What's new

Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh is Alive, Kicking and Hurting India

This is not Pakistan where even majorities are not safe,forget about minorities.We are perfectly capable of protecting our minorities.Also this issue has nothing to do with Muslims.Dont try to give colour of religion like a typical ignorant Pakistani.

Be happy now.

Watch your language and avoid insulting a whole nation.

India's internal matter....why some people trying to troll here??

Its the same even in other religious communities, there have been sadhus, priests and granthis who have appealed for giving their vote for particular candidate or party. So what about that ?
If that was the case then BJP would be in power for more than 60 years.

Indian Muslims only care about their community not the whole nation.

You know it since you are one.

Bodos will prefer death to that. Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims were involved in that case.

I don't know why you are so much against Indian Muslims and even not understanding that the ones who are facing problems are the Assamese Muslims who are native of that land. Assam was part of Bengal and bengali and Assamese language use the same script. Bodos were the ones who hoisted Pakistan flag after which tensions started in Sonipur etc .

India's internal matter....why some people trying to troll here??

Its indeed internal matter of India and its about the lifes of Indian nationals which someone doesn't want to respect here.

I don't know why you are so much against Indian Muslims and even not understanding that the ones who are facing problems are the Assamese Muslims who are native of that land. Assam was part of Bengal and bengali and Assamese language use the same script. Bodos were the ones who hoisted Pakistan flag after which tensions started in Sonipur etc .
Yeah. Right. I am a bigot, that's why.

Bodos were the ones who hoisted Pakistan flag after which tensions started in Sonipur etc .
Typical Indian Muslim. Blame everyone else.

How burned the train full of women and children in Godhra? RSS
How killed Muslims in Gujarat? RSS

How hoisted Pakistani flag? Bodos
Next who are illegal immigrants in Assam? Bodos and rest of the tribals

Its a tragedy that such people have been given voting rights. Not only will they destroy themselves but also take us down in process

Giving answers doesn't means blaming anyone.

So now you want to talk about Godhra ?

Are you accepting those were RSS

Bodos did hoisted Pakistani flag and started riots in sonipur .

Assam is part of Bengal province since a very long time . Why you are over looking that ?

Its a tragedy that such people have been given voting rights. Not only will they destroy themselves but also take us down in process

Tragedy is this that people like you are keep on spreading lies and don't want to hear anything which doesn't suits you.

And i cant understand how can you talk in favor of bodos who have hoisted Pakistani flag in Assam. :crazy:

A martian is standing right beside me here. :wacko:

Assam is part of Bengal province since a very long time . Why you are over looking that ?

Your history is weak. Assam wasn't the part of Bengal and after partition India inherited Assam as a separate province and two other princely states of Tripura and Manipur in the North-East.

Last edited:

He is as much Indian as MBI Munshi.

A martian is standing right beside me here. :wacko:.

Dr. Sarma claimed that the flag was made and hoisted by a non-Muslim. Showing a video footage, he said the hoisted flag was disproportionate in size and shape and the crescent moon and the star were facing downward, in contrast to the appearance of the Pakistani flag.
Assam to seek CBI probe into clashes - The Hindu

Your history is weak. Assam wasn't the part of Bengal and after partition India inherited Assam as a separate province and two other princely states of Tripura and Manipur in the North-East

Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, and Assam were part of Bengal province and even Subhash Chandra bose was against the partition of Bengal . Your history starts when its suits you . I dont have problem if anyone is Hindu, Christian, Muslim etc. Everyone has to right to live with dignity.

Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, and Assam were part of Bengal province and even Subhash Chandra bose was against the partition of Bengal . Your history starts when its suits you . I dont have problem if anyone is Hindu, Christian, Muslim etc. Everyone has to right to live with dignity.

Assam was conquered from Ahoms after the treaty of Yandaboo kept as separate province unlike Bihar, Bengal and Orissa under Nawab of Bengal, it was made the part of East Bengal during partition of Bengal in 1905 but resorted as separate province within few years and it was a separate province after that.

And certainly everyone has dignity but I don't want to those backstabbers in country who created Pakistan and even rioted to get their Pakistan at any cost, even more desperate than Muslims of Punjab and Sindh for their Pakistan.

Last edited:
Assam was conquered from Ahoms after the treaty of Yandaboo kept as separate province unlike Bihar, Bengal and Orissa under Nawab of Bengal, it was made the part of East Bengal during partition of Bengal in 1905 but resorted as separate province within few years and it was a separate province after that.

Read about the history of Bengal Province in detail then you will see that you are wrong on many fronts.

And certainly everyone has dignity but I don't want to those backstabbers in country who created Pakistan and even rioted to get their Pakistan at any cost, even more desperate than Muslims of Punjab and Bengal for their Pakistan.

These fake excuses wont work anymore . stop changing the history for your some idiotic agenda.

I don't know why you are so much against Indian Muslims and even not understanding that the ones who are facing problems are the Assamese Muslims who are native of that land..
they are not indian muslim but bangladeshi get your fact right .... they are not native

Back
Top Bottom