What's new

I’m An Indian Muslim And Here’s Why I’m Scared Of Living In India

She must to move Bangladesh n Pakistan..the pure muslimstans...why a infidel country USA...leave India to Indians.We will be very happy if such antinationals leave our nation.
India is not only for Hindus, Muslim is also reality of India, but if u wish that Muslim leave the country then i m sure they leave India not has home land
maybe you better understand what i saying.
tum jesay zehneyat waly logo ke waja se ek or pakistan bay ga INSHALLAH.

stop crying, Muslims should move to south from all bharat. Then form your political party.. Rest you know what i mean... :lol:

She is less of a Indian Muslim and more of a Kashmiri Separatist. Yes few Indian Muslims may share her sentiments but a vast majority of Indian Muslims love India and all Indians

I'm an Indian Hindu and here's why I'm comfortable at living in Malaysia:

Malaysia is free society, cosmopolitan culture, religious freedom, eating freedom, dressing freedom, beautiful country, much more richer than India with practically no restrictions, better than Dubai which has a hostile weather.

And the irony being that I am able to eat Indian exported beef here.

Truly, Modi is a hypocrite of top caliber with no competition.

Modi you are a true MC!

Master of Ceremony that is;)
Lol

I once heard the same from a Muslim friend in US. He lived for 25 years of his life in India, became a doctor and then moved to middle East. He was not good enough Muslim in middle East, so he moved to US. Now he does think India is not good enough place to live--because he could not live his dream of a successful doctor.
That most of the NRI rant here all the time...nothing to do with religion.

Ha! I've always wanted to visit.
You being a muslim should know very well where muslims loyalties lie..majority of muslims place their religion above their country...a muslim feels closer to a foreign muslim than his countyman who is a non muslim...I dont blame them..that is what their religion teaches them..at the same time muslims should not expect love in return for hatred .

I'm an Indian Hindu and here's why I'm comfortable at living in Malaysia:

Malaysia is free society, cosmopolitan culture, religious freedom, eating freedom, dressing freedom, beautiful country, much more richer than India with practically no restrictions, better than Dubai which has a hostile weather.

And the irony being that I am able to eat Indian exported beef here.

Truly, Modi is a hypocrite of top caliber with no competition.

Modi you are a true MC!

Master of Ceremony that is;)
Lol

BC (bachelor of ceremony)...no amount of your crying can bring down modi..he is our PM for the next 15 years

BC (bachelor of ceremony)...no amount of your crying can bring down modi..he is our PM for the next 15 years

I do not mind his many years.
What I mind is the following treacherous act by a self declared honest man:

ambanimedia.png

And the following flawless character who just got ignored:

badge.png

IGNORED!

You being a muslim should know very well where muslims loyalties lie..majority of muslims place their religion above their country...a muslim feels closer to a foreign muslim than his countyman who is a non muslim...I dont blame them..that is what their religion teaches them..at the same time muslims should not expect love in return for hatred .
Loving religion does not promotes hatred towards the country they live in.There are millions of muslims living around the world and contributing in Computers, Engineering, Arts, Biotechnology, Farming, as doctors or pharmacists,in defense related field etc.One of your ex-president was a muslim who contributed well and helped India to become nuclear technology if I remember well or else you can correct me.If he kept his religion first then why on earth he would have contributed a hindu majority country knowing that India has hostile past with Pakistan and may support any non-muslim country against any muslim country?
There are so many muslim doctors and scientists are working to make India shine.There are so many muslims staying there and tolerating all BS b/c they love India since they are born here.I am very disappointed.I have colleague who is hindu and I make sure not to eat beef as well as not to let know that I am eating beef.Other muslim colleagues also help people around.I remember that few years back when I was completing my masters, one of the hindu students shifted her topic of interest.She was junior to me so I used to help her to understand some fundamental concepts of health sciences.During my teaching career, I made a strict rule where muslims, non muslim students were not allowed to throw remarks at each other.I felt so good when Hindu or christian students used to look at me for help.I favor morally minorities today b/c I know if I don't help them today where they will go? Where my hindu friends recognized as minority will go if we disown them and will not give them moral support? They will never go to India b/c they are Pakistanis and same goes with Indian muslims.
One more thing, muslims are instructed as per religion to "migrate" if government is not just with them rather than blowing themselves up or planning any 9/11.God has created the world and He knows with what humans are going through.Support your minorities and help them even as if you are facing your fellow hindu.Do justice.
regards

Loving religion does not promotes hatred towards the country they live in.There are millions of muslims living around the world and contributing in Computers, Engineering, Arts, Biotechnology, Farming, as doctors or pharmacists,in defense related field etc.One of your ex-president was a muslim who contributed well and helped India to become nuclear technology if I remember well or else you can correct me.If he kept his religion first then why on earth he would have contributed a hindu majority country knowing that India has hostile past with Pakistan and may support any non-muslim country against any muslim country?
There are so many muslim doctors and scientists are working to make India shine.There are so many muslims staying there and tolerating all BS b/c they love India since they are born here.I am very disappointed.I have colleague who is hindu and I make sure not to eat beef as well as not to let know that I am eating beef.Other muslim colleagues also help people around.I remember that few years back when I was completing my masters, one of the hindu students shifted her topic of interest.She was junior to me so I used to help her to understand some fundamental concepts of health sciences.During my teaching career, I made a strict rule where muslims, non muslim students were not allowed to throw remarks at each other.I felt so good when Hindu or christian students used to look at me for help.I favor morally minorities today b/c I know if I don't help them today where they will go? Where my hindu friends recognized as minority will go if we disown them and will not give them moral support? They will never go to India b/c they are Pakistanis and same goes with Indian muslims.
One more thing, muslims are instructed as per religion to "migrate" if government is not just with them rather than blowing themselves up or planning any 9/11.God has created the world and he is knows with what humans are going through.Support your minorities and help them even as if you are facing your fellow hindu.Do justice.
regards
You are just wasting your time on a bigot. Spare it for something more useful.

Back
Top Bottom