What's new

Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh is Alive, Kicking and Hurting India

India's internal matter....why some people trying to troll here??
All the BD member in PDF ,please can some one make it a slogan for every single BD section topic that only concerns BD.In case some over friendly people from across the boarder put it in his heart ,that anything going inside BD is a subject to defend with JAAN and MAAN:laughcry:

Bodos don't like your 'secoolarism' and conversion nonsense. Whether Christian, Animist or Hindus, they won't take nonsense from a bunch of foreigners. The Banglas thought they would be secoolar and bend backwards to accommodate their alien mentality.

Instead, they got their rears handed back.

It has to do with Muslims actually. Most of the muslims now in Assam and NE are not local but Bangla Muslims. And the tensions are not between Assamese Hindus, animists and Christians. It is a problem of all these three versus Bangladeshi Muslims who bring an alien religion and impose it onto local demography through appeasement politicians.

A few years I remember a massacre of Hindu settlers by the Bodos so you are talking nonsense.

This is not Pakistan where even majorities are not safe,forget about minorities.We are perfectly capable of protecting our minorities.Also this issue has nothing to do with Muslims.Dont try to give colour of religion like a typical ignorant Pakistani.

Be happy now.

Thats all very good. But can you reassure the minorities about this that india is capable of protecting them. Especially the minorities whose family members have already been killed that now the remaining family members will now be protected by the govt.

Watch your language and avoid insulting a whole nation.
Stating a fact doesnt equate to insulting.

Case in point saying that around 43% of population of India shit in the open is not an insult but a sad truth and a fact.Same way Pakistan has failed to protect its majorities that is also a fact,saying that doesnt equate to insult.

Lastly you have done the same thing countless times here so please keep your teachings to yourself.

Thats all very good. But can you reassure the minorities about this that india is capable of protecting them. Especially the minorities whose family members have already been killed that now the remaining family members will now be protected by the govt.
Yeah minorities whose familiy members have already been killed in Pakistan should migrate to India or any other nation to save themselves.Thanks for accepting that.

Why terming them Muslims instead of Assamese Muslims ? I have read that already government has started arming Assamese Muslims to defend themselves.

Its the same even in other religious communities, there have been sadhus, priests and granthis who have appealed for giving their vote for particular candidate or party. So what about that ?

When the word assam is used in the star we dont repeat it technically either you have to write assami muslims or assam violence against Muslims.

its the same

Bnagladeshi's need to pack up and go to Bangladesh before 16th may.

BD's are you listening?? You have been warned.

A few years I remember a massacre of Hindu settlers by the Bodos so you are talking nonsense.

You are missing the point as usual thinking of me as a Hindu.

What I am saying is that they won't take your nonsense the way Congressis and their pets do.

BTW Bodo community majority is Christian and the minority is animists and Hindus.

What I am saying is that they won't take your nonsense the way Congressis and their pets do.

BTW Bodo community majority is Christian and the minority is animists and Hindus.

Bodos should be taught a lesson they will never forget.... Time for some carpets..

Dude, it is their land, Not Bangladesh.

They have every right to retaliate to aggression.

They are wild bunch. They have killed others before too. A bunch of primitive violent tribals should be tamed using an iron fist in order to preserve the rule of law and to prove the writ of the state. Bangladeshi immigrants must be kicked out but not like this.

They are wild bunch. They have killed others before too. A bunch of primitive violent tribals should be tamed using an iron fist in order to preserve the rule of law and to prove the writ of the state. Bangladeshi immigrants must be kicked out but not like this.

Law and order has failed to address their concerns that is why they get aggressive. Why do you think NE is in so much trouble? Because of negligence in governance. Handing doleouts to corrupt ministers is not enough. Governance and negligence is the concern here.

BTW where the hell are your civilized bunch as you claim when Banglas massacre and riot?

Why do you preach civil behavior to those who fight back instead of your 'law and order' kicking them out? They are keen to invite these 'secular' radicals to massacre and attack our people?

Preach your gandhian nonsense to outsiders. If they don't understand the language of peace, they will get it in the language they understand.

Why don't you read it yourself. :coffee:

I have and that's why i am saying.

they are not indian muslim but bangladeshi get your fact right .... they are not native

Those are Assamese Muslims which doesn't makes them Bangladeshis. Even there are bengali hindus and Muslims in Assam , so will you even term them as Bangladeshis ?

Last edited:
When the word assam is used in the star we dont repeat it technically either you have to write assami muslims or assam violence against Muslims.

its the same

So you think that the violence in Assam is just against Assamese Muslims ?

Bnagladeshi's need to pack up and go to Bangladesh before 16th may.

BD's are you listening?? You have been warned.

Here the talk is about Assamese and Bengalis not Bangladeshis.

I have and that's why i am saying.

Those are Assamese Muslims which doesn't makes them Bangladeshis. Even there are bengali hindus and Muslims in Assam , so will you even term them as Bangladeshis ?

Assamese Muslims and illegal Bangladeshi are different people.

There are even Muslims in Bodo tribes.

Back
Top Bottom