What's new

If you have the guts liberate Kashmir from Pakistan take back our land from China Uddhav to modi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better then "Fattu Kaum" which Got Converted Itself under Sword to Barbaric Islamic Religion. I pity you for your Female Ancestors Raped by Invading Islamic Barbarics and her Male relatives Butchered by Islamic Arabic Blood Thirsty Invaders, And Most pity is you upholding that religion which raped and killed your ancestors, because it not let you accept the truth and if somehow you accepted the truth that religion will simply going to EXTERMINATE YOU.

Weren't you hindus giving away your Rajput women to the so called invaders to save your dalit banniya asses?

I think you are having an identity crisis, my bhangi friend.

Weren't you hindus giving away your Rajput women to the so called invaders to save your dalit banniya asses?

I think you are having an identity crisis, my bhangi friend.

So Dear Islamic Barbaric what do you think ????? Who raped your Ancestors????? And what price your Forefathers paid???? Much worse then the Rajputs isn't it?????

This religion has made you so Pathetic that you cannot see the world beyond Racist Lines. Much worse then What Whites were to Black Africans.

Identity crisis is for your Brain Washed Converted Islamic War Monger.

Much better then "Fattu Kaum" which Got Converted Itself under Sword to Barbaric Islamic Religion. I pity you for your Female Ancestors Raped by Invading Islamic Barbarics and her Male relatives Butchered by Islamic Arabic Blood Thirsty Invaders, And Most pity is you upholding that religion which raped and killed your ancestors, because it not let you accept the truth and if somehow you accepted the truth that religion will simply going to EXTERMINATE YOU.

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Bubblegum Crisis @atatwolf @rmi5 @kalu_miah @Arabian Knight @BLACK EAGLE @Hazzy997
What this Hindutva is smoking at?

So Dear Islamic Barbaric what do you think ????? Who raped your Ancestors????? And what price your Forefathers paid???? Much worse then the Rajputs isn't it?????

This religion has made you so Pathetic that you cannot see the world beyond Racist Lines. Much worse then What Whites were to Black Africans.

Identity crisis is for your Brain Washed Converted Islamic War Monger.

Pakistanis moved to religion of peace and light and the old religion, name of Pakistanis were donated to Bhartis.

Pakistanis moved to religion of peace and light and the old religion, name of Pakistanis were donated to Bhartis.

Under the light of SWORD???? Which Beheaded & Raped your Ancestors????? and rest of India proudly saved its Identity when you lost it!!!

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Bubblegum Crisis @atatwolf @rmi5 @kalu_miah @Arabian Knight @BLACK EAGLE @Hazzy997
What this Hindutva is smoking at?

No one can stop Muslims once we reach 3.3 - 4 billion population out of 10 billion around 2100 AD:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

So for all Muslims our first and foremost long term goal should be to unite the Muslim world and break any country that threatens any Muslim country or community and do not give self determination and independence to Muslims who are under disputed territory recognized by UN, such as Kashmir. So for Indians they have a choice, either give up Kashmir and treat their Muslim minorities properly or face a broken up India that is no more.

Hehehe... Uddhav is the perfect person to promote BJP in Maharashtra. As long as he stays as their president, BJP will keep expanding its base. His son although is a good leader in making.

No one can stop Muslims once we reach 3.3 - 4 billion population out of 10 billion around 2100 AD:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

So for all Muslims our first and foremost long term goal should be to unite the Muslim world and break any country that threatens any Muslim country or community and do not give self determination and independence to Muslims who are under disputed territory recognized by UN, such as Kashmir. So for Indians they have a choice, either give up Kashmir and treat their Muslim minorities properly or face a broken up India that is no more.

unite the islamic world lol. Depends if jewish worldpower(NATO/USA?UK) or Russia-China alliance permit it. Already you are very divided. 73 sects .

Like if SS comes to power in Maha they would get it back :rofl:
I thought Indians were good at least at internal politics but against Modi and Amit shah they all look more like our western neighbor.

I think Indian women should be encouraged to give birth to real, brave men.

I mean if Pakistan was the size of India, it would've crushed darpoke India under its feet long ago.
Lol kya yaar kuch bhi, tum un tatpunjiye terrorists ka baal bhi ukhaad nhi paaye or baate to aise kartey ho ki pta nhi kaha ke raja ke ladke ho.

Now it is time for Modi to prove his muscular power :D:D

Under the light of SWORD???? Which Beheaded & Raped your Ancestors????? and rest of India proudly saved its Identity when you lost it!!!
The Islamic Invaders who invaded the land that is called Pakistan today were the much barbaric form of today's ISIS and the Pakistanis the poor Yezdis of today. They were butchered, their women enslaved, sold and raped. That's how they saw the light of religion of peace.

The Muslims are doing this since day one and now claim that what ISIS is doing is unislamic. They think anyone is gonna take their joke seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom