What's new

IK is running the country with Black Magic - Maryam Safdar

Verve

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
She's lost the plot completely after going to fortune tellers ... her father and uncle ran their government on the advice of the Danda Baba (who beat them up lol)

Her speech that was not shown on mainstream media altogether:

introducing Shaitaan and his aulad ….

9F603E84-3F85-4AB1-A52E-9EC28595FDA9.jpeg

She's lost the plot completely after going to fortune tellers ... her father and uncle ran their government on the advice of the Danda Baba (who beat them up lol)

Her speech that was not shown on mainstream media altogether:

She herself is a product of satan having a threesome with a pig human and donkey.

Oh boy. The Americans and Western nations would be very happy with this bitch at the helm.

introducing Shaitaan and his aulad ….

View attachment 794516

Irony is, picture of probably biggest hypocrite in history of world is missing under the title of Munafiq, who as well is part of rich sibling club!
In any case, I bet IK made most of the corruption, i based this hypothesis on the amount of $ and Rupees he spent in his 3 years and yet theirs no sign of administrative, academic or infrastructure improvement.

Irony is, picture of probably biggest hypocrite in history of world is missing under the title of Munafiq, who as well is part of rich sibling club!
In any case, I bet IK made most of the corruption, i based this hypothesis on the amount of $ and Rupees he spent in his 3 years and yet theirs no sign of administrative, academic or infrastructure improvement.

I was deliberately trying to ignore you but you keep quoting my posts.

as I mentioned before if I was so stupid and retarded like you I would castrate myself to save the world from producing anymore contaminated and low IQ offsprings .

Trust me I am being polite to you.

Back
Top Bottom