What's new

I’m An Indian Muslim And Here’s Why I’m Scared Of Living In India

I will answer your question when your content will show relevance to my post.Be realistic man.You cannot get rid of all religions whether they are following true God or selling satanic business.You have to learn to live with them peacefully at least to such extent that you provide them with justice and they live here recognizing themselves as citizen of whatever country or state.Move towards development, introduce positive and engaging govt funded projects and try to annihilate all those terrifying mindsets promoting terrorism and terrorizing subjects of govt's regime as well challenging it's writ at the same time.
However annihilation does not always mean to "Kill" or to shoot.Change their orientation with by introducing something that promotes constructive bussiness. You kill extremism at once when you smile, step forward, take interest in other's perspective and become a good listener.Live a noble live as you will die tomorrow.Once again take care of minorities and let them live a healthy life and same goes with Pakistan.

regards

Again, nothing much to disagree with, as these are mostly subjective homilies. However, I am rather curious about your assertion that expecting rational and evidence-based thinking to supercede faith-based thinking is somehow unrealistic.

Are you aware that the general trend in the world has been that religious belief and socio-economic development are inversely proportional? So unless your claim is that it is unrealistic to expect a majority of humans to better their lot sufficiently so as to see the sham that religion is, how is it unrealistic to expect that religion die a quiet death?

The richest Indian Muslim who lives in India is three and a half times richer than the richest Pakistani Muslim and he does not want to live in Pakistan.

He lives in the USA and only occasionally visits Pakistan

Azim Premji net worth is

US$16.4 billion (2014)

Richest Pakistani Muslim is
Shahid Khan whose net worth is 4.5 bil
The richest Bollywood Muslim Actor./Actress is easily richer than the richest Lollywood actor/Actress.
The richest Muslim Sportsman in India is richer than the richest Muslim sportsman in Pakistan

The Richest Muslim sportswoman in India is easily richer than the richest
Muslim Pakistani sports woman.
There are more rich Muslims in India and also Muslims of Indian origin in the world than there are Rich Muslims in Pakistan or Muslims of Pakistani origin in the world.

The standard of living of middle class Muslims and the quality of life they have in India is much much better and safer than what the middle class Muslims in Pakistan have. I can say that Indian Muslims have very less load shedding or water problems to deal with and have the freedom to travel anywhere in India.

Indian Muslim women are more liberated and much more educated than their Pakistani counterparts. They ride motorbikes , drive cars and scooties to work. They do not have to be accompanied by a male relative when they go out. There are lot more Indian Muslim women in India's IT work force and also other areas of Indian industry than there are Pakistani Muslim women in Pakistan's workforce.

They are more artists, singers and dancers and writers among Indian Muslim women than there are in Pakistan.
Muslims became our raw chief,CBI chief ,president,governors,vice chancellors if university,collectors etc

Very good article. There is so much hate going around these days, even I am afraid. I don't look like a Muslim, and am a nationalist, but sometimes even I am scared. I really hope things improve in India soon. The tensions are too high.

Indians hate as much as antinational Muslims as anti national Hindus.We just hate anti nationals who ever he or she may.

Indian Muslims are safer and having freedom more than any country on earth.At least you are not killed here because you are shia .Ahemedis considered as Muslims.Kadians considered as Muslims.Women have more rights as per constitution. You get scholarship and loan preference because you are Muslim. Even Hindus displaced in many part of India and staying as refugee but not a single Indian Muslim refugee any where world.1 crore Bangladeshi muslim,Afghan Muslims,Syrian Muslims all leaving happily here.Some comie medias will shout because they are not getting anything against the govt hence some pity things which are nothing but highlighted big.Vande matarm..
Pata hain sub ko pata hain ketna safe hain or ketna freedom hain indian muslims ko india me,
GOBAR KELANA, COW URINE PELANA, MUSLIMS LADIES KA RAPE KARNA OR US K GENTS KO MAR DALNA, (ugi adatya nath ka speech ab bi moujood hain) MUSALMAN KE QIMAT COW SY B SASTA, MUSALMAN AGR GOAT KA GOSH KHY TO HINDUO bena sochy bena pochy usy MARDALTA HAIN JESA K (IHLAQ ) , AGR MUSALMAN GAY K SATH AK JAGA SE DOSRY JAGA MIGRATE KARTY HAIN TO OS KO B GAW RAKSHAK MAR K OS KA GAR OR GARE JALA DATY HAIN AGR AAP KO PATA NAHI TO TORA RESEARCH KARLO PATA CHAL JAY GA, ES K ALAWA MUSLIM kO TANG KARO KABI BURQA OR KABI TALAAQ KA BAHANA BANA K, OR AGR MUSALMAN PROTEST KAR K APNA HAQ MANGY TO TUM LOG USY PAKISTANI AGENT OR DESH DAROHI SABIT KARNY PAY TUL JATY HON , AAHIR AISA Q K SIRF MUSLIM TARGET, AGR WO EID ME QURBANE KARY TO AAP LOGO KO TAQLEEF ,AAZZAN PR AAP LOGO KO PROBLEM,MUSALMANO KO KONSI AAZADI HASIL HAIN WAHA PE ,HAAN US KO AZADI HASIL HAIN JO HINDUTWA KO SUPPORT KARTY HAIN JESA K BJP SPOKPERSON (SHAHNAWAZ HUSSAIN), INDIAN MUSLIM KO FREEDOM HASIL THA LAKIN AB BJP KAY TIME ME BILKUL NAHI.
OR JETNY B AAJ FREEDOM MUSALMANO KO HAIN WO US NAY QANOON K MUTABIQ ZABARDASTI MODI SY LIA HOWA HAIN AGR (SWAMY) KE BS CHALY TO MUSALMANO PR HAWA (AIR ) B BAND KARDY TAKY MUSLAN SANS B HAMARY EJAZAT K BAGAIR NA LAY SAKY.
rahi bat displacement ke to aaj b Gujrat me , UP saharan pur may , refugee camps may muslims he hain,. dr ke waja sy wapis apny area me nahi ja rahy.

Pata hain sub ko pata hain ketna safe hain or ketna freedom hain indian muslims ko india me,
GOBAR KELANA, COW URINE PELANA, MUSLIMS LADIES KA RAPE KARNA OR US K GENTS KO MAR DALNA, (ugi adatya nath ka speech ab bi moujood hain) MUSALMAN KE QIMAT COW SY B SASTA, MUSALMAN AGR GOAT KA GOSH KHY TO HINDUO bena sochy bena pochy usy MARDALTA HAIN JESA K (IHLAQ ) , AGR MUSALMAN GAY K SATH AK JAGA SE DOSRY JAGA MIGRATE KARTY HAIN TO OS KO B GAW RAKSHAK MAR K OS KA GAR OR GARE JALA DATY HAIN AGR AAP KO PATA NAHI TO TORA RESEARCH KARLO PATA CHAL JAY GA, ES K ALAWA MUSLIM kO TANG KARO KABI BURQA OR KABI TALAAQ KA BAHANA BANA K, OR AGR MUSALMAN PROTEST KAR K APNA HAQ MANGY TO TUM LOG USY PAKISTANI AGENT OR DESH DAROHI SABIT KARNY PAY TUL JATY HON , AAHIR AISA Q K SIRF MUSLIM TARGET, AGR WO EID ME QURBANE KARY TO AAP LOGO KO TAQLEEF ,AAZZAN PR AAP LOGO KO PROBLEM,MUSALMANO KO KONSI AAZADI HASIL HAIN WAHA PE ,HAAN US KO AZADI HASIL HAIN JO HINDUTWA KO SUPPORT KARTY HAIN JESA K BJP SPOKPERSON (SHAHNAWAZ HUSSAIN), INDIAN MUSLIM KO FREEDOM HASIL THA LAKIN AB BJP KAY TIME ME BILKUL NAHI.
OR JETNY B AAJ FREEDOM MUSALMANO KO HAIN WO US NAY QANOON K MUTABIQ ZABARDASTI MODI SY LIA HOWA HAIN AGR (SWAMY) KE BS CHALY TO MUSALMANO PR HAWA (AIR ) B BAND KARDY TAKY MUSLAN SANS B HAMARY EJAZAT K BAGAIR NA LAY SAKY.
rahi bat displacement ke to aaj b Gujrat me , UP saharan pur may , refugee camps may muslims he hain,. dr ke waja sy wapis apny area me nahi ja rahy.
India is a country of 1.4 billion with 220 m muslims.Yes second largest in number in whole world.Some sporadic incident happens. That's are very few in comparison other Muslim nations.How much Muslims beheaded in Saudi Arabia in comparisiin in India by govt.??

He an Ahmadi Pakistan we also had some Atheists here i stood up for them and their right to speak freely
Good, stand up online and in real life for them when you can (be safe).

lmao, I just found a mallu joint in my area, context: "mallu joint" means a Keralite eatery (either a thela, or a low budget hole in the wall type thing for the most part)

they serve "beef" (buffalo generally, and been that way from pre Modi days)

A lot of northie Hindus love mallu beef fry/porotta too, it's always been pretty much freely available in the south.

One section of the menu is in malyalam script, rest is all in english.. we got b.biriyani there though lol.

the beef thing here is fucking retarded, and at least in the urban big cities, people don't really care, many will eat it too, no strict haram/halal etc.

This place is more of a representative of urban Pakistani youth
same here, though we have a wider spectrum of the population with smartphone/net access here.

Itney sarey log same baat boltey hain fake hain ya real opinions but hate koot koot key bhara hay they start spewing hatred without any provocation :D
lol true.

but, tali do haath se bajti hai, aur internet comments kya.. bc tumney to atmi dhamaka bhi kar dala ek hafte ke under :sarcastic:

My online interaction at different platforms and observation of your media kind of gives me a glimpse :D
again, works both ways..

we are just in much greater numbers, and, cellphone/internet penetration is through the roof here.

expect more and more semi literate Indian zealots to keep peppering PDF and the internet in general, LMAO. :rofl:

but hey, as long as they're only hurting people's feeling and sensibilities using typed online words on soicial media platforms as weapons, I'm ok with it.

they're my team.

deal with it. 8-)

India is a country of 1.4 billion with 220 m muslims.Yes second largest in number in whole world.Some sporadic incident happens. That's are very few in comparison other Muslim nations.How much Muslims beheaded in Saudi Arabia in comparisiin in India by govt.??
ok u give me example of Sudi Arabia but maybe u don't know why they are beheaded , the reason is drug smuggling which is unacceptable in S Arabia.
i sure you got it.

Well i have real life Christian friends but they are not part of pdf :D
@Sher Shah Awan
Arey mein ney kab terey opar gang up kiya :-( ?

LoL, how can one even gang up on a Butt anyway? I mean which side will you come from to gang up on me? It's like four feet wide everyside wall of paya and Nihari. :lol:

Well, let's compare number of Pakistanis (of course includes Muslims) applying for asylum or citizenship of India and Indians (of course Muslims) applying for asylum or citizenship of Pakistan!!

PS : Dawood and Co is not applicable here.

ok u give me example of Sudi Arabia but maybe u don't know why they are beheaded , the reason is drug smuggling which is unacceptable in S Arabia.
i sure you got it.
How much freedom for shia Muslims in Saudi Arabia forget ahmedis.

How much freedom for sunni Muslims in Iran.haha...even in Pakistan shia sunni conflict don't need more elaboration.

I know many Indian Muslims in the U.K. All of them are pro Indian. Pakistanis should concentrate on Pakistan instead of trying to take tekha of every Tom, Dick and Harry, especially the ones who don't give a toss about you.

I know many Indian Muslims in the U.K. All of them are pro Indian. Pakistanis should concentrate on Pakistan instead of trying to take tekha of every Tom, Dick and Harry, especially the ones who don't give a toss about you.
ham to wajibulqatal therey hamari kon sunta hy :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom