What's new

Imploding Indian Army

I rarely argue on Kashmir issue with any Pakistani because we can't agree on 99.99% facts and figures... to prove my position right... I want to put a question in front of you...

Would you bow down to the will of few people in Sindh, Balochistan and other unstable province???
People leaving along Afgan border find themself more close to Afghan...

Sindh and Balochistan are not disputed territories to begin with Novice.
and yes you can have a plebiscite in Azad Kashmir any given day as far as my personal pov is concerned.

can you do the same in IOK?

The sooner India accepts her defeat in Kashmir the sooner the better.

They have 26+ insurgencies who need tackling in mainland India as well.

My sincere advise for India is to leave Kashmir and focus on other areas which still can be saved.

Death to the Oppressors and Glory to those who seek Freedom. !!

If we give up Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh, your Chinese Master will stop throwing bones for you. Are you ready to starve ?

What is wrong in it... would you allow Indian Flags in your nation... Our brother from Haryana is doing his job...
Your brother only bullies unarmed civilians....when he will meet a Pakistani jawaan....He will run back I to the hole he came out of the mother fucker

But the heart is the heart....who can erase the love of Pakistan. .these people are Pakistani

isiliye to inki tabiyat se lete hai ,katra katra bund bund

Man United's biggest fan club is in India.....so you don't see any difference between a Cricket fan and a person fighting for his freedom.

It's beyond your comprehension,,,,,so try not to grow a brain. :D

Most of such People who want freedom are enjoying it with 72 virgins... and rest are in line... waiting for their turn... we are just learning the way Pakistani army has handled the freedom seekers in their country...

Yes i know.
31sLXaajseL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Your brother only bullies unarmed civilians....when he will meet a Pakistani jawaan....He will run back I to the hole he came out of the mother fucker

As it happened in 48, 65, 71 and Kargil... who is stopping the bravest in the world to come face to face with the weaker one... have guts then liberate them... weaker one has already helped in liberation of Bangladesh...

Filth from the mouth and in post is not going to help them...

Most of such People who want freedom are enjoying it with 72 virgins... and rest are in line... waiting for their turn... we are just learning the way Pakistani army has handled the freedom seekers in their country...
Pakistan Army never had to deal with the issues of Indian flags anywhere in the country an according to the former IOK Chief Minister, the Indian army should first try to openly hoist the Tiranga in Srinagar rather than trying to remove Pakistani flags.

It will be starvation with freedom. We will risk it.

Let Kashmir go.

Ok, You PM can kneel down and beg, and of course we will reject :)
At least you are very good at that.

Back
Top Bottom