What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

Zaeem Qadri King Badkaar.

file.jpeg

file.jpeg

B0ULIp-CIAAhjd1.jpg

file.jpeg

B1CvNBJCMAAhIPY.jpg

These kinds of videos should not be posted with the purpose of defaming people, regardless of what you think of them. The second one is from Turkey, not Reham's daughter. Even if it was her, it's a shameful thing to malign peoples' daughters and wives.
No Tank Man just showing people how talented both mother and daughter and the video is not Turkish if u pay attention one huy shouted darwaza band ker doo in the video any ways i have many other videos of Reham Khan's dance performances i realy like man. If u like i will post.:enjoy:
I am not noora's supporter but he is and zardari lot better then Imran Khan.

he is good but the bastards around him are not.... his supporter are hypocrites....
Not the supporters but political allies who joins PTI leaving other parties for personal gains. Even he don't have political skills.

You are wasting your time and talent by following IK by the way, let us form our own political party and bhaly bhaly :what:

I'm all for the change in Pakistan, no matter who breaks this status quo and start the process of change. If any new party emerge tomorrow that is better than PTI in its ideology and vision, I'll be the first one to support.

BTW that @Armstrong also once suggested me to form our own party, but it turned out he's too busy eating all the time. We have a lot of good guys here at PDF, we should really consider making our own party and start a movement.

It'd be even cooler if Shahbaz Sharif took her as his second wife! :D

Qatl-e-Aaam of PTI...... :-)

Long live Imran, Imran is dead.......... :p:

Is it allowed in Pakistan to have multiple wives? in spite of being married to another?

I thought Pakistan constitution asks to divorce before 2nd marriage?

Imran Khan is not a man of words like King Nawaz , he's a man of action, what he say's he do it, not like King Nawaz who breaks promises. He warned Reham Khan not to cross the line or else in a TV program. Reham Khan only wanted popularity and fame. She purposely disrespected husband wife relation for her personal gains. :astagh:

Crtics also made fun of Quaid-e-azam in such away,

A man who can't take-care of his wife and daughter can't make Pakistan.

I laugh on their thinking Stupid and dull people.:lol:
A man who couldn't make the right decision in picking a soul mate, even when his own family told him not to, absolutely has questionable judgement. That person, in my opinion, isn't fit to lead a country where you don't get to do 're-dos' after six months.

This episode today is just a continuation of a series of questionable behaviors that reflect poorly on his leadership and decision making abilities. He is going down and is taking his party with him.

Lastly, show some respect to our PM and don't repeat stupid talking points that you see on TV. 'King Nawaz' is the best PM we have had in decades. He has achieved a balance between Civil and Military establishments that has never been seen before and i applaud him for it.

There is only one thing that can be blamed for all this episode. And that thing is:

Imran Khan's tharak.

Pakistani muslims can't even imagine to think that a shia ''kaafir'' could work for benefit of Pakistan,my friend.Pakistani couldn't even imagine that Abdus Salam,an agha khani could actually work with physics.You mistook my context.
Whereas Jinnah sir and Khan sahab are two different personalities and cannot be compared.Jinnah sir was farsighted,man of upright character.He used to pay for every penny for his personal spending. He was sincere.
Are you comparing a man who hide his TB throughout his entire life for the cause of Pakistan and died while spitting blood with a man who lives a lavish life style and is juvenile politician?seriously?..and Jinnah who was a very mature political player as well?

Edit: I have every right to speak up anything I find disturbing about those who seek my vote,I want at least, a sincere man to be a leader and they come to me,promising to act in a gentle way.

regards

It is not about sect and it is not about what everyone did in his/her personal life. The way we don't talk about Quaid it is the same way we should not talk about IK. May be later on he say he left Reham because of Pakistan if he does something good. Will you start praising him after that ?

There is only one thing that can be blamed for all this episode. And that thing is:

Imran Khan's tharak.

Wrong absolutely wrong. Sorry to say you are not right.

It seems the beautiful Reham Khan and handsome Imran Khan were not meant to be. They are not good at keeping marriages going --- happily ever after is just not their thing. The media has been covering his life and people are critcizing this. But Imran Khan is a public figure and he is one of Pakistan few real celebs and there are very few of them...which is why he has always been part of the news. He is one of those public figures that can't enjoy a private life, he is so famous.

Back
Top Bottom