What's new

Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh is Alive, Kicking and Hurting India

Stop this regionalist crap, mate. Seriously.
WTF are you trying to prove?
He insulted my state first.

You can see how Bengali and Mallu leftists think. This Mallu seems to have forgotten that hindus workers were stabbed to death by Muslim mob. Hindu Women were gangraped by Mobs.They started the riots we just ended it.

If kerala wasnt part of Indian union it would have been a sharia country by now. This idiot has even forgotten mopllah riots. When thousands of hindus were beheaded by his Mallu Muslim Brethren. Lakhs forcibly converted. Women gangraped.

Same goes for Bengalis.

These people have spread their pseudo-secularism virus everywhere.

Some of the leftist have realized their mistake.

Bid on to convert Kerala into a Muslim state: CM

That's nice to show your pride, par ho Kidhar se?

Hindustan say

You can see how Bengali and Mallu leftists think. This Mallu seems to have forgotten that hindus workers were stabbed to death by Muslim mob. Hindu Women were gangraped by Mobs.They started the riots we just ended it.

If kerala wasnt part of Indian union it would have been a sharia country by now. This idiot has even forgotten mopllah riots. When thousands of hindus were beheaded by his Mallu Muslim Brethren. Lakhs forcibly converted. Women gangraped.

Same goes for Bengalis.

Issues in Kerala are between the Communist and Hindus groups . Every Month there are reports of bombs and stabbing between the Communist groups and Hindu groups to which you are over looking.

Same goes for Bengalis.

Bro, we are all Indians. That's what matters.

The point is sickularism is dying its last breath and is soon going to be replaced by productive nationalist mentality. As you can see, they are scared and panicky. The point is those who appease jihadis will be biting the boot REGARDLESS of the state.
Many common Indians are unaware of the danger and think that anything in favour of the majority community or sister faiths or communities is communal.

They are so badly bombarded with fake guilt by the marxist and secoolarists that they have forgotten what is the meaning of standing up for oneself.

It will change with time. Relax.

The point is we have some false flaggers here who are trying to act smart using Indian flag.

How come there cant be together if they are dwelling together from decades ? Mix marriages are nothing new in Kerala and are being going since a long time. This issue is more like to end communist rule.

Love jihad is different from mixed marriages. This is organized for demographic change. Which is why I said research on it.

Hindustan say
Issues in Kerala are between the Communist and Hindus groups . Every Month there are reports of bombs and stabbing between the Communist groups and Hindu groups to which you are over looking.

Again you are mixing up two different issues. One political vandalism and one organized jihadi motives.

Same goes for Bengalis.

Some of the leftist have realized their mistake.

Bid on to convert Kerala into a Muslim state: CM
its you who started this Kerala bashing,not me....
personally,i don't like islam...but i couldn't bear if anyone insults my malayali muslim brothers...
yes,many hindus were killed or converted during mappila revolt..but that was 90 years ago...hindu-Muslim rivalry was common in many parts of India those days..why we are still thinking about past??
love jihad..thats true,i do admit..but i also read about those things in mumbai and coastal maharastra,where many konkani Christians ,marati hindus are trapping by jihadi Romeos..first look your own state...

Love jihad is different from mixed marriages. This is organized for demographic change. Which is why I said research on it.

Mix marriages are mainly love marriages and i really cant understand why 2 different ways of thinking has been adopted.

Again you are mixing up two different issues. One political vandalism and one organized jihadi motives.

I am talking from the political point of view. Wasnt recently BJP members were hacked to death by Communist groups and vice versa . in Thrissur incident CPI member was hacked to death by BJP members , several political murder cases in Kozhikode and Kannur districts of Sangh Parivar workers.

Their ideology is something similar to that of RSS's (at least in kerala)
See this. Perfect Brainwashed commie.

I dont see RSS planting Bombs, chopping off limbs of unbelievers and trying to trick people into converting.

See this. Perfect Brainwashed commie.

I dont see RSS planting Bombs, chopping off limbs of unbelievers and trying to trick people into converting.

First of all You are absolutely wrong when you said i am a commie....and you came to this conclusion reading 1 post of mine.....By the way i would congratulate you for becoming the first person in my life to call me a commie...... Now my brain is washed or dirty or intact, let us leave that aside....

RSS doesnt plant bomb????? Joke of the year...... Chopping off limbs???? They dont do it????? Seriously???????Converting people i got to agree with you... RSS doesnt do that.....

Their ideology is something similar to that of RSS's (at least in kerala)

Nair sir, RSS is anything but terrorist. They have done a lot of work for us non-Hindu northeastern people in difficult times here. They are anything but what you claim them to be.

I really suggest that you learn more about what they do rather than go by media narrative. I also was like you a decade ago and that is what provoked me to understand them and learn who they are. They are an organization of patriots who help the country out.

They even helped India's soldiers in the 1962 war.

Nair sir, RSS is anything but terrorist. They have done a lot of work for us non-Hindu northeastern people in difficult times here. They are anything but what you claim them to be.

I really suggest that you learn more about what they do rather than go by media narrative. I also was like you a decade ago and that is what provoked me to understand them and learn who they are. They are an organization of patriots who help the country out.

They even helped India's soldiers in the 1962 war.

Excuse me.... i never said RSS is a terrorist organisation.... if that is the case CPIM,NDF, are also terrorist organisation.... because all these 3 organisations fight each other (triangular fight) and does the same thing.....So my point was not that..... If chopping of hand is considered as terrorism then there are other cases happened in kerala in similar lines, that was my point...

I have very close relatives who are part of RSS and i do interact with them......

Back
Top Bottom