What's new

IK has got the priorities wrong! Looks like a chaotic comedy show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But believe me he discussed about you and even showed your picture when you were two years old with a red label.
you do realize I was talking about IK's speech?
as to how the points of his speech touched my heart
I was thanking the OP for making me read the points of the speech
re-read my post again with the above in mind

The question that should be asked is just who planted him as PM? Was it CIA or was it RAW?

To cite one example.. Look at point #21. He is making an issue of something that doesn't even exist in South Asia, let alone Pakistan. All this is attention diverting tactics.

Will deconstruct other points when I will be free.
Who is planting you?

When a country is in the phase of disappointment for any reason, anybody can vomecto power by promising any damn thing. People will see masiha or savior in him. Ideal example is how Kejriwal came to power in Delhi. Imaran's has promised a lot. Let us hope that he delivers as promised and don't prove to be Kejriwal of Pakistan.

May Allah(SAW) protect Imran Khan and allow him to successfully implement these points.

The question that should be asked is just who planted him as PM? Was it CIA or was it RAW?

To cite one example.. Look at point #21. He is making an issue of something that doesn't even exist in South Asia, let alone Pakistan. All this is attention diverting tactics.

Will deconstruct other points when I will be free.

I hope in 5 years time we will have proved you wrong. Imran Khan is from us and we are with him. He said 1 line that we will all line up behind. He said either Pakistan will survive or the corrupt will survive - not both.

We are Pakistani and finally we have a son of our soil in power. Each one of us will strive daily to help achieve the goals of Naya Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom