What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

Damn, that's nasty if true.

God forbid, but I fear if its true then Reham is going to come back and create a mess for IK in future. If she is indeed a gold digger and power hungry person, then any opponent of IK can bribe her in future and launch her against IK at any critical time e.g. before next general elections.

Imagine a presser by Reham, alleging IK with some cooked up stories? We've recently seen what she did to her ex-husband....!!!

Brace yourself guys, we've got a bumpy road ahead.

Last tiny bit of respect for Imran Khan has now gone away.

Guy seems way too impulsive on things you should not be impulsive on. Would not make a good leader I'm afraid.
And you people have a role model husband as PM in India :rofl: You people should ask Modi to participate in some TV shows and provide marriage counseling to his nation. :tup:

Khan sahab ka politics aur life ko cricket samjhna aonhae aur jazbati PTI walo ko lay dobae ga .
Divorcing jemima was biggest mistake .
[ QUOTE="F.O.X, post: 7824528, member: 1893"]She achieved what she came for, now she is famous, everyone knows her, every channel will be running and offering her job with highest perks, an Anchor no one knew 1 year ago is talk of the town today .. Well Played Reham Khan Well Played...

And as I said before ( and got shouted at by PTI fanboys ) she is a gold digger and was the single biggest mistake of Imran Khans political career, He will pay for it for a log log time.[/QUOTE]
ka

Khan bhai rusted 12 bore main aur shinny AK47 main bht farak hai

aik imran khan lut gya ab dosra nhi luty ga

BLOG: "Respect our privacy" but let me tweet
image.jpeg

Marriage like any relationship is a private affair between individuals. Yet many a times it is through relationships that people further their standing and their careers.

Imran Khan and his Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) are lamenting how the Pakistani media is (and will continue to) highlight, dissect and discuss the reasons behind the breakup of the Imran-Reham marriage.

Let me first tell you PTI, that once the media has done all of this, they will do it again some more.

Many people on social media are preaching that marriage is a personal affair and what the media is doing is wrong. Sadly, practicing and preaching are two very different things.

While no married couple can claim they haven’t at some point washed their laundry in public – or at least away from the privacy of their own bedrooms. They have surely not taken to social media to announce their problems to their millions of followers.

Imran Khan and Reham Khan getting married and getting divorced is not the same as the marriage of Zubaida and Tanveer or their divorce – who knows them anyway?

When you are a public figure, with millions of followers such as Imran and Reham, nothing remains a private affair. Public figures are ideals for those who follow them, follow their style their mannerisms, they even try to talk like them. In such a situation, to complain that their private lives should be left private is like asking the sun to shine on everyone else but on them.

Late Robin Williams once told American talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: “I think a lot of times divorce can be like circumcision with a weed wacker.”

Having said that, the number of articles the Williams divorces' yield (yes he divorced twice) when searched online, is a whopping 26,000,000+ articles.
There are ways to keep things private and a leading Pakistani celebrity did it quite nicely when asked about her divorce during an interview, she confirmed it – but ended the issue with a simple “There are some topics which you want to keep private,”

So Mr. Imran Khan, respectfully, when you take to social media asking for privacy, you should first ask yourself, did you keep things private? Or did you fan the flame that you see burning brightly in every headline on every channel?

BLOG: "Respect our privacy" but let me tweet about it first - thenews.com.pk
Reham Khan
Reham Khan – ‏@RehamKhan1

We have decided to part ways and file for divorce.
12:52 AM - 30 Oct 2015
3,665 RETWEETS5,589 FAVORITES

Imran Khan
Imran Khan – Verified account ‏@ImranKhanPTI

This is a painful time for me & Reham & our families. I would request everyone to respect our privacy.
1:31 AM - 30 Oct 2015
4,613 RETWEETS7,038 FAVORITES

Last edited:
One bad decision after another.

Negotiations with Taliban.
Proposal of opening offices for Taliban.
Shouting Rigging without any evidence.
Sit-in lasting over 4 Months - destabilizing Pakistan essentially.
Marrying during Sit-in.
Announcement of Civil Disobedience Movement.

The list is too long....

lol there is still a day & night difference between Maryam + Safdar & Reham & IK marriages.

But your post shows it clearly, that you won't understand so no point arguing with you.. :lol:

So is it halal to criticize Maryam?

I said that the day she married IK, that she is using IK only to get into the limelight ... she will be entering politics soon.
If not Majority, Large number of people had the same thinking, except IK... :)

It'd be even cooler if Shahbaz Sharif took her as his second wife! :D

Qatl-e-Aaam of PTI...... :-)

Long live Imran, Imran is dead.......... :p:

2nd wife to SS ne 12 sal ki age me ker li thy

No. But looking at your posts, I guess its halal to take a cheap shot at others just to defend the wrong doings of your own masters aka Maryam in this case. Is it?
Now i understand the failure of Imran Khan..people like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom