What's new

Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh is Alive, Kicking and Hurting India

haven't you hear about lakshadweep islands??there 100% population are muslims that includes 85% malayali muslims and 15% mahl muslims..at the time of partition they overhemly supported to join Indian union despite being a Muslim majority land..because they considered cultural/linguistic identity than religious...or otherwise it would have been gone to Pakistan union or remained as an idependant Islamic nation...
there are some extremists elements in every subject like your shiva sena...

Hindustan say

Issues in Kerala are between the Communist and Hindus groups . Every Month there are reports of bombs and stabbing between the Communist groups and Hindu groups to which you are over looking.
communists,RSS,muslim league,NDF,SDPI,PDP all are same feathers...

Last edited:
You know, the libtards who live in their own la la land without confronting the grim realities of India.

It is true, you are one of the grim realities of India, and you are not confronted very often. It ought to be done frequently.

You, on the other hand, were referring to some of our fellow Indians here.

Who?

It is true, you are one of the grim realities of India, and you are not confronted very often. It ought to be done frequently.

You, on the other hand, were referring to some of our fellow Indians here.

Who?

I guess, I am one of those guys who believe in secularism :D :D.. Am I right @Tshering22 ??

This is what India wanted in 71, now why you guys are crying? Help your fellow bros.

We had gotten millions of refugees running into India even then. The whole point was to stop that from happening.

That's okay. We know a lot about population control as well. Fireworks style.

We had gotten millions of refugees running into India even then. The whole point was to stop that from happening.

That's okay. We know a lot about population control as well. Fireworks style.

The whole point is if Bangladesh was still part of Pakistan (god forbid) then there is no way these "Pakistanis" would have crossed in to India. Liberated by big brother Hindustan, now they have no where to go.

I guess, I am one of those guys who believe in secularism :D :D.. Am I right @Tshering22 ??

He won't answer. Watch post #114. He will now become very busy in something else, something that fixes his gaze firmly away from anything you might say or do.

He doesn't confront, his style is more the sly innuendo, the poniard in the ribs, the third jaw in the pack...anything but straightforward and upright.

So - when Modi is packing the bags of so called illegal Bangladeshis?

He won't answer. Watch post #114. He will now become very busy in something else, something that fixes his gaze firmly away from anything you might say or do.

He doesn't confront, his style is more the sly innuendo, the poniard in the ribs, the third jaw in the pack...anything but straightforward and upright.

The way these guys blaming everything on secularists is funny!! They are trying their best to make an impression that being secular is very bad..

Assam was conquered from Ahoms after the treaty of Yandaboo kept as separate province unlike Bihar, Bengal and Orissa under Nawab of Bengal, it was made the part of East Bengal during partition of Bengal in 1905 but resorted as separate province within few years and it was a separate province after that.

Swadesh Darshan scheme is one of the flagship scheme of Ministry of tourism for development of thematic circuits in the country in a planned and prioritised manner. The scheme was launched in 2014 -15 and as on date the Ministry has sanctioned 70 projects for Rs.5708.88 Crore to 29 States and UTs under the Scheme. 30 projects / major components of these projects are expected to be completed this year.

The project under inauguration was sanctioned by the Ministry of Tourism in September 2015 for Rs.72.30 Crores. The project covers two sites i.e. Kangla Fort and Khongjom. Kangla Fort is one of the most important historic and archaeological site of Manipur located in the heart of the Imphal city. It served as the seat of Manipur’s power till 1891. Kangla has a special place in the hearts and minds of the people of Manipur. The old Govindajee Temple, outer and inner moat and other relics are perfect reflections of the rich art and architectural heritage of Manipur. Under this project Ministry has carried out works like Restoration & Improvement of Outer & Inner Moat and Rejuvenation of Sacred Ponds; Reconstruction of Old Rampart; Sound and Light Show, Construction of Rock Garden, Utility Block; Audio Guide, Eco Friendly Conveyance, Development of Crafts Houses and Parking on Naga Nullah; Polo Gallery; Reception and Ticket Counter. The above work has been carried out at a cost of Rs. 63.90 Crore. Khongjom is the place where the last war of resistance of Anglo Manipur War of 1891 was fought. Under the project a Pedestrian bridge and rejuvenation of Kombirei Lake has been carried out for Rs.4.89 Crore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom