What's new

IK has got the priorities wrong! Looks like a chaotic comedy show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question that should be asked is just who planted him as PM? Was it CIA or was it RAW?

To cite one example.. Look at point #21. He is making an issue of something that doesn't even exist in South Asia, let alone Pakistan. All this is attention diverting tactics.

Will deconstruct other points when I will be free.
Get a toilet dalat

Okay. But don't delete this thread. I would like to see whether I am right provided I live that long.

@Indus Pakistan @BHarwana @naveedullahkhankhattak
Sunny we had only one case that was highlighted in media and even having so low case these one or two cases is a point of shame for us. Although India is proud for its rape rate increasing and it economic rate decreasing we are not.

How Modi fooled Indians, they should go ask him first , before coming here and lecturing us,

Db20NYDX4AET9zc.jpg
DZsnF5PUMAAa2UC.jpg
DZsB-UFVMAMyXBl.jpg
Da-KNd1WsAEzwIL.jpg

85896-blgbrrtkwk-1522583623.jpg

You can **** off to your top priority of cow protection. We know how to deal with our issues.

The question that should be asked is just who planted him as PM? Was it CIA or was it RAW?

To cite one example.. Look at point #21. He is making an issue of something that doesn't even exist in South Asia, let alone Pakistan. All this is attention diverting tactics.

butthurt-butthurt-everywhere-7901458.png

Non-issues for south asia? He is not the leader of south asia. What he is addressing refers to pakistan, pakistanis and their internal matters.
Nice profile pic btw.

get out of this forum, and beg for freedom to yr own forums where u people arnt even accepted:rofl:
He is a lowlife and has no fun in his life. That’s why he joined PDF, a fantastic forum with smart, educated, pure, funny, charismatic Pakistani people. A Indians forum will not have the same type of people.

Contrastly, the Indian forums are dead, with dull, boring, autistic, ret*rded, uneducated, foolish people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom