What's new

Tragedy is not a photo-op: Maryam Nawaz called out for ‘attempting to channel’ Angelina Jolie

If her public outreach is not shared in social media, then PTI supporters would simply clamor that Maryam did not care. The people seem to welcome her presence though :cheers:

I could stage this to if I had time to burn like that hog.

Yeh in ki asliyat hai

Yehi ullu ka patha isi video main Venice say tashbeeh day raha tha is jaga ko.

Would have been a perfect chance to flip the boat and drown that toad.

If her public outreach is not shared in social media, then PTI supporters would simply clamor that Maryam did not care. The people seem to welcome her presence though :cheers:

Just out of curiosity, why do you take such great interest in the political affairs in Pakistan? Especially of tweets such as these?

You really need to get a reality check if you think people are welcoming her presence...

Well done to our aunt for speaking the truth
By the way is she speaking Sindhi? I can understand her very well.
This should all be the catalysts that starts it all i.e. the end of the thieves in power.

Siraiki...I got it translated from a native speaker just so I could corroborate that what was being attributed to her on social media isn't wrong. And boy oh boy, social media didn't truly write what the aunty said :P

Just out of curiosity, why do you take such great interest in the political affairs in Pakistan? Especially of tweets such as these?

You really need to get a reality check if you think people are welcoming her presence...

Siraiki...I got it translated from a native speaker just so I could corroborate that what was being attributed to her on social media isn't wrong. And boy oh boy, social media didn't truly write what the aunty said :P

Can you tell us what the Aunti said in full.

Actually, I've been checking Miftah's twitter every now and then in recent times. You can blame the spirited discussion on this forum for my curiosity about what Miftah has to say on related topics. This particular tweet of Maryam came as some suggested tweet below comments. It was by coincidence I saw a thread that was prime for that tweet to be shared in this forum. :D

Trust Wood and his fellow Hindutva Indians to pop into any thread criticizing the corruption and utter depravity of the PMLN & PPP leadership and start finding a ‘silver lining’ and defending their actions.

Nowadays even the Pakistan Army leadership is their new Bhagwan - praise and worship whatever/whomever can weaken or destroy the Pakistani State.

Actually, I've been checking Miftah's twitter every now and then in recent times. You can blame the spirited discussion on this forum for my curiosity about what Miftah has to say on related topics. This particular tweet of Maryam came as some suggested tweet below comments. It was by coincidence I saw a thread that was prime for that tweet to be shared in this forum. :D

Yeah well so just a comment on your new role model.

This very guy was conducting a press conference every day when PTI would raise fuel prices by Rs 2. You won't find that on his twitter feed, or wait, you might. Some terms that he used were 'Raat ke andhere main daka', 'Awam par zulm', and more.

Then when PTI did not raise the prices, the same criticism.

Now when they themselves raise prices even though internationally the price is going down, then it's as silent as a graveyard. And not a peep on the media either.

Trust Wood and his fellow Hindutva Indians to pop into any thread criticizing the corruption and utter depravity of the PMLN & PPP leadership and start finding a ‘silver lining’ and defending their actions.

Nowadays even the Pakistan Army leadership is their new Bhagwan - praise and worship whatever/whomever can weaken or destroy the Pakistani State.

Haven't you seen the latest clip of Najam Sethi licking off the Chief's marbles? Do maheenay pehle tak yehi bhai jan inhi army chief kay baray main jo sunehre huroof likhtay thay woh bhi sab ki yad hain.

1661992306524.png

Now is a good opportunity as ever, do not let it go please. lynch all these visiting PDM criminals bAStards Just drown them in the waters that surround you and your families around you

Back
Top Bottom