What's new

Imagine Scenario: If Pakistan had continued to be united and not got divided in 1971

It was Not about being stupid or not being sharp

It was about Contempt ; downright Contempt -- with which the West Pakistan looked at the east

After killing 50 + Kashmiri civilians and then defending their murder, you have no right to tell us about this "contempt".

Go talk to a wall about this.

After killing 50 + Kashmiri civilians and then defending their murder, you have no right to tell us about this "contempt".

Go talk to a wall about this.

The Indian Kashmiris are ENJOYING a Life of Luxury

They are PAMPERED by us ; we spend lots of money on them

The Indian Kashmiris are ENJOYING a Life of Luxury

They are PAMPERED by us

Nice try to prove that you are a moron but we already know that.

Try proving something else. Like you are not a refrigerator but a human.

If Bangladesh was still East Pakistan in 1971, to this day would still be bleeding Pakistan to dry as million Afghan refugees do. It was actually blessing that Bangladesh got independence and Bangladesh problems are no longer belong to Pakistan. That means Pakistan has one less problem to worry about.

Indians were stupid throughout their plannings. To the extent, they even let Bangladesh came into the picture instead of making it part of India. All the efforts, money, investment on present Bangladesh could have been easily avoided, and dare i say that all of them would be for naught since Bangladesh would never accept India. :D

You are way too intelligent to actually believe this - me thinks you are trolling Pakistan here:D

Falklands is a tiny dependency of UK and it cannot afford to be independent even if Argentina did not claim it. It only has 2,000-3000 people and could not afford the basics of an independent state like embassies around the world for a start.

You also need to take into account that BD Muslims are way different to Muslims of what makes up the current Pakistan. They on the whole are tribalistic and fuedal and we are more into the concept of the Bengali state where are all equal and going towards a common goal of a developed modern state.

Anyway, even if Pakistan had allowed Bengali domination of the country, the chances are that BD would have decided to go independent anyway as it would have found the current Pakistan too burdensome with it's ethnic and tribal dynamics.

The whole idea was stupid from the word go.
I am not trolling pakistanis... there is more commonality between west pakistani and east pakistani.. than a punjabi/haryanvi and tamil... they could have accepted a genuine federal structure leaving only few things to a central govt, problem is politics was never given a chance, Mujib himself never dreamed of independent bd until it unraveled. The scots say the same about English, but still sticking around...

its just explaining an happenstance and suggesting it was bound to happen, like euros say, brits are too different and were bound to leave the party anyway...

If Bangladesh was still East Pakistan in 1971, to this day would still be bleeding Pakistan to dry as million Afghan refugees do. It was actually blessing that Bangladesh got independence and Bangladesh problems are no longer belong to Pakistan. That means Pakistan has one less problem to worry about.

Indians were stupid throughout their plannings. To the extent, they even let Bangladesh came into the picture instead of making it part of India. All the efforts, money, investment on present Bangladesh could have been easily avoided, and dare i say that all of them would be for naught since Bangladesh would never accept India. :D
LOL yeah whatever. You West Paks are always useless hehe. In '71, Jamaat, Razakars and our Bihari brothers did all the hard work, while Pak army in Bengal was busy ogling at women LMAO. Pak Army was more concerned about protecting West Pak, so all their efforts went there. East Paks had to suffer the ignominy of losing to India coz of that s*@t policy, while Westies stayed safe and secure hehe. Razakars gettin' shaheed here and people like you talkin' BS behind computer screens

I am sorry if you guys are offended. That was actually compliment for you. There is the reason why Pakistan gave up too quickly which worked wonder for you, and to the point, Bangladesh is provided to you on the platter. It all worked out well for everyone.

Pakistan was not equipped to deal with the crisis of Bangladesh. Plus, Bangladesh wanted its freedom. It is win-win. It could have been worse which you guys are dealing at this moment. Pakistan is off the hook and it is your problem now. :D @Arefin007

I am sorry if you guys are offended. That was actually compliment for you. There is the reason why Pakistan gave up too quickly which worked wonder for you, and to the point, Bangladesh is provided to you on the platter. It all worked out well for everyone.

Pakistan was not equipped to deal with the crisis of Bangladesh. Plus, Bangladesh wanted its freedom. It is win-win. It could have been worse which you guys are dealing at this moment. Pakistan is off the hook and it is your problem now. :D @Arefin007
Loooool, we didn't want freedom. Too bad Pak Army's a weaka*@. India doesn't dare try s*@t like '71 with China. Coz China's tough. Separation of Bengal isn't anything to be proud of, it's lanaat.

Last edited:
Loooool, we didn't want freedom. Too bad Pak Army's a weaka*@. India doesn't dare try s*@t like '71 with China. Coz China's tough. Separation of Bengal isn't anything to be proud about, it's lanaat.

Not really. Bangladesh shouldn't have been part of Pakistan to begin with. From the geographical point of view, there is no way Pakistan would have able to secure East Pakistan and not for long. It was predicted and precisely Indian played to our weakness and it worked.

I still don't see this as bad news since Bangladesh is still Muslim nation. That mean two states policy still exists, and big loss for India since it is not part of India which also means Bangladesh is free to make its own decision. Besides, Pakistan has a lot on the plate like Kashmir, Afghanistan, TTP,..etc.

Be grateful that you have Bangladesh, that is free of India which was the whole point of 1947. Like i said, it could have been worse like Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Bangladesh would be a nuclear State. India would be more vulnerable.
Would labour laws be different. I know it's hard in both but I've heard a lot of international markets treating Bagalis poorly in their own country

Not really. Bangladesh shouldn't have been part of Pakistan to begin with. From the geographical point of view, there is no way Pakistan would have able to secure East Pakistan and not for long. It was predicted and precisely Indian played to our weakness and it worked.

I still don't see this as bad news since Bangladesh is still Muslim nation. That mean two states policy still exists, and big loss for India since it is not part of India which also means Bangladesh is free to make its own decision. Besides, Pakistan has a lot on the plate like Kashmir, Afghanistan, TTP,..etc.

Be grateful that you have Bangladesh, that is free of India which was the whole point of 1947. Like i said, it could have been worse like Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Okay yeah. But Pakistan is nuclear state now and much better equipped to deal with Indian aggression than Bengal. Also our economy sucks in which case we would have been much better off as part of Pakistan.

Last edited:

our eastern border is mostly quiet at the moment.. only small time criminals.. we just handed over net 10k acres of land to bd to smoothen the border and make life easier for people on border... that would not have happened with east pakistan... pakistanis/afgans/uzbeks and all sorts of people will be trying to enter from east...
this leaves us to focus on the problem on the west.. that itself makes 71 worthwhile.. :)

P = Punjab region
A = Afghania region (Kpk and FATA, waziristan, etc)
K = Kashmir region (Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan)
S = Sind region
TAN = Balochistan region.

Some says I was for Indian Muslims. Today I can be used for Islamabad.
I is Islam..?

That means Pakistan has one less problem to worry about.
You are bragging about one less problem.We have thousand less problem to worry about.:enjoy:

Bangladesh was never part of the game, below is the expert of Allama Iqbal's 1930 speech at Ali garh.

" I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sind and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire"

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00islamlinks/txt_iqbal_1930.html
Allama Iqbal's poem didn't created pakistan.It was the vast Bengali muslim's relentless support for Muslim league and separate muslim home land agitation which gave Muslim league the legitimacy to fight for Pakistan against Congress and British.Do you know where muslim league was in power before partition and who done the 'direct action day' to achieve Pakistan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom