What's new

IK want Faiz Hameed as COAS, by propagandizing this Bajwa turned remaining COAS contenders against me

It worked out pretty well actually. Similar sort of propaganda as being 'Neutral' or being 'on-same-page'.

Even PTI supporters believed for the most part of 2021 & 2022 that Gen. Faiz is a good guy, and then all Generals senior to Faiz turned against IK. Meanwhile Bajwa & Faiz were meeting Hussain Huqqani in Dubai.

This is brilliant ..... I mean it is a miracle that IK is still politically relevant after sustaining a multi-prong assault.

Last edited:
So a snake who is scared of coming back from fear of establishment got hired by establishment..lol.. pearls of wisdom.. Imran is his own biggest enemy..

It worked out pretty well actually. Similar sort of propaganda as being 'Neutral' or being 'on-same-page'.

Even PTI supporters believed for the most part of 2021 & 2022 that Gen. Faiz is a good guy, and then all Generals senior to Faiz turned against IK. Meanwhile Bajwa & Faiz were meeting Hussain Huqqani in Dubai.

This is brilliant ..... I mean it is a miracle that IK is still politically relevant after sustaining a multi-prong assault.
The story is starting to resemble Captain Ahab Vs. Moby Dick.

So a snake who is scared of coming back from fear of establishment got hired by establishment..lol.. pearls of wisdom.. Imran is his own biggest enemy..
PML N which was also establishment biggest enemy is in bed with them. When generals loyalty is to their wallet instead of the country anything is possible.

Requires a little bit of brain to figure things out but establishment riders have none.

Wait so it wasn’t usa and amrika after all ?? Hey what an idiot

U-turn khan as usual, dimagh out ha iska farigh ho chuka 🤣

hAd9lQhJ

PML N which was also establishment biggest enemy is in bed with them. When generals loyalty is to their wallet instead of the country anything is possible.

Requires a little bit of brain to figure things out but establishment riders have none.
Its Nawaz sharif that is establishments problem not shehbaz sharif.
You folks are only arguing for the sake of argument..

You don't have $hit to prove the conspiracy theories you have been peddling. And then you have a scapegoat..."general".. the real problem is the mindset you have that can be hijacked by anyone.

Its Nawaz sharif that is establishments problem not shehbaz sharif.
You folks are only arguing for the sake of argument..

You don't have $hit to prove the conspiracy theories you have been peddling. And then you have a scapegoat..."general".. the real problem is the mindset you have that can be hijacked by anyone.
Economy nose diving is not enough? Give me one solid reason why Khan was removed. A kid born yesterday knows BAP and MQM don’t move without getting approval from establishment. You want to defend establishment be my guest but at least be honest to yourself.

All of a sudden , BAP decided to connect with PPP and MQM realized we should stay together. You guys are so delusional that you have put army above Pakistan.

Khan is not perfect but he is a step towards improving our country.

only thing duffer generals are good at is, political engineering. they have 70 year experience

only thing duffer generals are good at is, political engineering. they have 70 year experience
Wrong, as they've very clearly just failed and made everyone hate them.

The only thing they are good at is money laundering and being useless fucks trying to copy the white man's lifestyle. They think living how the white man lives makes them more valuable and superior humans.

Back
Top Bottom