What's new

IIM Ahmedabad among top 39 elite business schools in the world

If you have applied for distance learning, better go for the cheapest course available.

It costs 1.75 lakhs.

But pl enlight me more about it. I go for that as I am interested in Strategic Management. I developed the Interest during my CWA and MBA study.

From your very own IIM website, I shown you that

1) the score is equivalated

2) IIM accepts GMAT.

If you insist on disputing facts and figures, there's nothing I can do to prevent you from you making a complete fool of yourself.
If that is the case what is to prevent them from not needing to equivalate in the first place.
Is equivalating imply that GMAT score is accepted as is?
Yes/No would suffice.

And that would also imply your ignorance.

As far as the MBA curriculum is concerned the standardized test is quite suitable.

It is just not practical in real life where social intelligence and emotional intelligence is just as important or sometimes more important.

Standardized test is more important for quantity based education such as engineering, less so for MBA.
You said it, it's not practical in real life, good MBA program prepares you for a career that includes organizational behavior skills. (EQ)

If that is the case what is to prevent them from not needing to equivalate in the first place.
Is equivalating imply that GMAT score is accepted as is?
Yes/No would suffice.

And that would also imply your ignorance.

If GMAT is not accepted, why would the score be equivalated? Time to take your logic reasoning test.

Last edited:
Standardized test is more important for quantity based education such as engineering, less so for MBA.
You said, it's not practical in real life, good MBA program prepares you for a career that includes management skills. (EQ)

If GMAT is not accepted, why would the score be equivalated? Time to take your logic reasoning test.
You didnt answer the question in a Yes/No.
Trying to phrase the question differently does not yield result. Answer it.

You didnt answer the question in a Yes/No.
Trying to phrase the question differently does not yield result. Answer it.

You pathetic attempt to spin "the logic" may work in India forum, but not here. I'm not your average Indian.

Anyone here with a sound mind can read and infer from IIM website whether GMAT is accepted or not.

You pathetic attempt to spin "the logic" may work in India forum, but not here. I'm not your average Indian.

Anyone here with a sound mind can read and infer from IIM website whether GMAT is accepted or not.
Again, you avoid answering the question. Its obvious you are not an average Indian. They would have understood the simple phrase long back.

The question is simple enough. The canard you wish to spread and believe in saying its logically flawed is merely a cop out on your part. Better not to have spoken at all rather than prove the initial posters right in saying that you are embarrassing yourself in front of everyone.

The question is simple enough. The canard you wish to spread and believe in saying its logically flawed is merely a cop out on your part. Better not to have spoken at all rather than prove the initial posters right in saying that you are embarrassing yourself in front of everyone.

The stupidity of your post is astonishing, stop embarrassing your country even if you're hell bent on humiliating yourself.
I repost this link from IIMA website, chew on it. Email your dumb question to IIM.

IIMA and its Programmes (that use CAT scores) - IIMA

For candidates eligible to be considered using the GMAT, the following equivalent CAT scores for the GMAT scores will be applied:
GMAT Equivalent CAT Score
700 223
710 230
720 239
730 250
740 258
750 267
760 283
770 289
780 298
790 311
800 377
The composite score will be calculated based on the equivalent CAT score and Application Rating as described above

Last edited:
IIM Ahmedabad accepts GMAT scores only for its One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) for which it has been ranked 26th by Financial Times Global MBA rankings, London this year (2013) - apart from this no other course at IIM-A is offered on the the GMAT scores rather CAT is considered as a standard one for the others - much more tougher than GMAT.....

IIM Ahmedabad's International Rankings since 2010

28mg50x.png

These rankings are no different QS, they are opinion based surveys from alumni, recruiters...etc
MBA student don't produce papers and research publications, there are no objective ways to measure and rank MBA. How else could Financially Times ranked IIM ahead of Univeristy of Michigan, Manchester Bschool, University of Virginia and Imperial College? Which international student's going to turn down any of these schools for IIM, LOL.
And Hong Kong UST Bschool ranked above UC Berkeley? This is ludicrous.

Every paid media published these so called "ranking" for revenues, they are only as meaningful as a survey. That's what it is, a survey. LOL.

These rankings are no different QS, they are opinion based surveys from alumni, recruiters...etc
MBA student don't produce papers and research publications, there are no objective ways to measure and rank MBA. How else could Financially Times ranked IIM ahead of Univeristy of Michigan, Manchester Bschool, University of Virginia and Imperial College? Which international student's going to turn down any of these schools for IIM, LOL.

Every paid media published these so called "ranking" for revenues, they are only as meaningful as a survey. That's what it is, a survey. LOL.

You have no idea that IIM's have case studies, do you??? All you know is some pathetic rants about India.

Management is a pretty complex subject and this includes very complex maths and stats.
Research is a must to establish criteria to evaluate the best way to manage a particular organization or situation.

Working Papers - IIMA

Okk genius - thanks for your feedback - you may leave now - three pages of trolling session has just ended - I don't want another one to start now.....

You have no idea that IIM's have case studies, do you??? All you know is some pathetic rants about India.

Management is a pretty complex subject and this includes very complex maths and stats.
Research is a must to establish criteria to evaluate the best way to manage a particular organization or situation.

Working Papers - IIMA

One after another making a complete fool of himself, welcome to the club. Every B school does case study. A case study is no research publication. Do you even what you're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom