What's new

Imagine being forced to live with your boss. That's the case for nearly 400,000 women in Hong Kong

grey boy 2

Reaction score
Country
China
FAKED NEWS media has been raging a full scale faked news and propaganda war against my hometown Hongkong due to our new "National Security Law"
And now even hiring maids thats "By law written on their contract to live with their employers" has becoming a "SIN" thats being "FORCED to live with their boss"
Personally i support the increasing "legislative voices" of "BANNING Indonesian maids" cos they're the trouble makers that supplying "juicy so-called inhumane treatments" base on a few isolated incidents out of "200,000" to "Faked News Media", ISIS related threats, religious intolerance etc
Please feel free to leave my evil hometown and go back to your land of honey, thankyou
upload_2020-7-9_23-17-0.png

upload_2020-7-9_23-17-22.png

upload_2020-7-9_23-17-48.png

upload_2020-7-9_23-18-54.png

upload_2020-7-9_23-19-25.png

upload_2020-7-9_23-19-39.png

upload_2020-7-9_23-20-38.png

PS: See how "Faked News Media" making "Domestic maids" into "Super Slaves" through the above graph and picture
READ MORE:https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/09/asia/hong-kong-helper-live-in-rule-intl-hnk/index.html

There are lots of race traitors in HK as well. SCMP is shouting Chinese racist against Indians on almost weekly basis.

Violence and abuse is a global problem. Maids suffering abuse might be a more common problem then realized, unfortunate it is.

Apartment rental in Hongkong is sky high, normal rental can cost from HK$15,000 upwards, more than 3 months salary of any domestic servant. Also electricity, gas and water charges must be paid too. Then there is the daily public transport charges that may cost up to HK$50 a day depending on distance.

(A 400 square feet apartment is sold from HK$5 million and above.)

Any domestic servant wanting to stay outside their employer's house must be losing their mind. The minimum wages of domestic servant is HK$4,630 per month, with free food, medical and accommodation (in employer's house).

Note: All foreign domestic servants in Singapore and Malaysia live with their employers too. And actually many hours of their working time were spend on watching TV!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom