What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

UR HISTORY ALSO STARTED FROM 1947 ,15 AUGUST WHY U CELEBERATE THIS DAY???
humko khud ko purane hindustan ka hissa mante hain,hamari history thodi purani hai kuch mahabharat ke jamane se:azn:

yeah,aapne wiki se post kiya,maine bhi wiki se post kiya,jab aapke pas argument nahi bacha toh main funny ban gaya
mast balochi aap bade mazedar ho

SO WHY DONOT WE USE SHANTI,PARASHAT,JIBAN(ZIBAN) WORDS LIKE THESE.....WHY WE USE WORDS WHICH ARE TAKEN FROM FARSI .....LIKE PAK SAR ZAMEEN SHAAD BAAD ...

LISTEN ANTHEM OF PAKISTAN AND TELL ME HOW MANY WORDS ARE USED OF HINDI LANGUAGES...
we don't use muhhabat(pyaar),begam(patni),vidhwaa(bewaa),nikaah(shaadi),sauhar(pati),hina(mehndi),muhatarmaa,kaum etc.:cheesy:

humko khud ko purane hindustan ka hissa mante hain,hamari history thodi purani hai kuch mahabharat ke jamane se:azn:

MEANS UR HISTORY START FROM BARHAMIN ,KHATRI,VESH AND SUDAR...U SHOULD BE THANKED TO MUSLIMS THAT THEY MADE U HUMAN OTHERWISE UJR CONDITION WAS WORSE THAN JEW,CHRISTAN EVEN ANIMALS ...:D BYE SEE U LATER

we don't use muhhabat(pyaar),begam(patni),vidhwaa(bewaa),nikaah(shaadi),sauhar(pati),hina(mehndi),muhatarmaa,kaum etc.:cheesy:

AND WE DONT USE PATNI,SAUDAR ,BEWAA SO HOW IT COMES THAT URDU LANGUAGE HAS MORE TAKEN FROM HINDI LANGUAGE???

ITS MORE FARSI AND ARABIC BYE :D

I don't know about bwood but serials OH YAAA !

its magic Ekta kapoors TV dramas , i have experience , few moths ago i got request from pakistani girl on facebook

guess what did she ask me ?

are you XYZ from "kahani ghar ghar ki" :girl_wacko: ? (my name match with some TV actor) :rofl:

what can i say ? :undecided: :cry:

"serial name is used just for reference"

its good that bollywood is binding 2 culture,2 people and 2 nation:enjoy:

Urdu is born in Uttar Pradesh. As a Patriotic Pakistani you should take nothing that is from India.

Desperate Pakistani artists :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Urdu !!!!

i have doubt except some particular parts of U.P any where in india muslims speak URDU ???

In Hariyana its Hariyanivi+hindi+last(urdu)
In Gujrat its Gujrathi+.......
In Maharshtra its Marathi+.......

they mixed all languages and created "low level" mixture of indian language mostly hindi and some Urdu words

I don't understand why they don't speak one language with its standards

just one worst exmple of muslims language in india "Fatara" mean stone derived from hindi word "patthar"

Not binding, Scaring the Bejesus of the pakistani entertainment Industry
unless and until they make good movies or seriels,Pakistani people will keep on liking Indian shows,nothing wrong in that
but this shouldnt be used for politics
some media say bad impact,they need to understand if there is something bad,there is something good also

MEANS UR HISTORY START FROM BARHAMIN ,KHATRI,VESH AND SUDAR...U SHOULD BE THANKED TO MUSLIMS THAT THEY MADE U HUMAN OTHERWISE UJR CONDITION WAS WORSE THAN JEW,CHRISTAN EVEN ANIMALS ...:D BYE SEE U LATER
oh really our history of more than 5000 year old.
Will Durant, American historian: "India was the motherland of our race, and Sanskrit the mother of Europe's languages: she was the mother of our philosophy; mother, through the Arabs, of much of our mathematics; mother, through the Buddha, of the ideals embodied in Christianity; mother, through the village community, of self-government and democracy. Mother India is in many ways the mother of us all"

Albert Einstein, American scientist: "We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

gdp11.png
last 2000 years indian economy.

Back
Top Bottom