What's new

Important: Negotiations with several countries, including Egypt, to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter

Besides, China and Turkey have some issues as well (which will be resolved soon hopefully) so the point isn't too relevant.
Just wait till the deadline pass on the S400 on Turkey & the US pulls out the F-35. You'll see Turkey & China as friends like never before. Just a matter of time.

Dassault is a Zionist controlled entity , ofcourse Rafael will have zero impact on Israel. HOWEVER, JF17 is completely different ball game, loaded with weapon systems that Israel and any western power have no clue about.

Yes today Sissi Egypt is allined with zionst controlled western block, but Egypt as a nation by in large got nothing to with this alignment. No one knows what future holds.

At the end of the day, countries prepare themselves against the capabilities in their area of interest, not the intentions. JF17 will represent this capability that Isreal has no answer or control over. Jf17 performance on 27th feb against Isreali supplied systems to India is an eye opener.

The JF-17 will be in the hands of military. Right ? But could we trust those military ?

And don’t forgot that sefarad israelis look like arabs. So how to trust that they are not already there ready to spy on JF17 and its SD10 ?

Yes it’s conspiracy theory but scientists work on theories too, and historians will confirm you that conspiracies existed in the past, and historians in the future will confirm that today also there were lot of conspiracies.

I hope its not full TOT agreement, or PAC and CAC will lose a stream of future flow of income.

TOT has been offered to all countries interested in buying, this is to the extent that JF-17 Thunder can be partially produced locally in their own countries.

I feel

The fact is it hardly matters whether JF 17 is sold by China or Pakistan, whether we do the paint job or actually involved in designing and manufacturing we get the 58% of share and the world always quotes that aircraft is jointly developed by CAC & PAC. Mere burning and jealousy will not change the fact
Do we?

Really own 58 percent and nothing behind the deal things such as when China would export would get bugger share etc .

Because Chinese are really secretive about these deals.

The JF-17 will be in the hands of military. Right ? But could we trust those military ?

And don’t forgot that sefarad israelis look like arabs. So how to trust that they are not already there ready to spy on JF17 and its SD10 ?

Yes it’s conspiracy theory but scientists work on theories too, and historians will confirm you that conspiracies existed in the past, and historians in the future will confirm that today also there were lot of conspiracies.

Let them spy on JF17 all they want, all after we operate F16s with AIM120, don't we? Bottom line is ,JFs is a weapon system they cannot control or influence in any way.

TOT has been offered to all countries interested in buying, this is to the extent that JF-17 Thunder can be partially produced locally in their own countries.

Is their a limit of how many units the country has to buy before they get TOT?
Or are they giving to countries who only buy maybe less then a squadron like
Nigeria?

Is their a limit of how many units the country has to buy before they get TOT?
Or are they giving to countries who only buy maybe less then a squadron like
Nigeria?

I don't know. It's obvious that TOT is only in the case the number of jets bought are in the 2 figures. Otherwise, why would a country setup a facility to produce jets which are only 2,3 or 6.

ToT would also require a facility like PAC or TAI in order to produce an Aircraft. I think its safe to say that even if Nigeria were to buy, 70 Aircrafts, they wouldn't be asking for ToT.

Furthermore, I believe some are getting carried away with 'Orders'.

Egypt has some classy aircrafts in their inventory. I'm pretty sure that they aren't interested in Block II. The same goes for Azerbaijan or any other nation (Malaysia) that has shown any sign of interest (of late).

They are all awaiting for Block III (with AESA). It makes perfect sense. If I were the head of the Ministry of Defense, i'd want to see the product first hand & have my people evaluate it, before signing anything.

Farnborough Air Show...next year, may end up being fruitful in terms of Orders.

Egyptians have been after JF-17 since its inception. Initially the JF-17 was at its infancy and no where near its current capability. Egyptians always wanted to have BVR capability which their own F-16 lacked.

JF-17 has grown into a different beast now.

The Egyptians have already opted for the expensive Rafale. I don't know how serious this news is.

I hope its not full TOT agreement, or PAC and CAC will lose a stream of future flow of income.
They can't get full TOT, at least without Pakistan approval. Pakistan owns 50% of this jet, so it makes no difference whom Egypt negotiates with, they'll have to deal with Pakistan either way, whether directly or indirectly.

If they're buying 3 squadrons from China, than those jets will have Pakistan built components in them, as half the manufacturing capabilities are located within Pakistan.

The Same was done with Myanmar, whom also negotiated with China directly.

indeed, JF-17 will give full power to be independent of sanctions and JF-17 will have more teeth as compare to egyptian F-16 which are unable to fire BVR missiles..
They have BVR missiles but old ones ..60-80 km range..

Egyptians have been after JF-17 since its inception. Initially the JF-17 was at its infancy and no where near its current capability. Egyptians always wanted to have BVR capability which their own F-16 lacked.

JF-17 has grown into a different beast now.

The Egyptians have already opted for the expensive Rafale. I don't know how serious this news is.
Very serious news from China..these are to replace the J6 and J7s of Egypt..The Rafale is another category (medium weight) and were bought quickly to counter the Usraeli F-35..

Maybe you can enlighten yourself about the Egyptian Intelligence services by reading and doing some search..So according to your theory, because some Indians also look like Pakistanis..they might be already spying in Pakistan on the JF-17 and the SD10..lol

They have BVR missiles but old ones ..60-80 km range..

Very serious news from China..these are to replace the J6 and J7s of Egypt..The Rafale is another category (medium weight) and were bought quickly to counter the Usraeli F-35..

Maybe you can enlighten yourself about the Egyptian Intelligence services by reading and doing some search..So according to your theory, because some Indians also look like Pakistanis..they might be already spying in Pakistan on the JF-17 and the SD10..lol

It’s a possibility. But in egyptian case, we know that they are close to israel. Sissi like was moubarak. I don’t trust them.

But thanks for the advice. I didn’t thought about that.

It’s a possibility. But in egyptian case, we know that they are close to israel. Sissi like was moubarak. I don’t trust them.

But thanks for the advice. I didn’t thought about that.
They have a peace agreement.. not close by any other means.. not even trade..

Back
Top Bottom