What's new

Images suggest China's first carrier under construction

The contract for Type 001a has not been signed.
By the way, it seems they have changed type number from 001A to 002

What do you mean by that? Do you mean the project of the Type 001A is now scrapped?

Isn't the Type 002 supposes to be a Chinese version of Kitty Hawk class that is used to be built by the JN shipyard?

That's a mockup module, not the actual carrier.

You are a traitorrrrr.....How can you do thattttt, you are busting everything brought here by fanboys, you traitor!!!!!!!!!!

On serious note, I read some where that 1st chinese carrier would be of 65 ton and not clear about type of power plant.

You are a traitorrrrr.....How can you do thattttt, you are busting everything brought here by fanboys, you traitor!!!!!!!!!!

On serious note, I read some where that 1st chinese carrier would be of 65 ton and not clear about type of power plant.

Well, all of us know it is a mockup module even before it came out, so you are using an invalid subject to troll. :coffee:

Are you serious? I didn't hear this news!

This is the sketch of the construction pic, but they are not allowed to post the real pic for now. :coffee:

KTfzTju.jpg

i still prefer cjdby```their mods are bada$$, zero tolerance for troll

Out of these forums, i have only registered on CD with the ID ChinaTiger86.

But i see HSH and Meyet are even less tolerant for the trolls, while CD is quite tolerant with those idiots who bash China's engine and nuclear sub for no reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom