What's new

I’m An Indian Muslim And Here’s Why I’m Scared Of Living In India

No one was forced to leave or stay though some people may have left due to people dying in riots while some people who wanted to migrate could not do so due their financial situation.

This was applicable to both Hindus and Muslims on either side of the border.

Even if the LOC were to be converted as IB by India and Pakistan, you would still be concerned about the Muslims in Kashmir. Your concern has nothing to do with the dispute rather your closely related kin.

The same would the case for a Sindhi speaking Pakistani if some Muslim gets killed in Gujarat (India) or Mohajir Pakistani whose close kin in UP or Hyderabad (deccan) gets killed.

The same is the case why Indians are readily accepting Hindus migrating to India from Pakistan due to persecution over there.
Because Kashmir was to be part of Pakistan but a Hindu leader gave it away to Hindu India they still have soft corner for us,support us and bury their dead in our flag while Indian Muslims show their patriotism by burning our flag

More muslims have been killed in Pakistan than in India since 1947.
1-2 million were killed after partition nothing will top that but even if you speak of post partition stats boy 1 lakh Kashmiris have being killed in last 30 years alone

1-2 million were killed after partition nothing will top that but even if you speak of post partition stats boy 1 lakh Kashmiris have being killed in last 30 years alone

Kashmir is disputed territory.

On serious note.

2 false analogies from you.

1. You are shifting goal post from riots and sectarian violence to armed insurgency sponsored by Pakistan. Kashmir was a thriving tourist place with no presence of Army. It tells there was an interference and anyone who should be blamed for death of those Kashmiris is no one but Pakistanis.

2. I am not talking about pre 1947 where aggressors were muslims lead by muslim leaders who called for Direct action day followed by reaction of Hindus and Sikhs in self defence across whole sub continent.

The common denominator, that is Muslims being aggressors was the only constant that happened in Godhra Burning of Hindus followed by Riots.

If you remove this common denominator and external interference than India is nothing but a paradise for muslims.

Kashmir is disputed territory.

On serious note.

2 false analogies from you.

1. You are shifting goal post from riots and sectarian violence to armed insurgency sponsored by Pakistan. Kashmir was a thriving tourist place with no presence of Army. It tells there was an interference and anyone who should be blamed for death of those Kashmiris is no one but Pakistanis.

2. I am not talking about pre 1947 where aggressors were muslims lead by muslim leaders who called for Direct action day followed by reaction of Hindus and Sikhs in self defence across whole sub continent.

The common denominator, that is Muslims being aggressors was the only constant that happened in Godhra Burning of Hindus followed by Riots.

If you remove this common denominator and external interference than India is nothing but a paradise for muslims.
Really so you really believe everything that takes place in Kashmir is Pakistan,s fault?Either we are some sort of super human or youare lying :-)
The movement in Kashmir has huge support among the masses you had to resort to civilian killings to kill it

Because Kashmir was to be part of Pakistan but a Hindu leader gave it away to Hindu India they still have soft corner for us,support us and bury their dead in our flag while Indian Muslims show their patriotism by burning our flag

Wishes of people were not considered in case of any other princely state either and was not part of the procedure laid out for partition of British India itself.

Hypothetically speaking, Even if Pakistan and India were to agree for a plebiscite, neither UN nor Pakistan has power to get China vacate the land under its control.

The Muslim dominated Kashmir valley under Indian control itself is only 15% of the total area under its control. Hindu majority Jammu and Buddist majority of Ladakh regions make up most of the land under Indian control.

upload_2017-5-27_19-49-49.png

Total Area of Kashmir: 222236 square kilometers

India Controlled Kashmir: 106,567 sq.kms

Pakistan Controlled Kashmir: 78,114 (AK= 4000 sq. miles & NA = 28000 sq. miles)

China Controlled Kashmir: 37,555

Really so you really believe everything that takes place in Kashmir is Pakistan,s fault?Either we are some sort of super human or youare lying :-)
The movement in Kashmir has huge support among the masses you had to resort to civilian killings to kill it

Why ask me, this forum is full information about Pakistan's support to armed insurgency in Kashmir. Many of your brothers take proud in it. Why it so convenient for you to not owe (for merely winning a debate) your interference in Kashmir. Your leaders are on the record accepting it.

Like I said Kashmir was thriving tourist place, only when they started killing Kashmiri Pandits (Video posted by Indian poster where Kashmiri terrorist saying, 'He has lost the count of Kashmiri Pandits killed').

Being normalized that Pakistan should be only for Muslims in theory and practical do you even understand that India government ought to protect its subjects ?

Why ask me, this forum is full information about Pakistan's support to armed insurgency in Kashmir. Many of your brothers take proud in it. Why it so convenient for you to not owe (for merely winning a debate) your interference in Kashmir. Your leaders are on the record accepting it.

Like I said Kashmir was thriving tourist place, only when they started killing Kashmiri Pandits (Video posted by Indian poster where Kashmiri terrorist saying, 'He has lost the count of Kashmiri Pandits killed').

Being normalized that Pakistan should be only for Muslims in theory and practical do you even understand that India government ought to protect its subjects ?

Islam says to protect minorities.

In Pakistan minorities should be protected.

Islam says to protect minorities.

In Pakistan minorities should be protected.

Pakistan is plagued with sectarian violence which generally Indians do not show alacrity to discuss.

As far as issues of Muslims in India are concern then India is quite an open society where every thing get discussed.

Our problem was that the discourse was Highjacked by over emotional leftist jerks who had no practical understanding of conflict resolution.

"Sala seedhi baat koi karta he nahi"

They still rant on anything and everything but have no remedy to any of India's problems. They all end up begging help from external powers for intervention. Their nexus with NGOs is modern day example of treachery.

Anyone who is active on Twitter knows about this Girl who spew venom against Indian state and Hindus wearing mask of Communism, Secularist, peacenik, Muslim, victim woman at her convenience. She can freely write this particular piece is good example that there is enough freedom as compare to bloggers from countries where they are killed or banned.

Last edited:
Well frankly such people are utter fools. The Indian Muslim identity is quite unique and every Indian Muslim should put his nation, and his people before looking elsewhere. I can understand the annoyance at then, and yes we have many in Pakistan as well and of course we have them by the spades in the UK.
The irony is they do not receive any such great love back.
As for the whole cricket thing, as I mentioned before I found Indian Muslims to be the most annoying when it came to the cricket thing.

It's much more than mere annoyance - this is pick of the litter from where terrorists / supporters / and people who betray their country and countrymen emerge.

Feel free to leave....we won't have any problem...
Millions of muslims are living in India happily

This is what Modi and his chaddie wearing Sangh criminals are turning India into. That has been their aim all along. Worthless illiterate cow urine drinkers!

Back
Top Bottom