What's new

Important: Negotiations with several countries, including Egypt, to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter

Indiots have always underestimated the capabilities of PAF in general and PAC in particular since they assume their vedic technical knowledge is unmatched but the truth was revealed on the night of 27th Feb 2019.

Indiots and some of our own countrymen must realize that the success of PAF not only lies within the gruelling training of the fighter pilots, but the technical know-how of the ground teams and their capacity to adapt and improvise, is also a major factor that sets the PAF apart and that includes the aircraft engineering and maintenance teams of PAC. They keep the fleet shipshape and if an occasion arose, has done improvements to existing hardware to complement the operational requirements of PAF.

Examples:

1) When PAF purchased Shenyang F-6 (Mig-19 derivative), it did not have ejections seats so Pakistan installed them and later China purchased the upgraded versions from Pakistan.

2) The PG version of Chengdu F-7 (Mig-21 derivative) was an upgraded version with day-night attack capability installed in it by Pakistan and later China requisitioned the PG version form Pakistan for further development.

PAF and PAC have more than enough part in the development and improvement of JF-17. Without PAF & PAC, JF-17 would never have been, what it is today. PAF doesn't just buy and fly, off the shelf solutions but rather improve them, unlike others who have tarnished the image of very capable and state the art equipment with their utter incompetence.

They have BVR missiles but old ones ..60-80 km range..
they will be out ranged by israeli F-16s AIM-120-C and Ds.

JF-17 is offering SD-10 and PL-15 and might PL-21 be integrated in future.

they will be out ranged by israeli F-16s AIM-120-C and Ds.

JF-17 is offering SD-10 and PL-15 and might PL-21 be integrated in future.
That was for the Egyptian F-16s, not the Mig-35s and Rafale..both have long range BVR missiles..

They have BVR missiles but old ones ..60-80 km range..

Very serious news from China..these are to replace the J6 and J7s of Egypt..The Rafale is another category (medium weight) and were bought quickly to counter the Usraeli F-35..

Maybe you can enlighten yourself about the Egyptian Intelligence services by reading and doing some search..So according to your theory, because some Indians also look like Pakistanis..they might be already spying in Pakistan on the JF-17 and the SD10..lol
Aim 7 sparrow is not a true BVR
What fascinates me is thar aim 120c is lighter than sd10b

People tend to forget that its also about economy - when it comes producing af fighter (for that sake every equipment).

And TOT is not easy - its not like buying lego and then put them together. And specially not complicated equipment as a fighter plane. You need to set up so many different departments that lay men often cannot comprehend.

Even PAF is probably not producing every component inhouse. So any costumer will probably start up with a assambly line and then go to producing different parts. It cost a lot to set up these so it will only be economicaly feasible if numbers are big....

just my 2 cent

Yes it’s conspiracy theory but scientists work on theories too, and historians will confirm you that conspiracies existed in the past, and historians in the future will confirm that today also there were lot of conspiracies.
Fact!

ToT would also require a facility like PAC or TAI in order to produce an Aircraft. I think its safe to say that even if Nigeria were to buy, 70 Aircrafts, they wouldn't be asking for ToT.

Furthermore, I believe some are getting carried away with 'Orders'.

Egypt has some classy aircrafts in their inventory. I'm pretty sure that they aren't interested in Block II. The same goes for Azerbaijan or any other nation (Malaysia) that has shown any sign of interest (of late).

They are all awaiting for Block III (with AESA). It makes perfect sense. If I were the head of the Ministry of Defense, i'd want to see the product first hand & have my people evaluate it, before signing anything.

Farnborough Air Show...next year, may end up being fruitful in terms of Orders.

Couldn't agree more. Block II is good in its own pace but Block III is the real deal that, I hope, will become the new F-16 upgraded in times to come.

Half of Parts are made in Pakistan but you are too blind to see that. And even in Mayanmer order it was made by both countries. Egypt order will be same. It would be joint work. And ask Abhinandan how he felt getting shot down by JF-17.

PA did ask Abhinandan how he felt getting shot down by JF-17 and he said-" I ejected out of a hole, my head felt like a knob , and when my ego and body came down I got butt fu@ked by that mob,I have been walking funny ever since and my moustache is not the same because my nose is bent".

Indiots have always underestimated the capabilities of PAF in general and PAC in particular since they assume their vedic technical knowledge is unmatched but the truth was revealed on the night of 27th Feb 2019.

Indiots and some of our own countrymen must realize that the success of PAF not only lies within the gruelling training of the fighter pilots, but the technical know-how of the ground teams and their capacity to adapt and improvise, is also a major factor that sets the PAF apart and that includes the aircraft engineering and maintenance teams of PAC. They keep the fleet shipshape and if an occasion arose, has done improvements to existing hardware to complement the operational requirements of PAF.

Examples:

1) When PAF purchased Shenyang F-6 (Mig-19 derivative), it did not have ejections seats so Pakistan installed them and later China purchased the upgraded versions from Pakistan.

2) The PG version of Chengdu F-7 (Mig-21 derivative) was an upgraded version with day-night attack capability installed in it by Pakistan and later China requisitioned the PG version form Pakistan for further development.

PAF and PAC have more than enough part in the development and improvement of JF-17. Without PAF & PAC, JF-17 would never have been, what it is today. PAF doesn't just buy and fly, off the shelf solutions but rather improve them, unlike others who have tarnished the image of very capable and state the art equipment with their utter incompetence.

Exactly - People tends to forget the input PAK gave to the JF-17 project. And there must have been spin off to other fighter programs as well.

And just to take another example from a totally different world: Formula 1.

Why was Michael Schumacher so valuable for Ferrari? After every race / training he gave valuable input to the mechanics about the car so they could improve it.

My take is that PAF pilots gave the same input to the chinese and Pak team working on the JF-17 project. That made the fighter a leathal one -Made by engineers after the wish list from the pilots.....

That means they are looking to buy it with TOT. That means they want to have around 100 at least of these beasts if not more. So even the order they would give would be of at least 36 from China and rest will be made in Egypt.
There is no such thing as made in Egypt; it is a way of creating employment using knock down kit assembly. They did the same with K-8, Abrams etc.

This purchase will only be materialize when Israel will feel safe about this, otherwise Sisi will not dare to go against his masters, he is Israeli puppet, They will purchase toothless, so no harm will come to Israel.
or otherwise they will purchase just to take know how of the system to use this information against Pakistan later.

Back
Top Bottom