What's new

I’m An Indian Muslim And Here’s Why I’m Scared Of Living In India

'...Lost count of Pandits I killed...'

I have seen this video ,a few days ago .Noone even cares about their plight .
At least you have an Army thst settles all those scores with traitors in valley.
I dont know why these morons crying against Maj Gogoi.
He tied him in front because he dont want to kill the locals that threw stones against him and his soldiers means he saw them as fellow Indians.I would say he shouldnt have shown that mercy to them.He should have been sent them to hell.

ham to wajibulqatal therey hamari kon sunta hy :D

I consider it a great honour to be honest, look in history at which people were always called kafir and wajibul qatal.

Ham jaisay gunah garon per logan dah un jaisa nal suluk howei, te gebrahat ki?

Aashiq Hoyon Rub Da Howi Malamat Laakh
Ouh Tenu Kafir Kafir Aakh De Tu Aho Aho Aakh

LoL, how can one even gang up on a Butt anyway? I mean which side will you come from to gang up on me? It's like four feet wide everyside wall of paya and Nihari. :lol:
Pani waley ghibarey jaisi jisamat par muka latien kiya asar karein gi unko bus gudgudi hogi :D

Aur waisey bhi boss hungry butts sey banda dor hi rahey unko har jagah nihari dikhti hy ye na ho apka paya wo chotay ka paya samajh kar kha jayein :D

You being a muslim should know very well where muslims loyalties lie..majority of muslims place their religion above their country...a muslim feels closer to a foreign muslim than his countyman who is a non muslim...I dont blame them..that is what their religion teaches them..at the same time muslims should not expect love in return for hatred .

My faith teaches me to love my country and serve it. That's what I was also taught whilst growing up, going to my masjid. I can't comment on your experiences with other Muslims.
You didn't answer my question, and who exactly hates you? The people caught up in riots are often innocent.

It's true, when I was a kid I wondered why there were crackers bursting in a particular Muslim area in Mumbai..someone would say that because Pakistan won a match against India. .and those were the days when India and Pakistan played a lot against each other in dubai and dawood used to sit in the stalls.

The affinity many over the top Muslims (razakars, deobandi) and the latest (salafi, wahaabi) lay more with the middle east rather than India...and that behaviour is not unusual, as you might from experiences in Britain or even the Al bakistanis back home. Many of the over the edge Indian Muslims are more Arab than the Arabs themselves. While there is a vast majority of them that are sane and love the land.

Well frankly such people are utter fools. The Indian Muslim identity is quite unique and every Indian Muslim should put his nation, and his people before looking elsewhere. I can understand the annoyance at then, and yes we have many in Pakistan as well and of course we have them by the spades in the UK.
The irony is they do not receive any such great love back.
As for the whole cricket thing, as I mentioned before I found Indian Muslims to be the most annoying when it came to the cricket thing.

Where and whom did I insult?
My bad

Well Muslims of India are very patriotic and child of the soil. No sanghi losers has a right to judge their patriotism.

This is the Case with ulta nationalist, they think that it is their definition that everyone should follow, they alone have the capacity to handle out certificates. Where as in past it hasben seen that the biggest blow to a country is caused by these fanatic losers.

My bad

Well Muslims of India are very patriotic and child of the soil. No sanghi losers has a right to judge their patriotism.

This is the Case with ulta nationalist, they think that it is their definition that everyone should follow, they alone have the capacity to handle out certificates. Where as in past it hasben seen that the biggest blow to a country is caused by these fanatic losers.

Of course majority of Indian Muslims are patriotic and love the land as children of the soil. I would go a step further and say that people from Pakistan and Bangladesh too love India even if they shy away from overtly declaring the same.

Subcontinent has always had diverse and rich cultural heritage (religious, linguistic, customs, traditions, race etc.).

Applying ultra/narrow principles in search of building homogeneity and central authority would be a mistake.

Decentralization and protection of liberties should always have the primacy.

This is the reason why I strongly oppose uniform civil code in India.

Concepts like Secularism (Separation of Religion and State) and Communism (De-recognition of religions) had and should have no place in India rather India had and should always implement polices which encourage all cultures.

I will accept and expect that public position but the reality is most people of subcontinent love India as much as their country and vice-versa.
I am not sure where You got the Impression from. Perhaps you're not using your own personal experience?
That even living outside of India yih still dearly miss it, but you would nather live in US than in 3rd world hell hole.

Because trust me we are proud Pakistanis and no amount attention seeking rantings from indians would change that. If only nthat would being change is the people like you who have left the country to fanatics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom