What's new

Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh is Alive, Kicking and Hurting India

So you think that the violence in Assam is just against Assamese Muslims ?

No i dont think so.

I am talking about this recent incident wherein only Muslims are mascaraed and the timing coincides with elections so everyone will play politics of dead bodies

Thats all very good. But can you reassure the minorities about this that india is capable of protecting them. Especially the minorities whose family members have already been killed that now the remaining family members will now be protected by the govt.
Why should our Govt protect Bangladeshis?

They are wild bunch. They have killed others before too. A bunch of primitive violent tribals should be tamed using an iron fist in order to preserve the rule of law and to prove the writ of the state. Bangladeshi immigrants must be kicked out but not like this.

The issue there is with Bengali speaking people who are Indians and have nothing to do with Bangladesh.

Why should our Govt protect Bangladeshis?

Those are Bengali speaking Indians.

I say if your lineage isn't recorded at Haridwar, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. There is no guarantee that you are Indian

No i dont think so.

I am talking about this recent incident wherein only Muslims are mascaraed and the timing coincides with elections so everyone will play politics of dead bodies

Read the time line. Target are the Bengali and Hindi speaking people irrespective of their religion.

Dont act tough on teh internet. I can show you your place in 2 minutes.

Lungie midget!! Pungi Bajao, Lungi Bhagao.

You can just threaten Indians and continue with the stupid talks . You people are destroying the whole nation

We dont threaten! We do.

I am not a Bengali or a mallu.
are you the same people,who chased poor bihari&UP migrants from Mumbai??
now howling about national integration...good...

Back
Top Bottom