What's new

I’m An Indian Muslim And Here’s Why I’m Scared Of Living In India

So much of Indian intellect that one is left deeply amazed.
So are you low in intellect or what ? You must try To increase your intellect by going there more and coming less to this non intellect forum ehn?
I really could not make head or tail out of this post. Is your account hacked? You make no sense!

If they declare open season on question-based religion mocking....I got a few to push through before the noise gets too loud.

:lol:

I'm eager to see what you push through, and if it is any loopier than your elephant gods created through ancient Vedic surgery. :)

If in have every right to display my like or dislike. There's no barring in that. If you find anything offensive feel free to report it. But you cannot actually question why would I like something or not. Though you could ask me that.

Rather than jumping into conclusions in your head.
As for double standards you find in PDF feel free to leave for baharat rak shak forum, where Pakistanis in particular highly respected

Where did I question your right to do so? I just said its interesting (you complain about insulting religion in the same thread)....it will be so for any neutral observer too....and now I'm asking if same can be done regarding Islam on this forum. Put a question behind an insult...and its not religious trolling (which as far as I know is bannable offense over here). Just clearing up with the mods and illustrating to other members passing by what is trolling and what isn't according to this forum. 2 birds with one stone :D

I am actually 100% in support of you and all others liking such posts....and the original guy posting it. If it holds up, and reverse is shut and banned no questions asked....so be it. If floodgates opened in reverse direction, so be it. Either way it establishes something more clearly over here. I am all for clarity.

The richest Indian Muslim who lives in India is three and a half times richer than the richest Pakistani Muslim and he does not want to live in Pakistan.

He lives in the USA and only occasionally visits Pakistan

Azim Premji net worth is

US$16.4 billion (2014)

Richest Pakistani Muslim is
Shahid Khan whose net worth is 4.5 bil
The richest Bollywood Muslim Actor./Actress is easily richer than the richest Lollywood actor/Actress.
The richest Muslim Sportsman in India is richer than the richest Muslim sportsman in Pakistan

The Richest Muslim sportswoman in India is easily richer than the richest
Muslim Pakistani sports woman.
There are more rich Muslims in India and also Muslims of Indian origin in the world than there are Rich Muslims in Pakistan or Muslims of Pakistani origin in the world.

The standard of living of middle class Muslims and the quality of life they have in India is much much better and safer than what the middle class Muslims in Pakistan have. I can say that Indian Muslims have very less load shedding or water problems to deal with and have the freedom to travel anywhere in India.

Indian Muslim women are more liberated and much more educated than their Pakistani counterparts. They ride motorbikes , drive cars and scooties to work. They do not have to be accompanied by a male relative when they go out. There are lot more Indian Muslim women in India's IT work force and also other areas of Indian industry than there are Pakistani Muslim women in Pakistan's workforce.

They are more artists, singers and dancers and writers among Indian Muslim women than there are in Pakistan.
Muslims became our raw chief,CBI chief ,president,governors,vice chancellors if university,collectors etc

If $16 billion was given then even I would like to be born as Indian muslim. But we are talking about 99.99999% of Indian muslims here, your average muslim who can't eat meat while hindu baniya is biggest exporter of beef. Even Shahrukhan and Amir Khans are asked to go to Pakistan as if our land is open to any ehra ghera lattu kehra. Only solution is more Pakistans out of India. 180 million and growing cannot live with hostile hindu population.

I really could not make head or tail out of this post. Is your account hacked? You make no sense!

Allow me to dumb it down for you
I was wondering if that bharat forum is so full of intellect then how comes you don't spend your time there ?

Where did I question your right to do so? I just said its interesting (you complain about insulting religion in the same thread)....it will be so for any neutral observer too....and now I'm asking if same can be done regarding Islam on this forum. Put a question behind an insult...and its not religious trolling (which as far as I know is bannable offense over here). Just clearing up with the mods and illustrating to other members passing by what is trolling and what isn't according to this forum. 2 birds with one stone :D

I am actually 100% in support of you and all others liking such posts....and the original guy posting it. If it holds up, and reverse is shut and banned no questions asked....so be it. If floodgates opened in reverse direction, so be it. Either way it establishes something more clearly over here. I am all for clarity.
Yes, please invite yourself to mud slinging competition asaap. I can't wait.
The more ofnyou indulge in divine festival the less of your kind will remain

Allow me to dumb it down for you
I was wondering if that bharat forum is so full of intellect then how comes you don't spend your time there ?

When people are wiser, you listen. When they are silly children, you enjoy playing games with them.

Children will however feel you are spending all the time with them ;)

When people are wiser, you listen. When they are silly children, you enjoy playing games with them.

Children will however feel you are spending all the time with them ;)
So you agree that Indians no matter wherever they live can't get rid off dehati aurat mentality ?
Glad to know the level of intellect they chose to exhibit

The Muslims of India chose to stay in India and didn't believe in Pakistan. So why on earth would they lose your trust. As for cheering Pakistan, every Indian Muslim I have met has been a fanatical follower of the Indian cricket team.
Oh and riots are a two way street.
This choice to stay or to leave was not available to everyone and many Indian Muslims were forced to stay in there even when they opted to vote for Pakistan. Migration was not easy process back then as I am sure you know how many Muslims lost their lives and honour during the process of migration

I do also live in Uk and I have met Indian muslims who hate India because their family suffered in the hand of extremist hinuvata and I have seen Gujrati Indian Muslim cheering for Pakistani cricket team

So you agree that Indians no matter wherever they live can't get rid off dehati aurat mentality ?
Glad to know the level of intellect they chose to exhibit

Relax buddy, just pulling your leg a little bit. ;) I know you are a decent friendly guy compared to most here. Let mods decide where the lines are. I honestly dont care much for religion discussion....I'm more economics/engineering/development guy.

The Muslims of India chose to stay in India and didn't believe in Pakistan. So why on earth would they lose your trust. As for cheering Pakistan, every Indian Muslim I have met has been a fanatical follower of the Indian cricket team.
Oh and riots are a two way street.
Interesting post there Sir.

lol.

Indian Muslims can be happy in India. Its their country.
The riots that happen in India, well thats their problem.:disagree:

Haha, na, all kinds are there. :) Naturally.
Indian Muslims helped me get rid of the Ummah brainwashing now i dont believe in that
Thanks Indian Muslims for making me a sane individual :D

I dont care about Muslim lynching in India for me what happens outside disputed region is of no importance unless it involves Pakistanis

I dont care about Muslim lynching in India for me what happens outside disputed region is of no importance unless it involves Pakistanis

This choice to stay or to leave was not available to everyone and many Indian Muslims were forced to stay in there even when they opted to vote for Pakistan. Migration was not easy process back then as I am sure you know how many Muslims lost their lives and honour during the process of migration

I do also live in Uk and I have met Indian muslims who hate India because their family suffered in the hand of extremist hinuvata and I have seen Gujrati Indian Muslim cheering for Pakistani cricket team

No one was forced to leave or stay though some people may have left due to people dying in riots while some people who wanted to migrate could not do so due their financial situation.

This was applicable to both Hindus and Muslims on either side of the border.

Even if the LOC were to be converted as IB by India and Pakistan, you would still be concerned about the Muslims in Kashmir. Your concern has nothing to do with the dispute rather your closely related kin.

The same would the case for a Sindhi speaking Pakistani if some Muslim gets persecuted in Gujarat (India) or Mohajir Pakistani whose close kin in UP or Hyderabad (deccan) gets persecuted.

The same is the case why Indians are readily accepting Hindus migrating to India from Pakistan due to persecution over there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom