due to your gimmicks ... Anyhow this is just your wish fulness ........

How cruelty in New Delhi .........

Its fine if you lie and don't apologise when caught. But atleast feel sorry for the very cause you were lying. Whenever your lies are caught, it discredits whatever authenticity your cause was having.

Its fine if you lie and don't apologise when caught. But atleast feel sorry for the very cause you were lying. Whenever your lies are caught, it discredits whatever authenticity your cause was having.

See my conversation with @ranjeet

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on man give him some slack !!!

Come on man give him some slack !!!

It is not just him. A few days ago, there was a video where posters including some mods and TT claimed that a person was shot for being Muslim in Kashmir, while it was clarified a couple of years back that it was an operation against militants. The same posters were justifying extra judicial killings in Swat or some other Pakistani area by army. Many times it happens that such videos and images are used for propaganda, and even when caught, they don't feel anything.

Nothing personal against @ Patriots, but I had no reason to believe he is any different from others. I stand corrected.

It is not just him. A few days ago, there was a video where posters including some mods and TT claimed that a person was shot for being Muslim in Kashmir, while it was clarified a couple of years back that it was an operation against militants. The same posters were justifying extra judicial killings in Swat or some other Pakistani area by army. Many times it happens that such videos and images are used for propaganda, and even when caught, they don't feel anything.

Nothing personal against @ Patriots, but I had no reason to believe he is any different from others. I stand corrected.
Sir I don't know about others but this guy accepted his mistake, so we have to take baby steps into this matter. try to correct them where ever they needed to be corrected or else we can just simply report and move on !!!

I already said that I have never been in Kashmir cause I posted that pic mistakenly ... We are not enemy with each other ... But we are victimize by international politics ... And our governments are playing part in it ... Sometimes things are done in such ways ... So it can be ignored ... You told me about my post I accepted that it was Delhi pic not Kashmir ... Now just chill dude ... I will take care next time ... I was just irritated due to your aggression :)

I already said that I have never been in Kashmir cause I posted that pic mistakenly ... We are not enemy with each other ... But we are victimize by international politics ... And our governments are playing part in it ... Sometimes things are done in such ways ... So it can be ignored ... You told me about my post I accepted that it was Delhi pic not Kashmir ... Now just chill dude ... I will take care next time ... I was just irritated due to your aggression :)

Read my last sentence in that post you just quoted.
Peace.

As I said. It doesn't make much difference but only for people who want to remain under the imagination that all is good.

It makes one hell of a difference friend. You lied and got caught. Post that no matter how much you say that the lie was not big enough, it does not change the fact that you lied..

It makes one hell of a difference friend. You lied and got caught. Post that no matter how much you say that the lie was not big enough, it does not change the fact that you lied..

Whatever. Your situation was of doobtai ko tinkai ka sahara. And you did exactly that. For you it is a lie. For us it is a cover up or an excuse. Won't comment more on this subject. Adios.

Before condemning anyone else he must condemn his govt. for spending so much money on defence when people are dying without food ,electricity and proper sanitation in pakistan hahaha:lol:

The number of starving + those without bijli or access to provisions (like toilets) is much greater than 4 times our population so quite frankly, I'd be more fixated on your own country first. An indian of all people making jokes about sanitation while people openly defecate not merely in slums but even in the federal capital :laugh:

How rich... The Internet bhartis and their wild tangents

Whatever. Your situation was of doobtai ko tinkai ka sahara. And you did exactly that. For you it is a lie. For us it is a cover up or an excuse. Won't comment more on this subject. Adios.

Its a lame cop out on your part, but I will respect your bow out and leave it at that..

Its a lame cop out on your part, but I will respect your bow out and leave it at that..

For me on your part it is a cover up. Will always remain like that. So just leave it here and move on.

Back
Top Bottom