What's new

Images : MiG-29 and MiG-29 UB fighters of Bangladesh Air Force

My point was that they don't hold air force exercises.

You were questioning my English weren't you?

Lets see what you wrote with reards to this.

In regular army and commando training exercises, yes. For air force - no.

Awww...like you'd "give a damn" about BAF procuring F-18s
It is interesting to see the sheer level of insecurity in some people Especially from a far more vast nation

Its not insecurity. An Airforce with 270 Su-20MKI's, 126 MRCA's and 250 5th Gen planes wont be insecure about couple of fighters here and there which BAF can't even maintain. (MiG-29 saga).

Its about how some people want to thump their chest to prove that how their nation is important which leads them to spread lies and discuss fantasies.

GB

Two more photos of MiG-29 UB aircrafts (or maybe the same aircraft) over Tejgaon : the first photo shot during Independence Day 26 March 2008 and the second one 13 May 2008, copyright to these two images held by Selim Azad :

Related photos in post # 81

Its not insecurity. An Airforce with 270 Su-20MKI's, 126 MRCA's and 250 5th Gen planes wont be insecure about couple of fighters here and there which BAF can't even maintain. (MiG-29 saga).

Its about how some people want to thump their chest to prove that how their nation is important which leads them to spread lies and discuss fantasies.

Me chest thumping? Threatening India? Right :rolleyes:

A triplet during Victory Day Parade 16 December 2010 over Tejgaon AFB, photo shot by Ershad Ahmed :
di-QAQB.jpg

Related triplet photo in post # 35 of this thread / Other photos by Ershad Ahmed in posts # 587 of BMT (N&P) thread and in # 969 of NFB thread

Numbers( of fighter planes)do matter but BD's main objective is to defend its air space. So, infuture no other country will unilaterly enter into its airspace and drop something(even if it is food that is not acceptable if done so without agreement). I know BD airforce is no match against its neighbours AF in a complete war but it plays an important role to check air violations during peace time.

Numbers( of fighter planes)do matter but BD's main objective is to defend its air space. So, infuture no other country will unilaterly enter into its airspace and drop something(even if it is food that is not acceptable if done so without agreement). I know BD airforce is no match against its neighbours AF in a complete war but it plays an important role to check air violations during peace time.

You are right that currently our AF is no match to our neighbors. We rarely have any air violations, so i do not agree that the main purpose of the AF is to tackle such incidents. In whatever shape it is, our AF needs to be ready to avoid incursions.

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom