What's new

I'M RICH...!!!

49, Feather-stone Street
LONDON, EC 1Y 8SY
UNITED KINGDOM
Attn:Beneficiary,
We the entire members of the Royal House of Treasury, on behalf of the Government of Great Britain, under the auspices of the Her Royal Majesty Queen
Elizabeth of England II held a meeting this week concerning payment, both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds which were not
released to the right benefactors
Her Royal Majesty, has just informed this office (Royal House of Treasury) that all the listed contractors and Inheritance funds benefactors which their
CONTRACT PAYMENT SUM AND INHERITANCE FUNDS were not paid to should be released to them with effect
We discovered that your payment listed to us One million two hundred thousand dollars (US$1.2M) approximately Seven hundred & sixty thousand Great
Britain Pounds (GBP 760,000), you are advised to respond with effect so that we will process your payment to be
made in any form you wish to receive your funds.

Kindly respond to this office so that your payment will be process and
transferred under 72hours of receiving this email.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture,
we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and
attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly.

Now you're new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password
No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No:
103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ;
Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number, therefore
You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United
Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland immediately within 72hours

You are directed to reconfirm your full detailed information, like your full
name, home address, office address, profession and marital status, Age, home
phone number and cell phone number as well as time to call you on the phone.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call,
if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that
have been frustrating you, I shall stop and cancel your payment immediately.

Contact Details:
Sir. Richard Peter
Email :compensationfunds@w.cn
Tell. +448719743166.

Best Regards
Sir. Richard Peter

The Royal Majesty herself :rofl::rofl:

Recently i got most stupid mail, they were doing lucky draw because they have lot of zakat money:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

yes...somebody out there is determined to enlarge my dingo.....and keeps sending me offers for enlargement pills...

Probably they tracked what you are searching for :lol:

First...It was Daffy's wife...

Dear beloved,
Pardon my unsolicited email to you. I am only desperate and the only way to relieve my mind is to talk to somebody with believe that you will reason with me.

What happened in my life was not my making because I was born with the golden spoon and it had remained there till when the crisis started last year.

I do not wish you to judge me for what I did not do because I was born into the family with everything and that did not give me the opportunity to see the other side of life.

I wish you to see me as a desperate mother who needs your help for the seek and future of her children. I have 3 children and with the way things are going they might end up begging on the street if nothing is done fast.

My name is Aisha Moammar Gaddafi, the daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. I do not wish to go into details about my father, he was a great man I must confess but all that was yesterday.

I am seeking your assistance to help me secure some funds and houses my father gave to me. The united Nation has already sized everything in United Kingdom and the United States but we have a very strong connection in Italy that we have funds that are still well secured which I wish you to remove for me and integrate it to your bank account. There are also good properties I will wish to sell as soon as possible to enable me secure the fund because the United Nations will definitely find out since my father friend is no longer in government. I will send you the documents to the properties but the most important is to secure the fund from the security company as soon as possible.

I will not disclose the amount until I have the confidence that you will help me as requested. Please what happened in Libya was not my making and plead you do use it against me because I could not change it even if I wanted to.

I am presently in Algeria with close monitoring by the government because they believe I have violation of an exile agreement with Algeria to refrain from any political and financial activity.

I am willing to discuss your condition if you will assist me to secure these funds.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Best regards,
Aisha

Now it is his daughter who is hitting on me...

You guys may call me 'stud' along with 'rich'. :lol:

Ah the good old get-rich-quick-by-helping-us-keep-our-money-safe-with-you schemes. I get at least 4-5 of these every day. If not for Google spam filter, I would be going crazy by now. Have only myself to blame - I once decided to respond to one of these mails with totally fabricated information. Turns out the "spam industry" got my id as one of 'em suckers, and have been getting close to 30-40 spam mails EVERY DAY since then! It has been 4 years since that fateful day, and I have not been able to undo my mischief-turned-stupidity :(

Dear friend,

I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi the wife of the late Libyan Leader Colonel Muammar Gahdafi. Following the recent rebellion in my country and the brutal death of my husband on the 20 Oct 2011, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in Algeria where we seek refuge at present.

My son was killed by the rebels for an offense he did not commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of ($900). Million Dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life; I got your contact email address through my research and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my c
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son alone. I am seriously considering relocating to your country once the fund is transferred to you. I will be wiling to offer you 30% of the total fund if only you will receive this fund and keep it for us.

Please note that honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will require your telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things. In case you don’t accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

I appreciate your timely suggestion and interest over this matter
Best Regards

Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi

===
Wow...!!!

This is my lucky day...:lol:

Cannot help but be impressed by these people's creativity.

Spam........

Back
Top Bottom