What's new

IK want Faiz Hameed as COAS, by propagandizing this Bajwa turned remaining COAS contenders against me

IK previously also refuted notion that he wanted his own liking to be imposed for next COAS
If anyone, his inclination was towards the Sarfaraz Ali who passed away in helicopter crash

FfiNBYGXEAA5oN0
We raise this issue and a lot of recently retired officers raise the issue, but our emotional people got very emotional and start distributing negative ratings..... lollll.... Now everyone is talking in Rawalpindi ..

Economy nose diving is not enough? Give me one solid reason why Khan was removed. A kid born yesterday knows BAP and MQM don’t move without getting approval from establishment. You want to defend establishment be my guest but at least be honest to yourself.

All of a sudden , BAP decided to connect with PPP and MQM realized we should stay together. You guys are so delusional that you have put army above Pakistan.

Khan is not perfect but he is a step towards improving our country.
BAP was with ppp long back in 2020.. when zardari bought their men and kicked out CM jaam kamal khan..MQM is a party that puts a price tag on itself. And bargains over it to be with ANYONE that is in power regardless someone wants it to join or not.

BAP was with ppp long back in 2020.. when zardari bought their men and kicked out CM jaam kamal khan..MQM is a party that puts a price tag on itself. And bargains over it to be with ANYONE that is in power regardless someone wants it to join or not.
so they decided on their own to ditch Khan and join PDM? You have every right to believe what you want.

Back
Top Bottom