What's new

I'm thinking about quitting PDF.

Lord ZeN

Reaction score
Country
India
Dear PDF friends,

I had a wonderful time here on PDF . But i think it's time to stop posting here. But don't worry i will always be there to read all the wonderful discussions here when i get time.

With Regards
Lord Zen

Last edited:
Dear PDF friends,
I had a wonderful time here on PDF . But i think it's time to stop posting here. But don't worry i will always be there to read all the wonderful discussions here when i get time.

With Regards
Lord Zen

i don't know if you are in the opposition but you will return... i took a self-exile from posting on pdf but was back after two days. :lol:

pdf is addictive.

i don't know if you are in the opposition but you will return... i took a self-exile from posting on pdf but was back after two days. :lol:

pdf is addictive.
cent percent you are right, even I can't stop myself from logging in from my mobile, even Actually on my work :P its addictive man :D I will be fired from my Job , I guess :lol:

pdf is addictive.
Jamahir bhai
I am really overloaded with my work my dear Gaddafi friend. I really learned a lot for the past 7 months on PDF. I hope i will find some time to be a part of PDF discussion.

Dear PDF friends,

With Regards
Lord Zen

If you quit...I suggest you quit it totally. Don't read the discussion. Chatting is addictive, so if you want to stop the addiction..totally stop it.

If you quit...I suggest you quit it totally. Don't read the discussion. Chatting is addictive, so if you want to stop the addiction..totally stop it.
You may be correct my friend.
But PDF is a really an important source of info for me mate. :agree:

Jamahir bhai
I am really overloaded with my work my dear Gaddafi friend. I really learned a lot for the past 7 months on PDF. I hope i will find some time to be a part of PDF discussion.

well then... i will say your work will keep you from logging-in... and coming back a month later will bring a better and peaceful perspective on things... coming back calm to the fish-market that is pdf. :-)

see you later, my friend.

cent percent you are right, even I can't stop myself from logging in from my mobile, even Actually on my work :P its addictive man :D I will be fired from my Job , I guess :lol:

i suppose pdf is to us what video gaming is to 12-year-olds. :D

in the mid-90's, there used to be a serial called "alif laila" on doordarshan... in one of the stories, a group of bewitched and maddened men chant strangely about a mystical magical lady... "ek baar dekha hai, baar baar dekhne ki tamanna hai".

we on pdf is similar to their addiction. :D

well that sucks.
i can see how some people wanna take a break from here.
maybe it's just me, but most of the stuff getting posted here is meant to down other peoples countries. I just don't think that's right that's just me.

but nothing to make me quit, but I wouldn't spend as much time or effort on here because of it.

so hopefully you take a break and come back.

pdf is addictive.

LoL same here... first thing I do when starting the day:

Eating breakfast, listening to news and browsing PDF :lol:

Dear PDF friends,

With Regards
Lord Zen

That's unfortunate, I always enjoyed reading your posts. :tup:

Good luck with your workload though, come back and visit when you get some free time. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom