What's new

Imploding Indian Army

Could barely rule the other half of your country in the 21st century and somehow your "ancestors" ruled India for a 1000 years? Pray tell me, convert. Who exactly were YOUR ancestors? Could it be the same ancestors that invaded, raped and pillage their way from what is now Pakistan straight to Delhi? You could consider these outsiders YOUR ancestors? LOL. When it comes to Stockholm syndrome, there is no beating you. As always, you mongrels taking credit for other's achievements. I can't wait for the day where you guys decided to break through the LOC and liberate Kashmir as you have discussed so many times - that will be the day we can finally change the world map once again, once again not in your favor.
we crossed so many times , actually we are the ones who actually did surgical strikes in indian occupied kashmir ..what have you done to stop us ? whinning in front of USA....regarding ancestral history i dont wanna debate much its off topic..we ruled you thats the fact.

we crossed so many times , actually we are the ones who actually did surgical strikes in indian occupied kashmir ..what have you done to stop us ? whinning in front of USA....regarding ancestral history i dont wanna debate much its off topic..we ruled you thats the fact.

Abe sala chutiya. First learn to rule the other half of your country because discussing how your "ancestors" ruled over us. The only thing you descended from is probably some shit shoveler inside the Mughal empire. So mighty were your "ancestors" that after independence, you being their descendants went from taking it in the rear from the Americans and now from the Chinese. Wah re wah, such mighty descendants your countrymen are! LOL

Abe sala chutiya. First learn to rule the other half of your country because discussing how your "ancestors" ruled over us. The only thing you descended from is probably some shit shoveler inside the Mughal empire. So mighty were your "ancestors" that after independence, you being their descendants went from taking it in the rear from the Americans and now from the Chinese. Wah re wah, such mighty descendants your countrymen are! LOL
Pakistan Economy in one pic
IMG_20180423_134936.jpg

inferiority complex, i can understand lolz.seems h.i.v stricken person you are..son of pros.thats the only thing india is leading from by far from most of the other countries...instead of talking shit on this forum, go and save your sisters ' they are getting raped everyday.morons.

First of all shame on you Indians for having double standards about immoral activity that your Mahan military and Govt did......... innocent Kashmiri children are not equal to Hindu children

First of all shame on you Indians for having double standards about immoral activity that your Mahan military and Govt did......... innocent Kashmiri children are not equal to Hindu children
Innocent people don't throw stones or pick up AK 47

Innocent people don't throw stones or pick up AK 47
you rape there females and kill their children yet still expect that they should not pick AK 47..... put yourself in their shoes and than think.......honestly

It's part of the mentality of your average Hindu. Evil is ingrained in their Gangadeshi culture of general cowardice. They feel empowered when they get their armed soldiers to gangrape Kashmiri women, then feel outraged when those soldiers as part of a force of 700k take some bullets from a small group of militants.

Terrorism is different from resistance to occupation, and to add to that the Kashmiri rebels mostly target soldiers, not women and kids like the Rapistani army does.

inferiority complex, i can understand lolz.seems h.i.v stricken person you are..son of pros.thats the only thing india is leading from by far from most of the other countries...instead of talking shit on this forum, go and save your sisters ' they are getting raped everyday.morons.
These indians are shameless people . So I would suggest to stay away from them or they ll drag you down to their level.

Back
Top Bottom