What's new

IK is running the country with Black Magic - Maryam Safdar

In any case, I bet IK made most of the corruption, i based this hypothesis on the amount of $ and Rupees he spent in his 3 years and yet theirs no sign of administrative, academic or infrastructure improvement.

Bro these words doesn't suits you, if you haven't got a proof shouldn't be passing comments.

I put you in ignored list at the other defence foe but like a hemorrhoid you keep showing up.

Come out of whatever hole you are holed up in!

That applies to you, if you are not aware of unprecedented kindness of IMF with riyasat e medina.
Quite FISHY to say the least.

Last edited:
That applies to you, if you are not aware of unprecedented kindness of IMF with riyasat e medina.

Ask your papa in London how many loans were taken during his era.
Bro these words doesn't suits you, if you haven't got a proof shouldn't be passing comments.

Don't call this Arab rat a brother. He is a vile rat. An enemy of Pakistan.

Didn't you read the part, where i stated basis of my hypothesis... yes i called my statement as hypothesis, so please don't twist just to equate me with likes of PoTI, who hold world record of accusing. .

The question is , how remote are the chances of that happening? :-)

Very slim. The Americans are still praying.
Didn't you read the part, where i stated basis of my hypothesis... yes i called my statement as hypothesis, so please don't twist just to equate me with likes of PoTI, who hold world record of accusing. .

Arab rat is at it again. I will make your life a misery Arab worshipper.

So much hunger for power that a father is making his daughter dancing nude in public. once you start eating haram, the depth you can fall to is limitless. This family has become the right hand of satan. In MCs ko ghareeb awan ki fakar khaey ja ehi hay, their sentence has just started in the court of Allah and we will all see their fate in their life time.

She just mad cuz IK is banging beauties while Maryam gets Safdar :D

Back
Top Bottom