What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

This psycho imran khan is a huge mess...this guy acts and behave like 12 year old...if he ever becomes PM Pakistan ..I promise I will give up on Pakistan....!

Psycho Nawaz Sharif + Psycho Shahbaz Sharif are also destroying the country... and we have already given up on Pakistan because of them.

@Imran Khan
bhai check this
Reham khan's daughter
These kinds of videos should not be posted with the purpose of defaming people, regardless of what you think of them. The second one is from Turkey, not Reham's daughter. Even if it was her, it's a shameful thing to malign peoples' daughters and wives.

Imran Khan should retire now, he has lived his live full of brilliant accomplishments, fame and respect better to retire with whatever of that he can save for himself. Having said that Pakistan needs to amend its constitution to bar all these old babas from becoming PM, CM, governors etc there is an 85 year old badrooh ruling Sindh for the second time and him being a CM in this age is a joke on us. The constitution should specify the maximum age for these positions and it should not be more than fifty.

:rofl::rofl::omghaha: but as long as bhutto is alive he will remain CM of sindh :hitwall:

If Bhutto ever is offered a second chance I am sure he will deny it after looking at what these goons did to his name, a Zardari becomes a Bhutto and if that is not sufficient they have a universal slogan for Bhuttos based on which anyone can be Bhutto. "Tum kitnay Bhutto maro gay her ghar say Bhutto nikaly ga". Khapay Khaapay Khaaapaay.

Bhgna is surely ''haram'' but according to PTI law Tingo dance and pork sausages are halal.

Shameful Mujra in Youth Festival Gujranwala, PMLN MPA Also Dancing

PMLN Youth Wing Boys and Girls Dancing in New Year Party - Police Arrested All

pmln women dancing | Tune.pk

PML-N ladies dancing in a Jalsa | Tune.pk

Well, that qualifies you for being a Patwari mate :enjoy:

Have a look at this one too:

1011227_353520721493127_3123731839839559216_n.jpg
d006c4a8.jpg
ed53b276.jpg

This one truly seems Halal, Heh? :big_boss:

While, the pork sausage claim was simply a bullshit from you as Patwaris do.

How can Pakistanis trust a man to make sound decisions for them when he can't even make sound decisions for his personal life?

I don't feel sorry for either of them. Reham got what she wanted and Imran fell for her tricks as if he was a villager visiting a city for the first time.

Imran Khan is not a man of words like King Nawaz , he's a man of action, what he say's he do it, not like King Nawaz who breaks promises. He warned Reham Khan not to cross the line or else in a TV program. Reham Khan only wanted popularity and fame. She purposely disrespected husband wife relation for her personal gains. :astagh:

Crtics also made fun of Quaid-e-azam in such away,

A man who can't take-care of his wife and daughter can't make Pakistan.

I laugh on their thinking Stupid and dull people.:lol:

Shameful Mujra in Youth Festival Gujranwala, PMLN MPA Also Dancing

PMLN Youth Wing Boys and Girls Dancing in New Year Party - Police Arrested All

pmln women dancing | Tune.pk

PML-N ladies dancing in a Jalsa | Tune.pk

Well, that qualifies you for being a Patwari mate :enjoy:

Have a look at this one too:

View attachment 268254 View attachment 268255 View attachment 268256

This one truly seems Halal, Heh? :big_boss:

While, the pork sausage claim was simply a bullshit from you as Patwaris do.

all Noora league is like that, blame these dull people who vote them. I would have given you positive rating but i can't. Well-done Sir Well-done !!!!:tup:

Back
Top Bottom